KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Welcome To The Respect Forum!

Welcome To The Respect Forum!
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I have not been rejected yet, Bob.

You've been rejected now.

Victory is mine.

Or rather, since I was denied to,

Victory is the Mod's.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 06:59 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

It was going to kick ass but...

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 07:17 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Why dont we have a respect thread for Kang the Time Conquerer? I only have about two arcs with him, but he seemed badass. Maybe Ill post them later

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 05:08 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BillyG
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about for Solid Snake. I have the comics.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 04:17 PM
BillyG is currently offline Click here to Send BillyG a Private Message Find more posts by BillyG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

No. Also, leave. You must be approaching triple digits for socks now...Raz is working on a way to perm ban you guys where you can't get around it with traditional means. So enjoy your time while it lasts...or better yet, just find a different hobby.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 05:44 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BillyG
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fine whatever.

To be honest it will be hard when my PC reboots all its main components and memory etc that i want every time I turn it on, there is no way to do it.

Ban you want ti just inspires me, if I was just allowed back I would have been fine but the more annoying the mods are the more fun it is wasting your time.

Obviously you don't count because your.....you know Digi.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 06:54 PM
BillyG is currently offline Click here to Send BillyG a Private Message Find more posts by BillyG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BillyG
Fine whatever.

To be honest it will be hard when my PC reboots all its main components and memory etc that i want every time I turn it on, there is no way to do it.

Ban you want ti just inspires me, if I was just allowed back I would have been fine but the more annoying the mods are the more fun it is wasting your time.

Obviously you don't count because your.....you know Digi.

Pretty much the only mod you annoy is me, by spamming my forums and making my job more tedious. For the globals it's just the touch of a button. So thanks. I appreicate that "I don't count".

no expression

How exactly do you think you do anything productive or useful?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 07:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BillyG
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh I don't really do anything in your forums anymore, anyway I have been a good sock.

I only want to be accepted. no

Its not supposed to be tasteful thats why I am a sock, when I got on the forum I had a PC for about 3 weeks or so. When I was banned it was a couple of months, If I was given the chance I could change but Raz or whoever really runs the forum, (he doesn't seem to make many decisions) wont give me another shot.

But to be honest I would hardly post, the new rules thing gets me annoyed but its the fact that I know I am allowed to post when I want would be good enough for me.

Hell I have been nice so far and decent unlike MOST socks.

Last edited by BillyG on Aug 12th, 2007 at 08:05 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 07:55 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

True enough, but everyone is banned for valid reasons, so it excuses nothing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 08:30 PM
BillyG
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats true but thats also the reason I sock. I was not given another chance so I will take it on my own, lets be honest its not hard for em is it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 08:46 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I demand Digi be banned for not letting me make the Respect KOS-MOS thread!!!

Oh wait...

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 11:22 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solar
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am going to make a Tick Respect Thread, wont take long I think, I have looked over lots of threads and I believe I can make a suitable one for him.

I just wish I knew if I had all his appearances and series.

Any help anyone?

Vida comenzar cuándo nacimiento fines.

Respect: Tick Rai Magnus RF

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 11:39 PM
Solar is currently offline Click here to Send Solar a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I wish I could help with the Tick stuff, but I honestly don't have a lot despite being a huge fan.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 11:59 PM
Solar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its OK.

I probably should be able to get hold of all the stuff I need, (My friend has scanned every comic of his or so he says) the hardest part is finding good feats and fights. I just wish I knew all his series and appearances he had, then I can get stuff from them all.

Tick needs respect.

Respect: Tick Rai Magnus RF

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 12:02 AM
Solar is currently offline Click here to Send Solar a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Someone should make a respect thread for The Endless.

I'd do it but my respect threads usually tend to suck, and I've got 2 respect threads that need to be completed.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 05:20 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hey guys!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...php?forumid=100

Have fun, and quit bugging me about game characters from now on.

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:18 PM
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey guys!

stick out tongue

Cool, now you just need to make one for anime/manga characters and we'll be good stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:30 PM
Akuki is currently offline Click here to Send Akuki a Private Message Find more posts by Akuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey guys!

stick out tongue

I've posted RT on Dante's game feats and features there though I suppose posting threads on comics versions of game-originated characters in that forum and not in Game respect forumsmile

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:46 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Akuki
Cool, now you just need to make one for anime/manga characters and we'll be good stick out tongue

Negative.

stick out tongue

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I've posted RT on Dante's game feats and features there though I suppose posting threads on comics versions of game-originated characters in that forum and not in Game respect forumsmile

I dunno. I'm fine with it here, but I'll talk to Lana. It may get moved.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:56 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I already have made separate one on game appearances of Dante and I don't want those two merged (it was planned as separate threads on canon DMC comics/manga/graphic novels and in game feats and features). I'd better keep those separate. The previous mixed RT sucked to my opinion.

By the way, Digi, I've prepared rather big update on Swift for Authority thread. I'm going to upload it on Tuesday or maybe even tommorow.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:59 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote