KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville What's next?

Smallville What's next?
Started by: Colombiankilla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Smallville What's next?

What gonna happen next on Smallville and i don't mean the next episode but after this season. I for one say they should justbend the show it would be kind of sad if they kept it going because Clark would be like 24 years old and living with his mommy. If they do make another season they wold have to make it like 4 years in the future where he lives and is a reporter in smallville and show how he got a reporting job w/out a college degree or anything. Or they remake Justice League but in real life w/ Clark going to help Green Arrow AC Cyborg Flash in other countries. Happy Dance Happy Dance

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 09:46 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Disagree and Agree,

THey Shouldnt do the 4 year jump, Clark ist even done with his training.
He will prolly be done with it at the end of the 7th season. I hope they make a Justice League spin off and after smallville is over, make a new superman show.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 09:49 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Rest of this season should be him tracking down the Zoners, and when he starts to see that these Zoners are really much more powerful than him, he'll begin his training.

Next season we should see him get back together with the League and start helping them out some, all while finishing his training.

Last episode:

The Leaguers fall into line on the top of the Daily Planet building. They peer over the edge of the building, marveling at the busy city below them. Behind them, the giant golden world gleams in the twilight sun.

Cyborg scans the crowded streets. "If the intel's right, Luthor should show up soon."

Bart absentmindedly taps his feet on the ground. "So, when's the Boyscout coming?" asks Impulse, turning his head to Oliver.

Without missing a beat, Oliver answers, "He'll be here."

Impulse snorts, "He's probably just embarrassed to wear the--"

The young teenager is cut off by a strong voice. "I'm here."

The Leaguers turn around, eyes up at the planet replica.

"Holy... DUDE!" Bart's amazed. We see the camera pan around.

Clark hovers above them, in front of the golden Earth, cape billowing in the slight breeze. He's fully suited; S emblem emblazoned on his dark blue outfit. With a delicate grace, he lands on the gravelly surface of the roof. Clark nods to his fellow League members.

Oliver steps toward him, a smile on his face.

"Glad you could make it... Superman."

*cue Superman theme*

Okay, so it's corny, but it would be awesome. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 10:12 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your right it is corny but just picture it would be fricking awesome. I would pay to see that well not really but u get the point.

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Last edited by Colombiankilla on Jan 19th, 2007 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 10:15 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

That would Kik ass

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 10:44 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Rest of this season should be him tracking down the Zoners, and when he starts to see that these Zoners are really much more powerful than him, he'll begin his training.

Next season we should see him get back together with the League and start helping them out some, all while finishing his training.

Last episode:

The Leaguers fall into line on the top of the Daily Planet building. They peer over the edge of the building, marveling at the busy city below them. Behind them, the giant golden world gleams in the twilight sun.

Cyborg scans the crowded streets. "If the intel's right, Luthor should show up soon."

Bart absentmindedly taps his feet on the ground. "So, when's the Boyscout coming?" asks Impulse, turning his head to Oliver.

Without missing a beat, Oliver answers, "He'll be here."

Impulse snorts, "He's probably just embarrassed to wear the--"

The young teenager is cut off by a strong voice. "I'm here."

The Leaguers turn around, eyes up at the planet replica.

"Holy... DUDE!" Bart's amazed. We see the camera pan around.

Clark hovers above them, in front of the golden Earth, cape billowing in the slight breeze. He's fully suited; S emblem emblazoned on his dark blue outfit. With a delicate grace, he lands on the gravelly surface of the roof. Clark nods to his fellow League members.

Oliver steps toward him, a smile on his face.

"Glad you could make it... Superman."

*cue Superman theme*

Okay, so it's corny, but it would be awesome. stick out tongue

Or they could be sitting on top of Lexcorp and....:

Green Arrow: He should be here any minute.

Flash (or impulse): You said that half an hour ago.

Cyborg: I say we stop waiting for him and go take Luthor right now!

Batman: He'll be here.

A.C.: I would'nt rush to get here if I had to were what he's wearing either.

Superman: *flys in* sorry about the wait guys....I hate this cape.

*end*

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:54 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

lol

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 10:04 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

Originally posted by Kal875
Or they could be sitting on top of Lexcorp and....:

Green Arrow: He should be here any minute.

Flash (or impulse): You said that half an hour ago.

Cyborg: I say we stop waiting for him and go take Luthor right now!

Batman: He'll be here.

A.C.: I would'nt rush to get here if I had to were what he's wearing either.

Superman: *flys in* sorry about the wait guys....I hate this cape.

*end*

I'm not sure about batman because in the movies he alot older than any of them the uys who play the League ar like 18-25 not 30something but the way you said it KAL was cool. I wish Kryptonsite had more info on whats gonna happen.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 09:20 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I don't think they should just disband.

What I would like to see though next season which I ind of hope would be the last is them finally end smallville and bring in Superman.

I like the league but I hope that they keep the league at best arms distance maybe show up for three shows in a row and maybe one or two more but I would like to see Clark be center stage for the most part.

Anyways this is how I would like to see the final Episode go.

Whatever conflict that the season has ends halfway through the show and what is left is for Clark to pick up the pieces and get ready to move on.

After the conflict is over Clark is back at home on the farm with his Mom helping to clean the place up. He stumbles across a box with his Dad's (Johnathen) name on it along with a certain symbol. He opens it up to see some old pictures of him and Clark playing when he was younger. His old baseball and some fishing lures. On the bottom though he sees a piece of folded paper. He takes it out opens it up and begins to read it. When he is finished he takes the paper to his side and a tear rolls down his cheek.

Then we flash to a picture of Lex sitting in a windowless office of metal. Paper thrown all around on the floor Lex laying back on a wall hands covering his face. This is him after Clark and the JLA in earlier episodes have defeated him. We go into a close up shot and moves his hands down and we see his eyes bright red like he has been crying for the last few hours. A voice comes over the intercom telling Lex his father is here to see him.

Then we move back to Clark sitting at the table crying as his Mom walks in and asks what is happening. Clark says it isn't fair it just isn't. He starts to talk about his Father and just how unfair it is that he needs him here now. That Clark doesn't know what the future holds and he needs some giudance.

Martha sits next Clark and takes his hand into hers. She tells him that Johnathen will always be with him no matter what. He will always be watching over them and will never let them fall. Clark looks at his mother and says I know but it still hurts. Martha say I know and it always will but all you can do is look into the future and not dwell on the past. Your father would have wanted it that way.
Clark continues though and says I don't know if I can Mom I'm just so afraid of letting him down. Martha replies in a stern voice Clark look at me now and never forget this. Your father loved you and he will always be proud of you no matter what happens.

Clark gets a look on his face like he finally understands. He looks up to his mother and says your right Mom I need you to do something for me.

We go back to Lex's office. Lex has steadied himself enough to stand braceing himself on the table. His father comes in and looks at the mess the office is in. He then smiles at Lex and begins to talk about some ancient ruler and his child but before he can finish Lex interrupts him saying is there anything he came for.

Well then Lyonel looks at Lex and says yes that Lex is finished and there is no way he is getting himself out of this mess. He walks over to Lex and puts a hand on his shoulder and tells Lex that it has been fun but in the end he failed the final test. Lyonel begins to walk back out when Lex stops him. He says your wrong Father. Lyonel turns around with a small peplexed look and says how is that

Lex with a little strength to his legs walks out from behind his desk with one hand on it. He says this isn't the final test and it never was Father.
Lyonel's face is even more stupified then before.
Lex continues you see with you it was never a test to see if I would fail you knew that would happen
Lyonel tries to say that is a lie
but Lex won't have any of it he keeps on going no your final test was something much worse. The reasons you've always recited dead emperors and kings. The reaon you always kept me at an arms distance. It wasn't because you wanted me to succeed it was because you knew from the begining that my Final Test was simply if I would be the willing to TAKE power from you like all the great rulers before them took power from their fathers. You see you knew I could be great so instead of embracing me you wanted to see how long you could hold unto what you think you biult what I'm stealing from you.

Lyonel annoyed now replies maybe so Lex maybe I was afraid that one day you would come in and sweep the carpet from under my feet that someday you would take the trone and put me in the shed. I wasn't about to let that happen without making you earn it.
Then he let's out a laugh It doesn't matter anyways you've screwed yourself so much now that I will be holding unto my power for alot longer now.
Lex replies wrong Father you see like a phoenix I have arisen stronger then before. I may have lost this battle but believe me when I say our war is over Father and I assurd that a long time ago. You see all those times you were testing me I secretly was keeping tabs on everything you did to everyone elseto get to me.
Lex goes into some flashbacks with his Father even stuff from season one.
You see everything we did I can tie directly back to you as the pin man and yes I'm the son that failed but I'm the son that fialed doing what his father told him to do. After tomorrow Father my completel takeover of Lutercorp will be complete and you will be thrown out of here like yesterday's trash and no one will shed a tear.
Lyonel now has a sick look over his face one that shows he is defeated finally.
Lex hits a button on his intercom asking for seciruty to come and get this man out of his office. As two guys come in and grab Lyonel's arms and drag the shocked man out Lex turns and faces a blank wall but now it is opening to reveal a huge window and on the ouside besides a few biuldings we a see a sunrise signally the dawning of a new era.

We now head back to Clark who is no going over to work at the Daily Planet yes work. Lois has gotten him a job working as a lowly intern right now and it is his first day. After a few talks with Chloe and Lois we finally see Clark sitting at a desk.

He has Johnathen's note in his hand reading it again. Except this time We hear Johnathen's voice saying the words on the note.

It basically talks about how Johnathen is very proud of Clark. How he always knew he was deastined for great things especially after you lifted the couch. Clark lets out a smile then he hears a faint ringing of poice sirens and he looks out the window to see flashing lights. All this time thoug we keep hearing Johnathen's voice talking about duty and honor. Clark is racing to the roof as this is going. He pushes open the door with his concerned look on his face.
Johanthen is begining to wrap up his speech. Saying that he never doubted the man Clark would become how he always believed that this was his great purpose in life. We zoom into Clark's face and it begins to scroll down to his chest. His hands move to his shirt.
Johnathen finally says
I knew it was my destiny to raise a Superman
As his Father says that Clark opens the shirt to reveal the S underneath.
Then we go straight to black.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 12:40 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Too much reading, Summary Please

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 01:34 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I'm not one to read long posts either.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:48 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

me too form mow on keep it to 3 paragraphs not 23 OK

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 03:02 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Darkchoco
Too much reading, Summary Please
I wasn't trying to make it that long just kind of got into it and I just kept going stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 03:09 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

All right there JAk chill out man

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 08:17 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I will chill out

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 09:12 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

all right then don't det snippy with me got it good

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 12:10 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

he said snippy...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 12:21 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Colombiankilla
all right then don't det snippy with me got it good
Ok don't know if I came off the wrong way but I wasn't trying to be snippy confused

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 01:11 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

He said Snippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 02:50 AM
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

lol tom welling is gonna turn 30 in april

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 09:20 PM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote