KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Green Arrow Needs A Spin-Off

Green Arrow Needs A Spin-Off
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magee

A Justice League show is not possible due to all the different characters rights being owned by different companys. Chances are Superman batman and wonder woman wouldn't be in it along with most of the well known members. Only chance would be the shite smallville league which I guess is what your talking about.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:04 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

They could still do it. They might just have to give them different names. Like the way they call the Flash "Impulse" instead. And what was the other nic name given to Clark by Oliver? It wasn't superman but I can't remember right now. They could find a way.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 06:18 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

From K-Site

"Smallville writer Steve DeKnight has revealed on his blog that the Green Arrow will not be making an appearance in the finale. 'Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Justin will be available to reprise his role as Green Arrow [in the finale]. I believe he has a gig on a CW pilot,' he said."

Could it be that this CW pilot is Green Arrow? Maybe? Hopefully!

And Amazon, the nickname you were thinking about is "Boy Scout", which aludes to the fact that Superman, in the comics, is labled as the "Big, Blue Boy Scout"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:11 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Awww man that sucks. I like Justin hartley, he was really good as the green arrow. I hope your right though. I hope it's because they're makeing a justice league show or a green arrow spin off. That would be awesome. I hope he can find the time to do his new show and appear here and there in smallville. It adds so much to the show.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 12:14 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I just got a replica custom made Green Arrow suit off eBay.

WOOT WOOT!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 03:49 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Awesome! Do you have the voice modulator too... damn I sound like a trekki haha

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:56 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

No, I want one though.... sad

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:52 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I recently read somewhere that Justin Hartley will be returing to Smallville.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 10:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Yah I heard that too. The Green Arrow may make a few appearances. Yay!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 12:56 AM
Arachnid1

I'm hopping the pilot is a JL show. Then, that would give them an excuse to meet Bruce Wayne. It would be a good story line. Billionair Bruce Wayne goes missing and its the JL's mission to find and aquore him werever he is. They could meet him durring his training and if we're lucky, we'll get a Batman vs Green Arrow fight which would be kind of cool since they both have gadgets and are in top physical condition.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 02:25 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

That my friend, would be amazing.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 06:34 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
Awesome! Do you have the voice modulator too... damn I sound like a trekki haha
Ok, I just got it today, and I'm wearing it right now, I have one of my arrows in the back quiver and theres no way it hell that it's that easy to get them out, unless they used shorter ones.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 04:58 PM
Amazon

That is so cool. You should totally upload a video of you in the outfit with the voice modulator on you tube or something. I'd love to see that.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 06:30 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol, will do as soon as I can.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 07:59 PM