KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Welcome To The Respect Forum!

Welcome To The Respect Forum!
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Will update all soon.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 05:03 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I correct my post from the last page: M.O.D.O.K. has at least three awesome feats now, not including his blasting power that can go Hulk-level. Also you might've noticed I made Ultron respect thread to answer my own post about the lack of villains in the respect forums.

I'm still reading Galactus's feats for his repect thread and I'll be doing Moondragon's next. I'm glad to see that ODG, Galan and others have been active about revamping some threads, hopefully more people will join the movement.

I'll be revamping Korvac's respect thread one of these days, or at least replacing the broken scans -which aren't that many, but for Imageshack is failing me, I'll try photobucket now-.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 08:05 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ Stewart
Silly, silly British man

Hey.

So I've been trying to find the answer to this, and I'm sorry if it's under my nose, but I couldn't find it. So I'll go ahead and ask!

How long is it before I can post links and what-not?

I've got a few respect threads that I'd like to post - make myself useful and all that - but I'm not deemed worthy enough yet, apparently, due to my newness.

Do I need a certain number of posts? Do I need to have been here a certain amount of time? Does a moderator need to crown me as someone who isn't completely inept and deficient?

Just wondering!

I'd just prepared the opening post of a respect thread, full of links and such, and was told an hour later - after pressing submit - that I am not allowed, so it'd be cool to know.

Cheers!

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are always so... Bloody hell! Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks... Oh God! I'm English!"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 02:18 PM
KJ Stewart is currently offline Click here to Send KJ Stewart a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Stewart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KJ Stewart
Hey.

So I've been trying to find the answer to this, and I'm sorry if it's under my nose, but I couldn't find it. So I'll go ahead and ask!

How long is it before I can post links and what-not?

I've got a few respect threads that I'd like to post - make myself useful and all that - but I'm not deemed worthy enough yet, apparently, due to my newness.

Do I need a certain number of posts? Do I need to have been here a certain amount of time? Does a moderator need to crown me as someone who isn't completely inept and deficient?

Just wondering!

I'd just prepared the opening post of a respect thread, full of links and such, and was told an hour later - after pressing submit - that I am not allowed, so it'd be cool to know.

Cheers!

Good question, I would think you need to have a certain number of posts, but something like that never happened to me. Have you tried making a thread in another forum and see how it works? There is a character/image limit in each post, so that can be another reason.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 04:42 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ Stewart
Silly, silly British man

Originally posted by Bentley
Good question, I would think you need to have a certain number of posts, but something like that never happened to me. Have you tried making a thread in another forum and see how it works? There is a character/image limit in each post, so that can be another reason.

It literally comes up with a message saying that I am not yet reputable enough to post links. It specifically mentions the links. It doesn't say I've put too many, or that I've over-used characters and/or images, it literally just says I'm not allowed to post links - period.

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are always so... Bloody hell! Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks... Oh God! I'm English!"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 05:40 PM
KJ Stewart is currently offline Click here to Send KJ Stewart a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Stewart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by KJ Stewart
It literally comes up with a message saying that I am not yet reputable enough to post links. It specifically mentions the links. It doesn't say I've put too many, or that I've over-used characters and/or images, it literally just says I'm not allowed to post links - period.

Then I guess you should go to the Vs forums post a few times, I don't know which is the lowest threshold for posting links but it shouldn't be too high.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 05:47 PM
KJ Stewart
Silly, silly British man

Originally posted by Bentley
Then I guess you should go to the Vs forums post a few times, I don't know which is the lowest threshold for posting links but it shouldn't be too high.

Cool, that's probably what I'll do. Without just saying "Thor wins" or "yes" as my answers in order to build my post-count, of course! smile

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 06:49 PM
Nipit

I was wondering if someone could make a Psylocke respect thread. I would if I could, but I don't have access to all the comics and all the issues she's been in, and the people who make these respect threads would do a far better job than I would. Please let me know if you are in the process of making one or if you are about to start. Thank you, I appreciate it.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 11:52 PM
Nipit is currently offline Click here to Send Nipit a Private Message Find more posts by Nipit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I will really update the directories soon, it's been months. My apologies.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 12:45 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gambit
Losing's Not My Style

Originally posted by Digi
I will really update the directories soon, it's been months. My apologies.

Ooh actually if your updating the marvel directory I thought maybe, if it wasn't too much trouble you could maybe add my Daken thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t552012.html
Thank you. big grin

And kudos on the awesome directory. wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 02:25 PM
The Gambit is currently offline Click here to Send The Gambit a Private Message Find more posts by The Gambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dagon1210

And you can about DESAK?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 08:46 AM
dagon1210 is currently offline Click here to Send dagon1210 a Private Message Find more posts by dagon1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CanadianManiac

I'm just new here and couldn't find a Vic Sage/Question respect thread. Is there one and how to start one if there isn't?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 03:52 AM
CanadianManiac is currently offline Click here to Send CanadianManiac a Private Message Find more posts by CanadianManiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Warning Mobile uploading site anyone?

I currently have new additions for my Slade thread from the first 7 issues of his new series, but these files are stored on my smart phone and I currently do not own a computer. I was wondering if anyone knew of a site where one could be able to upload images via a mobile device. If anyone does, don't hesitate to PM with this info.

Thanks, Namorsubby

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2012 10:05 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Probably going to do a Death of The Endless respect thread here in a bit. Still want to do a Krona thread but been really lazy! lol. Thinking about a Kismet one as well.

smile

The Word

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 11:39 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Lex Luthor needs a respect thread

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 11:56 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OVERFIEND

Hi folks. I started visiting this site fairly regularly a month ago, but just registered today. I've been a comics fan for like thirty years (yeah, I'm an old fart!), and I must say I've seen some great and entertaining work here; you folks should be proud. I hope to make my own contribution soon.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 09:05 PM
OVERFIEND is currently offline Click here to Send OVERFIEND a Private Message Find more posts by OVERFIEND Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

These respect threads are really ****in awesome!!

Great job everyone. Made me appreciate a lot of the characters more. Can someone make one for Bizarro? I know he isnt the most popular but i heard he has some great feats.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:36 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

Originally posted by kevdude
Probably going to do a Death of The Endless respect thread here in a bit. Still want to do a Krona thread but been really lazy! lol. Thinking about a Kismet one as well.

smile

YES PLEASE DO!!!

And your respect thread for The Word was one of my favorite! The apathy he had when he went and took out the elementals was awesome!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 12:38 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baron

can someone do a phantom stranger respect thread?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 09:47 PM
Baron is currently offline Click here to Send Baron a Private Message Find more posts by Baron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MenionLeah

I plan on making the following respect threads in the time to come; currently gathering feats for them:

- Psimon
- Revamped Doctor Light (Arthur Light)
- The Rogues (Captain Cold, Mirror Master I & II, Trickster I & II, Pied Piper, Heatwave, Abra Kadabra, Captain Boomerang I)
- Gorilla Grodd

I may think of more; but those are the ones I'm currently gathering feats & the such for.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2015 02:40 AM
MenionLeah is currently offline Click here to Send MenionLeah a Private Message Find more posts by MenionLeah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote