KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Championship, FINAL MATCH: [Loot] VS [Scoobless]

Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Championship, FINAL MATCH: [Loot] VS [Scoobless]
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
No, it relies on your team having eyes ... which they do ... you've said yourself over and over that Surfer is going to attack asap ... which means he has to be looking in the direction of my guys ... which means the light will be directly in front of him.

Yes, my team is protected, go read the prep stuff.

invisible force fields do absolutely nothing to block light and Quasar is way faster than Spawn.

surfer doensīt use his eyes to sense quasar, he doesnīt have to be looking for your team. he can sense them, he can instantly attack quasar, i have showed the speed of his toughs and reflexes and are well above light

about surfer senses, do you see him looking for any of these thing with his eyes?

Here is surfer saying that he can listen the whisper of a butterflyīs wing a galaxy away:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/.../MCP-069-27.jpg
here he says he can listen to the sound of a meteorite a thousand lightyears away:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...Hulk_415-02.jpg
stating that he is cosmically aware:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...r_v3_004-18.jpg

not to mention you have no proof this light would make surfer distracted, he never showed problems, and you donīt know how is vision works.

Last edited by Loot on Jan 24th, 2007 at 03:39 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 03:36 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'll vote loot.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 03:36 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

My vote goes to Scoobless.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 03:52 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

invisible force fields do absolutely nothing to block light and Quasar is way faster than Spawn.

actually they can protect our eyes from burning, we wouldn be seeing because outside is only light but we would be protected time enough to teleport. Still it wonīt be necessary like iīve stated

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 04:00 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Loot
surfer doensīt use his eyes to sense quasar

Of course he does.

(please log in to view the image)

He still needs to locate us before he can do anything, Quasar does not, so the first move advantage goes to Quasar.

actually they can protect our eyes from burning.

No they can't ... invisible shields don't stop light ... that's just common sense, it'd be like trying to block it with a pane of glass.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 04:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Voting Loot confused

Guess third times a charm

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 04:13 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Ok ... I'll go back over some of the basics.

Surfer isn't hurting Quasar with his prepped armour on.:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

If, somehow, Surfer isn't affected by the light blast that's brighter than anything he has ever seen (which is bloody unlikely) then a simple shield will still keep him off our backs long enough for the rest of our plan to work:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Once we've followed and taken out the blind teleporters, we have a couple of these over everyone but Quasar:

And just to show that Quasar can throw physical as well as energy attacks in an instant:

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 04:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The sad thing of this battle is that Loot has improved a lot, so he has a good fair shot to win, but Scoobless won two times against him already and to lose at this point would royally suck.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 04:57 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

And just to show that Quasar can throw physical as well as energy attacks in an instant:

Which continues on to this point - Surfer has often been knocked out by sheer brute force:

Including simple things like meteors:

Quasar's ability to create constructs to smack Surfer around with is unlimited and will do far more damage than a few rocks floating through space.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 05:04 PM
Loot

Of course he does.

He still needs to locate us before he can do anything, Quasar does not, so the first move advantage goes to Quasar.

No they can't ... invisible shields don't stop light ... that's just common sense, it'd be like trying to block it with a pane of glass.

just because he can use his eyes, doesnīt mean he always have to use it, as i post in previous scans he can sense things and is not staring at them, he has done it several times.
And as you showen in this scan surfer can adapt his vision, he can change it to sub atomic, electromagnetic you name it. Still is healing and adpative powers being incredible, i still think the decisive factor is that he is indeed muach faster then light, and i already showed is monstrous abbilitie at sensing anyhthig. he will attack quasar and separate him from your team.

plus surfer is the only one who has the abbilitie to send a tp message to someone in the other half of the globe.

about iw shields, canīt they reflect the light? glasses was a good example but sun glasses are able to protect, canīt she change the properties of the shield.
you donīt have by the way a situation where this as happen, because IW shields has stood up against galactus and have many impressive feats. i still think your not capable of beat me that way, i will teleport, even spawn doesnīt need to see if heīs right at the begining of the battle prepared to teleport, and quasar canīt pass trough surfer to hit him, your team is not fast enough to get there, and i am protected by IW shield.

Last edited by Loot on Jan 24th, 2007 at 05:19 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 05:14 PM
Loot

ok tell me if this is a crazy idea, but being surfer silver and all, wouldnīt the light reflect in his body thus blinding quasar as well? just a tough

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 05:33 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

just because he can use his eyes, doesnīt mean he always have to use it, as i post in previous scans he can sense things and is not staring at them, he has done it several times.

Surfer always uses his eyes before his other senses.

And whenever uses the others he's not moving or attacking anything ... just standing on his board, concentrating.

And as you showen in this scan surfer can adapt his vision, he can change it to sub atomic, electromagnetic you name it.

Yes, he can see in all the electromagnetic frequencies ... but Quasar is sending this flash out on every one of those frequencies ... so the result is that his vision is temporarily impaired.

about iw shields, canīt they reflect the light?

No, the shield is invisible, it doesn't effet light in any way whatsoever.

[QUOTE=8236085]Originally posted by Loot
[B]i will teleport, even spawn doesnīt need to see if heīs right at the begining of the battle prepared to teleport, and Quasar canīt pass trough surfer to hit him, your team is not fast enough to get there, and i am protected by IW shield.

You teleport, I block Surfer, I teleport (Quantum Jump) after you ... no need to "go through" Surfer to do that.

IW's shield is useless for blocking light and she can't see so she can't use it offensively.

ok tell me if this is a crazy idea, but being surfer silver and all, wouldnīt the light reflect in his body thus blinding quasar as well? just a tough

That's crazy.

stick out tongue

esides, Quasar prepped visors for our team so they wouldn't be blind ... unlike your guys.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 06:12 PM
Loot

[B]Surfer always uses his eyes before his other senses.

/B]

incorrect again, i donīt want to repeate the same scans iīve used to prove this wrong, so hereīs another one:

Feel in vacuum that something is moving behind him, he is not using his vision:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/.../MCP-069-29.jpg

And you wonīt be blocking surfer.
And leaving your team alone is a bad move, surfer would murdered him all. Assuming you can escape surfer attacks, you first have to catch surfer in a construct, witch will be difficult since he has the all planet to move freely, and your constructs canīt hold him forever.

plus in the prep you had two hours to make what? 7 shields? thats like 17 minutes to each force field, this assuming your not using the quantum bands to store the solar energy. But your saying he will store the energy, how much energy would he store? how much time would he spend? lets say 30 minutes that makes 12.9 minutes for each construct protecting your team. your constructs will not be that powerful.
has seen surfer destroyed easily a quasar construct
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...imited05-10.jpg

Surfer also as force fields he can also lock quasar in a shield as well.
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...r_v3_095_15.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...1995_110_16.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...r_v3_134p08.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...1997_125_26.jpg

Surfer can attack a person inside theyīre body, so even if your team is protected by qausar cosntructs he can easily and very fast do this:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...mited_03_21.jpg

Last edited by Loot on Jan 24th, 2007 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 06:34 PM
Loot

plus in the prep you had two hours to make what? 7 shields? thats like 17 minutes to each force field, this assuming your not using the quantum bands to store the solar energy. But your saying he will store the energy, how much energy would he store? how much time would he spend? lets say 30 minutes that makes 12.9 minutes for each construct protecting your team. your constructs will not be that powerful.

esides, Quasar prepped visors for our team so they wouldn't be blind ... unlike your guys.

more time to contruct this visors, the more stuff you create the weaker are your force fields

and if quasar can construct them trough his force fields, why canīt iw protect as well? different type of force fields but how do you know for sure one can protect and the other canīt? you donīt

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 07:03 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Feel in vacuum that something is moving behind him, he is not using his vision:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/.../MCP-069-29.jpg

He heard a few zombie types walking along behind him ... so what? but a great point is that he didn't manage to react in time to avoid them ... so thanks for that.

And you wonīt be blocking surfer.

Yes I will ... one simple shield is all it takes to pause him long enough for a teleport.

And leaving your team alone is a bad move

Who said anything about leaving them? I've said, quite a few times, that my entire team will be Q-jumping right after your, blinded, team.

plus in the prep you had two hours to make what? 7 shields?

7 suits of Quantum armour actually

how much time would he spend? lets say 30 minutes that makes 12.9 minutes for each construct protecting your team. your constructs will not be that powerful.

More than powerful enough ... shields created in a second have stood up to the combined powers of Thor, Hulk, Hercules, the X-Men, Avengers, etc ... also the Imperial Guard..... and Galactus

I said all this about 2 or 3 posts ago .... are you just ignoring it all and making assumptions over what I'll be doing?

Surfer also as force fields he can also lock quasar in a shield as well.

Great ... so after all the other things you've had Surfer attempt to do so far in the first instance of the match, you're now adding shield bubbles to the list?

erm

It wont work. My team is all standing together during the flash that is blinding your team ... when you teleport we all go after them ... doesn't matter if Surfer creates a bubble as we're jumping through space and have no need to go through the bubble.

Surfer can attack a person inside theyīre body, so even if your team is protected by qausar cosntructs he can easily and very fast do this:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...mited_03_21.jpg

No he can't, the energy that is required for him to reach into our bodies wont penetrate our armour or shields.

more time to contruct this visors, the more stuff you create the weaker are your force fields

2 hours of prep - 1 second force fields >>>> every earth hero ... I'm not worried about their strength.

Visors take less effort than force field or armour as they only have to filter the light.

and if quasar can construct them trough his force fields, why canīt iw protect as well? different type of force fields but how do you know for sure one can protect and the other canīt? you donīt

Because Invisible Woman creates invisible shields and light passes through things that are invisible.

erm

Why can't you understand that something invisible can't block light? it's pretty damn obvious.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 07:15 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Bentley
The sad thing of this battle is that Loot has improved a lot, so he has a good fair shot to win, but Scoobless won two times against him already and to lose at this point would royally suck.

Indeed it would.

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 07:29 PM
Smurph
------

I'll vote Scoobless

I think he's done better this match vs. Loot then he did last...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 07:51 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

you are putting word in my speech, i didnīt said like the last time anything about surfer shields in prep, beacuse i will use them during the fight. just like quasar.

and why do ypu say that surfer doensīt have the energie necessary to attack inside your body?

i donīt need iw shields to protect my eyes, when i have someone who can reach you faster then your attack, surfer is way faster then light, and that gives me time to teleport instantly.

Surfer attacking quasar wonīt let him do much he has to concentrate to face the surfer.

you team is alone and donīt know where the rest of us are.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 08:01 PM
Loot

Indeed it would.

no expression

of course it would, but the place where the match ocurrs has been also changing, we have memory of the previous fight, its not impossible or ridiculous

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 08:02 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

you are putting word in my speech, i didnīt said like the last time anything about surfer shields in prep, beacuse i will use them during the fight. just like quasar.

You didn't say anything about shields in your initial attack either.

and why do ypu say that surfer doensīt have the energie necessary to attack inside your body?

I'm saying his energy can't pass through Quasar's protective armour and shields.

i donīt need iw shields to protect my eyes, when i have someone who can reach you faster then your attack, surfer is way faster then light, and that gives me time to teleport instantly.

He can't reach me before I use the attack though ... and anything later is worthless. 6 of your team are blind.

Surfer attacking quasar wonīt let him do much he has to concentrate to face the surfer.

No, he just needs to hold him off with a shield for one moment so we can teleport.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 08:14 PM