KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Why has that been changed?

Why has that been changed?
Started by: BlackC@

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Miffed Why has that been changed?

When you enter a thread, the name on the thread is in the URL above, entering it into your history. Why has this been changed? This is kind of embarassing when someone in your family comes up and says "Why have you been into a web-site that says 'Masturbation! Moahahaha!'

So can we please change it back or someting?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 01:14 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I prefer it this way... When I'm looking for a certain thread in history it makes it much easier. Surely a quick explanation to your family would counter this whole problem, no?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 03:23 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Not as easy as that. I remember when I joined KMC and went to stay at my dad's for a while. I was 19 and every now and again my dad would come in while I was online and see something unsavoury, then bombard me with questions about it. He didn't actually listen to much I said by way of explanation erm

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:50 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Guns talk better than people.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
Not as easy as that. I remember when I joined KMC and went to stay at my dad's for a while. I was 19 and every now and again my dad would come in while I was online and see something unsavoury, then bombard me with questions about it. He didn't actually listen to much I said by way of explanation erm
Well, my parents are a lot more liberal about such things. I don't think we should alter something that helps many to cater to the few though.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:04 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Well, my parents are a lot more liberal about such things. I don't think we should alter something that helps many to cater to the few though.

I wasn't suggesting it should be changed back, it doesn't really affect me either way any more. I was simply countering what you said about a simple explanation being enough for questioning parents big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:06 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Just clear your internet history

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I wasn't suggesting it should be changed back, it doesn't really affect me either way any more. I was simply countering what you said about a simple explanation being enough for questioning parents big grin

Well, I believe in most cases, with most people, a simple explination is all it would take.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:33 PM
Syren
dreaming

Well, I believe in most cases, with most people, a simple explination is all it would take.

Are you saying my father needs therapy?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:36 PM
§P0oONY

Are you saying my father needs therapy?

Not at all, but getting angry at an adult because they're looking at sites that look ominous is hardly normal but as I know nothing of your home-life I really can't judge.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:41 PM
General G
Canadian.

Just go to the history and "delete"

Or Rex's way works just as well

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:55 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

I am sorry, but im quite unsure what you are meaning here. I am not noticing anything any different to beforemessed

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:10 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

"http://www.killermovies.com/forums/438450_1-why-has-that-been-changed"

used to be something more like

"http://www.killermovies.com/forums/438450_1"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:37 PM
drewforever

messed oo i have not noticed that.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:40 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

It's been like it for a while...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 12:49 AM
Hazardous

Re: Why has that been changed?

Originally posted by BlackC@
This is kind of embarassing when someone in your family comes up and says "Why have you been into a web-site that says 'Masturbation! Moahahaha!'

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:17 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Not at all, but getting angry at an adult because they're looking at sites that look ominous is hardly normal but as I know nothing of your home-life I really can't judge.

You're right... but in my case browsing KMC added insult to injury in my dad's eyes as he assumed it wasn't an innocent site and he knew I wasn't the most innocent teen.

Anyway, my experience is probably an exception so ignore me stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:25 PM
drewforever

ohmessed

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:47 PM
LanceWindu

You're right... but in my case browsing KMC added insult to injury in my dad's eyes as he assumed it wasn't an innocent site and he knew I wasn't the most innocent teen.

Anyway, my experience is probably an exception so ignore me stick out tongue

But KMC isn't innocent...and since when were you?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:50 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Originally posted by Captain REX
Guns talk better than people.

stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:12 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote