KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Ghosts or Aliens???

Ghosts or Aliens???
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DraconianDevil
Rogue Ice Cream Man

None of you have proof that either exist/dont exist. You show me the body of an alien (bearing in mind we are in the conspiracy forum so we are bound to get a smartass talk about Area 51) and I will believe you. If I can see it with my own two eyes, I'l consider it, until then, prove it.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:46 PM
DraconianDevil is currently offline Click here to Send DraconianDevil a Private Message Find more posts by DraconianDevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you are very narrow minded. you dont have to see something to believe in it

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:48 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
None of you have proof that either exist/dont exist. You show me the body of an alien (bearing in mind we are in the conspiracy forum so we are bound to get a smartass talk about Area 51) and I will believe you. If I can see it with my own two eyes, I'l consider it, until then, prove it

it's not about him being "narrow minded" Deano........moreso just ignorant and illogical. This person just stated that.....

- he does not believe in mathmatics....

- he does not believe that oxygen exists (he can't see it)
- he does not believe atoms exist (he can't see it)
- he does not believe that dust mites exist (he can't see it)
- I could go on with this all day......running down every gaseous element....elementary particle...moving onto the macro objects he has never personally seen and even biological specimens .

there is no belief on the subject. Alien life does infact exist in abundance. Mathmatics is universal, no belief necissary. If one accepts that 1+1+2, one accepts that there is alien life in our universe. This poor child just doesn't believe in mathmatics for some strange reason.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Hell, even empirical evidence shows life is abundant if we are to take our knowledge to date to use as control. We have explored 0. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000001% of our universe and have already encountered millions of species other than human life on rocky planets (earth).

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:53 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DraconianDevil
Rogue Ice Cream Man

You ghost/alien bum bashers can see what you like, the fact is: The dont exist. You can say there is a river on mars, big deal. There is no proof that an alien or ghost exists. Discussion Over. And narrow minded, this coming from people who post bullshit nearly every day of the week, same crap about mind chips or lizard gods, honestly their is a life outside the internet and I encourage you to explore it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:51 AM
DraconianDevil is currently offline Click here to Send DraconianDevil a Private Message Find more posts by DraconianDevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
you dont have to see something to believe in it

Right you could be a religios zealot or just completely delusional.

IMO aliens are more likely.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:53 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
this coming from people who post bullshit nearly every day of the week, same crap about mind chips or lizard gods

really.....I've been on KMC going on 4 years now, please feel free to look in my post history and direct me to one post of the kind.

quote:
honestly their is a life outside the internet and I encourage you to explore it.

did so when I was younger.......it was over rated.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 08:48 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

No one ever said aliens were real, It's just Aliens are more realistic to think about then a ghost. If Ghosts were spirits of dead people everyone would have seen one by now lol.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:07 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
No one ever said aliens were real,

I did. Mathmatics is universal and based on mathmatics, there are billions of forms of alien life in our universe.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:08 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Evil Dead
Mathmatics is universal and based on mathmatics

Well I guess that's true (if redundant)

there are billions of forms of alien life in our universe.

Statistically

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 09:30 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

I did. Mathmatics is universal and based on mathmatics, there are billions of forms of alien life in our universe.

agreed. everything is broke down into mathematics

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 09:55 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
Statistically

everything that exists in our universe exists statisticly. It's all about mathmatics.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 10:17 PM
drewforever

I believe in both, but more spirits as they fitt into something.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 10:29 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

everything that exists in our universe exists statisticly. It's all about mathmatics.

I mean there is no hard evidence of aliens.

Statistically there probably aliens somewhere, but it's hard to prove.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 12:01 AM
Deano

look at the ancient texts

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 03:00 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

look at the ancient texts

k

*looks at ancient texts*

no aliens (lots of wierd philosiphy and stuff though)

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 03:12 AM
Deano

no its wierd how they wrote it because they coudnt comprehend and understand what they were seeing.

look deeper

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 05:24 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

no its wierd how they wrote it because they coudnt comprehend and understand what they were seeing.

look deeper

Umm . . . lets go though explanations other than aliens

Parables
Symbolism
Lies in order to get followers
Mistranslations
Telling a story not based on literal occurences (see novel, see fiction)

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 08:56 PM
MadMel
Heh

alien life has too exist out there..like evil dead said, statistically there must be at least billions of planets in the entire, ever expanding unirverse that can hold life..

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 06:33 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laurie

well. let's see here.....

400 Billion solar systems in our Milky Way galaxy alone...........Billions upon billions of other galaxies.......

the only solar system we have ever probed does indeed have life, not only that but intelligent life...........one out of 8 planets.

right now, assuming there is no other life at all in our solar system, life exists on 1 out of every 8 planets in a solar system.

so.....assuming the other 400 billion solar systems only have one planet instead of our 8..........that would leave 50 billion planets with life on them in our galaxy alone.

so that's 50 billion per galaxy..........now multiply that by the billions upon billions of other galaxies.

And that sums it up nicely! 'nuff said! smile

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:50 AM
Laurie is currently offline Click here to Send Laurie a Private Message Find more posts by Laurie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
always860

This is crazy. I bet when we (humanity) starts to explore further and further out in space, we might start to find all the equations and theories of our mathmatics might be wrong... I mean there could be things we might still need to calculate into those equations..... Yea I'm just astonished that people without calculators made rules, theories, and what not decades ago. Maybe even before then, how would we know?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 05:31 AM
always860 is currently offline Click here to Send always860 a Private Message Find more posts by always860 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote