KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Independant & Misc. Thread Directory

Independant & Misc. Thread Directory
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

wink
Thank you, Digi

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:03 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Do Wildstorm titles go here?

If so, can you add this?

Respect Planetary:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...spect-planetary

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 15th, 2007 10:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Done

Old Post May 15th, 2007 11:44 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 05:12 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbunnyman

Everybody seems to think He-Man will beat DOS, and Gog War Doomsday, but according to these feats shown he wouldnt stand a chance

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:58 PM
deathbunnyman is currently offline Click here to Send deathbunnyman a Private Message Find more posts by deathbunnyman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathbunnyman
Everybody seems to think He-Man will beat DOS, and Gog War Doomsday, but according to these feats shown he wouldnt stand a chance

Cool. You're entitled to your opinion. But this isn't the proper place for it.

Anyway, added Ernie.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 06:05 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 07:42 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

added

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 12:34 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Added the updated Authority thread.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:20 PM
Rorschach

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 11:54 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 03:39 AM
Akuki is currently offline Click here to Send Akuki a Private Message Find more posts by Akuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Union16
Restricted

Account Restricted

A new respect thread for Union with SCANS.

So mine should be added, Khell gave me his blessings.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...863#post9361863

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 01:41 AM
Union16 is currently offline Click here to Send Union16 a Private Message Find more posts by Union16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Union16
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also if you could edit the guys posts and add this one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t459288.html

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 01:42 AM
Union16 is currently offline Click here to Send Union16 a Private Message Find more posts by Union16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thanks for the additions, though I'm a bit skeptical about Khell's intervention unless he actually showed up here at some point to confirm it. He's a cool guy though, and always liked Union, so I'm sure he'd approve.

Also, buh-bye.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 04:36 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...spect+thread%29

Digi, could I ask you to add that thing into the forum? I get some plans for it.
Though it will be like Hayabusa RT (with more videos than scans).

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:34 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

Umm.. Digi I know you don't like manga threads in this forum, but would you consider putting links to respect threads created in the manga forums in this thread just for assisting those who wish to reference them?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 07:09 AM
Akuki is currently offline Click here to Send Akuki a Private Message Find more posts by Akuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Akuki
Umm.. Digi I know you don't like manga threads in this forum, but would you consider putting links to respect threads created in the manga forums in this thread just for assisting those who wish to reference them?

Most people use the directories to find respect threads anyway, so it would really just be a semantic difference, but they'd essentially be "part of the forum". It's not a matter of me liking it, because I'd like to help you guys out when I can, but remaining consistent with the rules is the paramount concern, since if I make one concession for anime, more will follow.

Also, the Dante thread wouldn't be allowed under the current rules....I honestly never knew it existed until now.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:29 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I've tried the search that morning and found that one- though it isn't done in desent way and contains a number of mistakes...
Anyway, not allowed is not allowed. We have a "taste of liberalism" at VS forum so far.

Ryu Hayabusa is the only exclusion from the rule, I think. But I'm not arguing with you, Digi, and your opinion is the law there.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:45 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I've tried the search that morning and found that one- though it isn't done in desent way and contains a number of mistakes...
Anyway, not allowed is not allowed. We have a "taste of liberalism" at VS forum so far.

Ryu Hayabusa is the only exclusion from the rule, I think. But I'm not arguing with you, Digi, and your opinion is the law there.

Ryu got grandfathered in before I made the rule...because I felt bad about ok'ing it early on then closing it. So yeah, one exception but I stopped the tide there.

Again, my apologies. Nothing personal, just trying to stay consistent.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 04:43 PM
Rorschach

Originally posted by Rorschach
Sonic the Hedgehog respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...-Respect-Thread

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 04:52 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote