KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Independant & Misc. Thread Directory

Independant & Misc. Thread Directory
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
apocalyptic

"If it's not in the Marvel directory (it isn't) then there isn't one. Generally if a thread doesn't exist, it's because nobody can or nobody wants to (or both). Almost all characters have a thread where some member has enough scans to justify making one. So sorry, but requests mostly fall on deaf ears here in the forums."

i have looked under H but cannot find it, i am sure someone must of created a thread for him is he not really powerful, any way i will keep looking lol

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 11:07 PM
apocalyptic is currently offline Click here to Send apocalyptic a Private Message Find more posts by apocalyptic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by apocalyptic
i have looked under H but cannot find it, i am sure someone must of created a thread for him is he not really powerful, any way i will keep looking lol

If it's not in the directory, we don't have it. I also checked the search, so it's official. Power doesn't really have anything to do with it.

But good luck in your search. A google search might be your best bet at this point....a few other websites have respect forums (herochat comes to mind).

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 12:42 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyberborg84
Jack o' All Trades

I believe there are a few scans of him in the "X-Man" and "Exodus" threads. Not entirely sure because I haven't checked, but it might be good to look there for a few appearances.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 05:29 AM
cyberborg84 is currently offline Click here to Send cyberborg84 a Private Message Find more posts by cyberborg84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Respect Greed the Ultimate Shield

be really cool if u could put this in the listing i hope its ok. confused

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 07:05 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

You should have PMd me before making the thread. General policy is that manga isn't allowed. I'll check with a few mods to see where it might be able to be moved to.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 04:58 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by DigiMark007
You should have PMd me before making the thread. General policy is that manga isn't allowed. I'll check with a few mods to see where it might be able to be moved to.

oic iv seen a few threads which i guess were just certain exceptions then. just a character who i liked and had a certain flare i more associated to comics than a manga character. was hoping i could share the character with those unfamiliar with him. i was under the assumption it wasnt that much of a strict rule. sorry i didnt PM u first. if anything please tell me what it is you decide to do.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:40 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

hum i was also hoping to use him in the VS thread a little as well, use my Respect thread as a reference for peoples decisions.
most people i talk to often comment on a manga characters inconsistency in showing and ability which makes them unfit for any 'vs' situation with a comic character. in the case of this character i dont believe so. im sort of hoping to keep it in the comic section if at all possible.

sorry for double post.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:59 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by SevenShackles
oic iv seen a few threads which i guess were just certain exceptions then. just a character who i liked and had a certain flare i more associated to comics than a manga character. was hoping i could share the character with those unfamiliar with him. i was under the assumption it wasnt that much of a strict rule. sorry i didnt PM u first. if anything please tell me what it is you decide to do.

Not a problem. Defining the line between comics and manga is usually easy, but occasionally a lot harder. I'm not opposed to them individually, but only am because of the precedent it sets. For the most part I think we've eliminated manga from the forum, though there may be 1-2 that've hung on that I missed.

The vs. forum uses slightly different rules than I do for my forums, so you'll want to check with Bada or Raoul. For now, I'll leave it, and will let you know when it gets moved/closed/kept/etc.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 07:55 PM
Trackz

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:05 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSoothsayer

Can someone please Direct me to Image comics Supreme respect thread? Thanx in advance.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 04:25 AM
TheSoothsayer is currently offline Click here to Send TheSoothsayer a Private Message Find more posts by TheSoothsayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'm considering adding to the recommended threads. Those up for consideration are Sonic, Solar, KMC Comic Tourneys, K', and He-Man.

I hesitate on the Tourney one and K' because K's a manga, which got grandfathered in but wouldn't be allowed if it was made currently. Excellent thread though. And the tourneys one is just less traditional, though alsp polished.

Not all will get added. If anyone has any thoughts, I'll consider them before making a decision. Otherwise no commentary is needed, and I'll mull it over for a few days.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:33 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 06:23 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm considering adding to the recommended threads. Those up for consideration are Sonic, Solar, KMC Comic Tourneys, K', and He-Man.

I hesitate on the Tourney one and K' because K's a manga, which got grandfathered in but wouldn't be allowed if it was made currently. Excellent thread though. And the tourneys one is just less traditional, though alsp polished.

Not all will get added. If anyone has any thoughts, I'll consider them before making a decision. Otherwise no commentary is needed, and I'll mull it over for a few days.

Well, thank you, darling.

Also, technically that's not a manga, but manhua (HK comics). Still trying to get my hands on KOF 2003 comics published in the USA to americanize up the proportion.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t463635.html
Also there's that thread, but that's basically an appendage to a thread in videogames RT section based on Dreamwave comics (and some stuff from DMC3 manga). Not to recommendation but to the list (though it's an "appendage" RT based on mini series with video game originated protagonist).
But it keeps the "Charlotte quality brand" Emma and K's RTs got.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Dec 3rd, 2008 at 06:33 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 06:28 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 01:29 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

added.

smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 04:27 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:48 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

added.

smile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 05:59 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 08:30 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

updated

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 12:03 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 10:15 PM