KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Championship, FINAL MATCH: [Loot] VS [Scoobless]

Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Championship, FINAL MATCH: [Loot] VS [Scoobless]
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evangel94
Coerced? Who exactly were you coerced to vote by?

If I even suspect cheating, the participant involved will be disqualified.

This thread will not end until I get a response from you.

Scoob doesn't cheat...he's actually spoken out against stuff like that once or twice in past tourneys.

I'm not saying I have any proof one way or the other, and I realize you want a response (which is fine), but I think innocent until proven guilty should apply in this scenario.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:01 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Scoob doesn't cheat...he's actually spoken out against stuff like that once or twice in past tourneys.

I'm not saying I have any proof one way or the other, and I realize you want a response (which is fine), but I think innocent until proven guilty should apply in this scenario.

I never directly mentioned scoobless or loot in my post. But if I did suspect there was cheating (given sufficient evidence obviously) going on, then I would have disqualified that participant already. As it stands I made no accusation what-so-ever. And I already received my response that I requested.

15 minutes to go.

Current Vote standing as of right now.

DarkCrawler - Scoobless
"v" - Scoobless
SpunkySmurph - Scoobless
Devil Lance - Scoobless
Board Walker - Scoobless

hulk10 - Loot
Soljier - Loot
Blair Wind - Loot

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 25th, 2007 at 02:16 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:10 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Unless Loot can gather together two more votes within the next eight minutes, it seems as if he is done for.

For the third time. erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:17 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

5 minute minutes left in the match.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:25 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Time is up!

Vote standing for this match

DarkCrawler - Scoobless
"v" - Scoobless
SpunkySmurph - Scoobless
Devil Lance - Scoobless
Board Walker - Scoobless

hulk10 - Loot
Soljier - Loot
Blair Wind – Loot

Scoobless has defeated Loot in a 5 to 3 vote.

I officially declare Scoobless the winner of this match and grant him the title of

”The 2nd Slugfest Showdown Undisputed Champion.”

------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who participated and vote in this tournament. I could not do it without your support.

My thanks goes out to all the participants:

Laminator_X
Typhus
Scoobless
King Kandy
Hulk10
Roldz
Stormfront13
Tony Stark
TricksterPriest
B Dot Rob
StarsNeverFall7
And Loot.

Also, I give my appreciation to DigiMark007 for constantly pasting and removing the various slugfest tournament threads.

And finally to all those who voted, your help was much appreciated.

The Evangel94 2nd Slugfest Showdown Tournament is now over. I officially declare this match over, and this tournament complete.

-Evangel94 smile

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 25th, 2007 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:36 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Voting for Loot.

no expression

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:43 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Nah, good job Evangel. Congrats to Scoob. And nice job to everyone who entered, especially Loot....not many people would line up 3 times against the same person. And they were all valiant efforts.

And I wathced quite a bit of the tourney, but removed myself from voting due to possible bias (since my partner for the other tourney was in it, I didn't want to be accused of anything). But it was a good time. No tourney's perfect, but they always seem to be fun.

thumb up

Last edited by Digi on Jan 25th, 2007 at 02:51 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:44 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Good game Loot (and everyone else who took part)

(please log in to view the image)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 03:18 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

it was too bad that Stupid Rookie and Brian Oswald, didnīt had 800 posts. But thank you for the support anyway.
Thanks to blair and soljer iīve seen you debate so your vote counts alot.
thanks hulk for his support, he voted for my everytime.
And finnaly thanks to evangel for the tournament and scoobs for the great fights.

Congrats to the champion, and i have a question for him mimic or gideon?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:13 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Loot
mimic or gideon?

lol

I know very little about Gideon ... how many powers can he take at a time? I'm sure I once saw him defeated but far less powerful people though.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:19 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

donīt know much about him either, but he was an External, only a fatal wound like a decapitation could kill him.
I donīt know if he has limitations in absorbing a number of powers the problem is that he has to be nearby the person that has the power.
he also can copy a power of a mechanical being.

But he has in is house genetic codes of persons with powers so he could copy them and train, i read something like this somewhere, not sure.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 07:31 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote