KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Welcome To The Respect Forum!

Welcome To The Respect Forum!
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hey Digi, Poccy's respect thread is almost 8 pages now. big grin So how many do you need before you can recommend it? wink

Starlock: Co-signed to the max. you have nooooooooo idea the shit we went through in the previous Apocalypse respect thread. 4-5 pages of Apoc bashing....... no Which is the main reason we asked Digi to shut it down so we could make a better one. And by we, I mean Evil_Ash, Jyppe and myself.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 07:01 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey Digi, Poccy's respect thread is almost 8 pages now. big grin So how many do you need before you can recommend it? wink

Starlock: Co-signed to the max. you have nooooooooo idea the shit we went through in the previous Apocalypse respect thread. 4-5 pages of Apoc bashing....... no Which is the main reason we asked Digi to shut it down so we could make a better one. And by we, I mean Evil_Ash, Jyppe and myself.
I know, just like my Galactus respect thread... oh no wait... nevermind...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 07:06 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I mod this forum too?! eek!

by Scythe

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 09:53 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 01:30 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

Why is there no Ultron respect thread on this site? sad

Sig by Quincy, the Dark Knight of Signatures!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:20 AM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

good question. He probably deserves one.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:39 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Why is there no Ultron respect thread on this site? sad

...because no one has made one?

Honestly though, there's lots that could be made (and Ultron does deserve one). But I like to think that if someone has the necessary means of making a good thread (for a character who deserves it) it gets made eventually.

So patience. Or google search for other websites.

smile

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:54 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I'm still put off that we don't have a Luke Cage respect thread... if someone doesn't start working on one, I MAY have to put in effort myself...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:56 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'm currently working on a kick-ass Death's Head (and "relatives") thread, and also a complete revamp to the Authority thread (LOTS more material than the current one). But there's not really a huge demand for either of those....it's more just my personal interest.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 03:10 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I sometimes think of making respect threads ... but then I don't.

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm currently working on a kick-ass Death's Head (and "relatives") thread, and also a complete revamp to the Authority thread (LOTS more material than the current one). But there's not really a huge demand for either of those....it's more just my personal interest.
DEMAND.

Now there IS a "huge demand". stick out tongue

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 03:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Scoobless
I sometimes think of making respect threads ... but then I don't.

smile

Part of me wants to horde my knowledge until I can use it for something useful. But it's rough since that would probably be a years-long wait.

Originally posted by Galan007
DEMAND.

Now there IS a "huge demand". stick out tongue

Dork.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:40 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

A while ago I noticed Drax doesn't have a respect thread, so I've been compiling one, I have a lot of comics that I have to go through but I already have plenty of scans, it should turn out well I think.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 18th, 2007 12:49 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Endless Mike
A while ago I noticed Drax doesn't have a respect thread, so I've been compiling one, I have a lot of comics that I have to go through but I already have plenty of scans, it should turn out well I think.
I was going to make one of his, but made a Mar-Vell one instead.

If you need some feats, or help, I'll try to help.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 06:50 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I'd appreciate that, you can contribute any scans I don't have when I make the thread.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 19th, 2007 07:34 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

Are we allowed to post manga character respect threads in this forum? I noticed that there was a Hellsing thread listed in the independent directory, and there is no equivalent forum but wanted to check first.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 01:21 AM
Akuki is currently offline Click here to Send Akuki a Private Message Find more posts by Akuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Akuki
Are we allowed to post manga character respect threads in this forum? I noticed that there was a Hellsing thread listed in the independent directory, and there is no equivalent forum but wanted to check first.

I believe Digi allowed them when he had the forum oppened.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 01:23 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

There was an argument a bit back though where he said they weren't allowed (although he made exceptions for the few already made). He also said no Star Wars respect threads or threads for anything that wasn't primarily a western comic medium.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 01:42 AM
Citizen V.

I was going to make a "The Boys" thread (by Garth Ennis) but it's only gone 7 issues so far, there are still quite alot of feats actually; but it's been said there's going to be 60 issues, so I've got another few years and 53 more issues before I can do it properly.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 12:23 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

Damn i've just spent all morning looking through this part of the forum this is one of the best character respect forums i've ever seen. Good Work to everyone who made it!!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 12:41 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote