KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Ghosts or Aliens???

Ghosts or Aliens???
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DraconianDevil
the fact is: The dont exist.

"The" exists. You just used it in a sentence you silly person. But if by "the" you meant "they", and if by "they" you meant lifeforms from another planet, well that's something all together different.

So you believe it an impossibility that life could exist on any one of the other zillions of planets orbiting the trillions of stars in the universe?

Last edited by KharmaDog on Feb 17th, 2007 at 03:24 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:22 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i could ask you the same thing kharma. you have never been open minded on this subject at all. at least not when ive been in the thread.

so now you are saying it is not impossible that there is alien life. so let me ask you if it ispossible that a alien race thousands of years ago came to earth and influenced our evolution?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 08:28 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laurie

Originally posted by Deano
i could ask you the same thing kharma. you have never been open minded on this subject at all. at least not when ive been in the thread.

so now you are saying it is not impossible that there is alien life. so let me ask you if it ispossible that a alien race thousands of years ago came to earth and influenced our evolution?

Deano, there must be few people that have heard 'The Disclosure Project' and seen the video held at the National Press Club in May 2001, and hosted by Dr. Steven Greer, that could doubt that not only do they exist, but are here, as evidenced by the dozen or so retired Military and Pentagon officials, (and there were another 3/400 of them ready to give evidence also) that testified at it!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...99270&q=ufo

...but, for the love of Mike, you have to understand that few people are gonna swallow David Icke seeing Presidents turn into serpents, with their morning coffee... I mean, c'mon, be reasonable!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 09:44 PM
Laurie is currently offline Click here to Send Laurie a Private Message Find more posts by Laurie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

when did david icke see presidents turn into a reptile?

oh wait,...he didnt

how many more unintelligent comments will there be? if you wont bother doing any reading and getting your facts straight then dont post.

when david talks of serpants he means they are ET in origin and that they happen to take on a reptillian form. michael tsarion would disagree and say that these aliens look very human. it differs depending on who you listen to. but one thing they all agree on is that they are here and have been for a very long time.

of course it is going to sound crazy at first hearing. you have to go deep into the work of people like phil sneider, michael tsarion and many others to get a grasp of what is possibly happening. you might not agree but its not a 'CRAZY' theory

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:17 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Deano, only you could make the unreasonable jump in logic that if it is possible for life to exist on another planet of of trillions, that it is also possible for shapeshifting interdimensional lizard aliens to visit our past and instill a new world order that takes thousands of years to unfold.

Once again, it is pathetic how you try to perverse rational thought, all the wjile never having the courage to stand behind what you believe.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:08 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

no one said they had to be reptillian did they? no one said they had to go on controlling us for thousands of years.

tsarion claims that the original aliens are now long dead and that only there bloodlines are in place.

im asking is it possible that some race came to earth thpusands of years ago and influenced our evolution

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 09:13 PM
R8#@NG!G@

aliens, there has to be out of the infinet other galaxies there has to be other intelligence even if they are not lika us at all

Mercedes Benz SLR=Great Car

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 04:39 AM
R8#@NG!G@ is currently offline Click here to Send R8#@NG!G@ a Private Message Find more posts by R8#@NG!G@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

im asking is it possible that some race came to earth thpusands of years ago and influenced our evolution

Considering the slim (if any) chance that we'd be genetically compatible and the fact that there is no solid historical documentation (although you try to prove otherwise) I would say that it is not possibleat all.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:57 PM
Deano

of course there is no concrete historical evidence because it happened at the very start of our evolution where man coudnt comprehend what was happening. if you know how to look at the ancient texts they explain an awful lot. all across the world is the tale of how some god or beings came from the sky(heavens) in great chariots(spaceships?) and interbred with the sons of man. was this just a fairytale made up by people or does it hold some significant truth

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 02:10 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Roflmao. You guys are retarded. Ever looked at how many stars are out there? Ever seen the icy surface of one of Saturn's moon's, which has gaizers with boiling water coming out of it?

Aliens is an organism that is unearthly and isn't orginitated from Earth.

Are you telling me out of those billion stars, and gazilion planets out there, there wouldn't be a single organism alive on another planet?

Added to that, there have been historical records in Egyptian papyrus explaining how fast one of the obelisks has been moved. It is only possible to do it in that time with only our technology today. The material that was in the obelisk, was a few thousand MILES away from where it was being built.

Added to that, don't you think it's weird how there was nothing and nothing and then BOOOOM, these crazily civilized empires and civilization. I find it fishy.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Last edited by Spidervlad on Feb 20th, 2007 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 02:26 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

theres tons more ancient passages to deciepher

the popul vuh is a great ancient book but most of the passages were burnt. why?

here is one interesting quote from the book

Let us make him who shall nourish and sustain us! What shall we do to be invoked, in order to be remembered on earth? We have already tried with our first creations, our first creatures; but we could not make them praise and venerate us. So, then, let us try to make obedient, respectful beings who will nourish and sustain us.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 02:35 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Spidervlad
Added to that, there have been historical records in Egyptian papyrus explaining how fast one of the obelisks has been moved. It is only possible to do it in that time with only our technology today. The material that was in the obelisk, was a few thousand MILES away from where it was being built.

Historical record? As interpreted by whom? During the time that I received degrees in both history and art history I have never seen seen the verification or documentation of such a claim. I have seem lame attempts by UFO nuts to use hieroglyphics as proof of alien visitation, but not a single one of those people knew anything about ancient Egypt, hieroglyphics, or historical mythical/religious beliefs.

Also, there is no physical evidence of such a theory. Why is that. The only evidence is the misinterpretation of drawings by people who have not taken any time to learn about them, but rather jump to conclusions that support their own predisposed notions.

Originally posted by Spidervlad
Added to that, don't you think it's weird how there was nothing and nothing and then BOOOOM, these crazily civilized empires and civilization. I find it fishy.

I find it crazy that that's how you actually think the history of ancient culture and civilizations happened. I suggest you put down the books about aliens and conspiracies, and pick a book up about ancient history.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 02:41 AM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

i say both are real. because biblicaly when a person dies there spirit is sent to wherever your destiny lets you go. aliens on the other hand is also true. just because we never saw aliens invade earth dosent mean they dont exist. what really makes me question is how can a gang of people believe god is real and aliens arent?

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 04:07 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

I'd say it's more likely that neither exist.

A.) It's not like aliens are landing in our back yard and asking if they can borrow a cup of sugar. I'm sure we could have had some real, solid evidence by now if they did exist and were as intelligent as Hollywood would like us to believe they are. There may be some slug somewhere on the backside of Pluto or some weird planet far, far away, but intelligent life, I highly doubt exists - at least the way many people wish they would exist. Besides, if you buy into evolution, do you realize that the chances that a tree evolving, alone, without outside help from a higher source, are mathematically insanely high? So the chances of other civilizations, other aliens, all "accidentally" appearing over and over and over all over the universe - well, scientifically and mathematically, if you believe evolution, the equations get much bigger and harder to buy into.

Ghosts - okay, seriously people. Maybe there's a demonic force or something - yes, I said demonic, but I guarantee 9 times out of ten all "ghost" stories are made up of someone's own paranoia. Not the paranormal.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:50 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

and B) It's like proving that the boogey man exists. Outside of professional wrestling, have you ever seen him? No. If you have, honestly, you probably should tell your uncle it's not cool to hide under the bed and scare you like that.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:27 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Aleins, definitely. Our planet is one of trillions, at least one of those should be able to support intelligent life.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:58 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Originally posted by Blind
[B]I'd say it's more likely that neither exist.

A.) It's not like aliens are landing in our back yard and asking if they can borrow a cup of sugar. I'm sure we could have had some real, solid evidence by now if they did exist and were as intelligent as Hollywood would like us to believe they are. There may be some slug somewhere on the backside of Pluto or some weird planet far, far away, but intelligent life, I highly doubt exists - at least the way many people wish they would exist. Besides, if you buy into evolution, do you realize that the chances that a tree evolving, alone, without outside help from a higher source, are mathematically insanely high? So the chances of other civilizations, other aliens, all "accidentally" appearing over and over and over all over the universe - well, scientifically and mathematically, if you believe evolution, the equations get much bigger and harder to buy into.

how would we "have solid evidence if they did exist and were intelligent"? We know absolutely nothing about our universe. How are we to know what intelligent life resides in the other 399 billion solar systems in our own galaxy..........much less those that exist in the billions upon billions of other galaxies? that was just a stupid statement.

quote:
Besides, if you buy into evolution, do you realize that the chances that a tree evolving, alone, without outside help from a higher source, are mathematically insanely high

um......no. why don't you enlighten us? All research has shown the exact opposite........that wherever life as we know it can exist, it does exist and adapt to best suit the living conditions of it's surroundings. I don't know where you're pulling this shit from.......but you need to get new sources. We've found places on our own planet where no life was thought to be able to exist..........bottom of the ocean, never seeing sunlight...........meters under frozen land.......

wherever there is the slightest possibility of life existing......it does. What evidence do you have to retort this near-universally accepted notion that is backed by mountains of evidence?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 03:49 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Some people are just very narrow minded and find it hard to understand subjects such as this. You say aliens do exist to the average person on the street they be like, lol you crazy? Even if you had a photo of an E.T there would still be people who would just laugh and say impossible or rubbish because you see most normal people tend not to think or even care about stuff like this, keep your feet grounded and get on with life.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 04:46 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer Terror
Shinigami

I say both exists... end of story....
example: God created more that one world, so who's to say he didn't create more than 1 life form? There could be other planets with smarter people (God created us in his form) or less smarter people? I bet one day someone from another planet may just decide to come to our world to explore, or as we get smarter we may be able to visit other planets and find other people on other worlds....you never know................. and where do you think our spirits go when we die? What do you think makes/helps our bodies become functional? Without our spirits, our bodies would just be like an empty shell..........

Kill Your Family.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:46 AM
Killer Terror is currently offline Click here to Send Killer Terror a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Terror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

ridiculous to claim aliens dont exist

Whoa whoa whoa.

Hold on.

Do I... agree... with Deano about something?!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:50 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote