KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Kaya's artwork

Kaya's artwork
Started by: kayakat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

You're SO talented mami.

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:09 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pcp

You can draw stuff but it is shit stuff. Draw something interesting. I did art at school and was surrounded by people like you who are okay but nothing special. I know it's harsh but you've got to take it on the chin.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 02:10 PM
pcp is currently offline Click here to Send pcp a Private Message Find more posts by pcp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pcp
You can draw stuff but it is shit stuff. Draw something interesting. I did art at school and was surrounded by people like you who are okay but nothing special. I know it's harsh but you've got to take it on the chin.

Wow, I love watching jealousy in action. She's very talented and everyone but you thinks so.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:48 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Originally posted by pcp

I happen to disagree with you.

She is very talented.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:19 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Originally posted by pcp

If you're going to say something like that, at least make it constructive criticism, that was just plain insulting. And also, what is "interesting" to you?
I, personally, think Kaya's drawings are interesting and she is very talented, I am sure the other people in this thread agree.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 06:54 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by pcp

Ever heard of constructive critisism? I suggest you learn how to use it.

Anyway, I do believe as well, that with your talent you could do alot more than just draw elves in trees. Don't get me wrong, you're very good, but they seem kind of... fantasy-less. erm

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 08:56 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Originally posted by LethalFemme
You're SO talented mami.

thanks sweety happy

Originally posted by pcp

wow! first of all i had art in school too and i was always top of my class, secondly i studied to be a graphic designer for a couple of years and there too i was like the best artist, but there people who were jealous didn't flame me they asked for advice or something! also one of my teachers used to be an artist pretty well known too he said if i developed my skills further i could go places with it!

i don't mind feedback positive or negative as long as its constructive! but what you did was not feedback its plain mean!
if your so ALL that as you claim to be ... then prove it!

Originally posted by Eclipso
Wow, I love watching jealousy in action. She's very talented and everyone but you thinks so.

thanks sweety
Originally posted by ..::Marea::..
I happen to disagree with you.

She is very talented.

thanks happy
Originally posted by Sanctuary
If you're going to say something like that, at least make it constructive criticism, that was just plain insulting. And also, what is "interesting" to you?
I, personally, think Kaya's drawings are interesting and she is very talented, I am sure the other people in this thread agree.

thank you sweet heart stick out tongue
Originally posted by Slay
Ever heard of constructive critisism? I suggest you learn how to use it.

Anyway, I do believe as well, that with your talent you could do alot more than just draw elves in trees. Don't get me wrong, you're very good, but they seem kind of... fantasy-less. erm

laughing there's just one drawing of an elf in a tree you know
most of those drawings are old and belong to a story so it would be a lot cooler if you actually could read the story

the only new ones are the first one the Kayakat one, the Cloud one and the one i did for LethelFemme

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 09:47 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by kayakat
wow! first of all i had art in school too and i was always top of my class, secondly i studied to be a graphic designer for a couple of years and there too i was like the best artist, but there people who were jealous didn't flame me they asked for advice or something! also one of my teachers used to be an artist pretty well known too he said if i developed my skills further i could go places with it!

i don't mind feedback positive or negative as long as its constructive! but what you did was not feedback its plain mean!
if your so ALL that as you claim to be ... then prove it!

Wow Kitty has claws.

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 09:57 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Your drawings are nice, but I'd say work a bit more on proportions and anatomy. Some of them are a bit off.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 10:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Originally posted by LethalFemme
Wow Kitty has claws.

miaow

Originally posted by Lana
Your drawings are nice, but I'd say work a bit more on proportions and anatomy. Some of them are a bit off.

thanks happy i will work on that i know i need work on that, i alreaddy got a lot better then i used to be trust me and most of them are old drawings i should post more recent stuff

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 10:45 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

pcp don't be a troll. Constructive critisism, over nastiness.

Thanks.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:15 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pcp

I'm just saying you draw boring stuff but I'm saying it offensively for a laugh. Try drawing something other than weird people with wings sitting in trees, and if you already have then I'm sorry I missed it. I have seen artists many times better than yourself so I find it hard to get excited about what you've drawn.

I also did 2 years of Graphic design.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:29 PM
pcp is currently offline Click here to Send pcp a Private Message Find more posts by pcp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Of course everyone has a right of opinion, but what I am getting at is that the way in which was said was rather rude.
It is just generally unecessary.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 02:10 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Pcp, either say something nice or nothing at all. erm If you don't like it, don't call it rude names. How inconsiderate of you. But what can we expect out of a troll?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 02:24 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Originally posted by pcp
I'm just saying you draw boring stuff but I'm saying it offensively for a laugh. Try drawing something other than weird people with wings sitting in trees, and if you already have then I'm sorry I missed it. I have seen artists many times better than yourself so I find it hard to get excited about what you've drawn.

I also did 2 years of Graphic design.

i already have and if you had looked a bit further than the ONE drawing of an elf in a tree you would have noticed
so i guess well id like to think we can agree to disagree

thank you for your comments it is much appreciated big grin

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Of course everyone has a right of opinion, but what I am getting at is that the way in which was said was rather rude.
It is just generally unecessary.

thanks happy

Originally posted by Council#13
Pcp, either say something nice or nothing at all. erm If you don't like it, don't call it rude names. How inconsiderate of you. But what can we expect out of a troll?

thank you

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 02:29 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by kayakat

thank you

You're welcome! happy

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 02:31 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Wow...really nice work, kayakat

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 04:03 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Very good work, especially with shading and faces. Question: are these characters just off the top of your head, or do you have something particular in mind, eg, stories you'd like to write featuring these guys? Are you looking to work in the art field (if not already)? My only criticism would be: variety. Work on more than just the girl and the guy. But otherwise: you draw at least as well as some employed comic-book artists I've seen lately.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 05:35 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Originally posted by Roulette
Wow...really nice work, kayakat

embarrasment thanks happy

Originally posted by Mindship
Very good work, especially with shading and faces. Question: are these characters just off the top of your head, or do you have something particular in mind, eg, stories you'd like to write featuring these guys? Are you looking to work in the art field (if not already)? My only criticism would be: variety. Work on more than just the girl and the guy. But otherwise: you draw at least as well as some employed comic-book artists I've seen lately.

thank you! stick out tongue

some are off the top off my head and some are indeed more story bound like the Hope drawing, the evil elves and more that i haven't posted are all part of a story i'm writing.

If i can i would love to work in the art field! but its kinda hard finding an art related job here confused

yeah i know i need to work more on back grounds and stuff, i'm working on it stick out tongue

thank you

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 10:49 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whoever thinks Kayakat's drawing aren't good must be a F****** retard.

They are amazing, and I thought I was a good artist...those drawings are better than anything I've drawn before...

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 02:52 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote