KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Pentagon Flight Footage

Pentagon Flight Footage
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pentagon Flight Footage

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 04:38 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Nicely made video, but inaccurate, lampost 5 for example in the photograph doesnīt corrispond to the 3d animation, its too close to the side of the road

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 07:55 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Nicely made video, but inaccurate, lampost 5 for example in the photograph doesnīt corrispond to the 3d animation, its too close to the side of the road
We can't all be perfect.

I've noticed how this thread had to be viewed 17 times before a reply...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 09:03 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

maybe its not a popular subject on this forum.

I posted it on another forum, hope you donīt mindsmile

HERE

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/v...p?p=50121#50121

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 06:36 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
maybe its not a popular subject on this forum.

I posted it on another forum, hope you donīt mindsmile

HERE

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/v...p?p=50121#50121
Why would I mind, this is brilliant, I an finally say "I told you so."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 09:52 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay seriously, 60 views and not a single comment? What about Deano and his whole missle theory? What does he have to say about the video? Or is this part of the cover up?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 01:45 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

pffft........easy.

here's what happened. The goverment knew that people were going to know it was a missile instead of a plane. What they did was......they shot 5 smaller missiles at those lamposts to make it look like wings had hit them as it's impossible for a missile to hit more than any one of them. This is the government you know.....so they had many government employees inside the Pentagon who was "in on it". They were all furnished with smoldering pieces of commercial airliner scrap that morning...........when the missile hit, those who weren't instantly killed by the velocity (as it seems this one missile imparticular was not fitted with an actual warhead) of the crash.......they all grabbed their various pieces of jet engines and fusalage and began spreading them around the site before the media showed up.

come on now.......this is the government. they do this stuff daily. I must say though, they are thorough. Sending that one tiny missile to take out a chunk of concrete on the ground structure viewable at 4:47 was bloody genius.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 06:21 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i dont know if it was a missile or a plane. what difference does it make. its the people behind the attacks what matters

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 02:01 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Deano
i dont know if it was a missile or a plane. what difference does it make.

A sh*t load of difference I'd say, as it would disprove the theories and basis of belief of many of those whom you seem to support or admire.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:21 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know if it was a missile or a plane. what difference does it make. its the people behind the attacks what matters
Yes I know. But if you think that, why did you constantly try to prove it was a missle not a plane? And now you've been proven wrong, you're sayting it doesn't matter?! Let me tell you something Deano, unless you get your shit together and know what you're talking about, shut the **** up and don't copy and paste the first piece of shit you see that's against the government.

It's a plane, therefore you by saying it wasn't makes you wrong, which lowers your credibility -- if it could get any lower.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:03 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
Yes I know. But if you think that, why did you constantly try to prove it was a missle not a plane? And now you've been proven wrong, you're sayting it doesn't matter?! Let me tell you something Deano, unless you get your shit together and know what you're talking about, shut the **** up and don't copy and paste the first piece of shit you see that's against the government.

It's a plane, therefore you by saying it wasn't makes you wrong, which lowers your credibility -- if it could get any lower.

the same could be said about you on your ignorance to not check out the sources I have given you countless of times that Bush Sr and Clinton have been long time buddies with each other.you pretty much lost your credibility with that moronic comment of I have never heard of a conspiracy book even being remotely accurate. laughing

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 10:07 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
the same could be said about you on your ignorance to not check out the sources I have given you countless of times that Bush Sr and Clinton have been long time buddies with each other.you pretty much lost your credibility with that moronic comment of I have never heard of a conspiracy book even being remotely accurate. laughing
Well, it's never on the tele or the papers.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 05:24 PM
Deano

Originally posted by KharmaDog
A sh*t load of difference I'd say, as it would disprove the theories and basis of belief of many of those whom you seem to support or admire.

well they know what they have to do to shup the conspiracy theorists up. release the tapes. why cant they do that i wonder? got something to hide have they?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 07:16 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by lord xyz

whoa when was i proven wrong? i said all evidence points to the fact that it might of been a missile. you need to relax cos you are serving them. they love people like you, little slave boy. you know **** all. lets leave it there.

id rather copy and paste relevent info then talk and spout a load of rubbish like you seem to be doing recently

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 07:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Maybe the government should let me borrow some of those missiles for the purpose of shutting up conspiracy theorists...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 07:18 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you love the government dont you? i can tell . you lap up everything they say.i feel for humanity

so many lazy idiots

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 07:33 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

whoa when was i proven wrong? i said all evidence points to the fact that it might of been a missile.
What evidence?
you need to relax cos you are serving them. they love people like you, little slave boy. you know **** all. lets leave it there.
You're joking right?
id rather copy and paste relevent info BULLSHIT then talk and spout a load of rubbish COMMON SENSE like you seem to be doing recently
That's more like it. smile

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:14 PM
Mr Parker

you love the government dont you? i can tell . you lap up everything they say.i feel for humanity

so many lazy idiots

I know he sure does,yeah pretty pitiful.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:30 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm glad you all hate governments. I don't know where you are Mrs. Parker but if it wasn't for the US government, Deano would be living in Nazi Germany as we type.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:55 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evil Dead
I'm glad you all hate governments. I don't know where you are Mrs. Parker but if it wasn't for the US government, Deano would be living in Nazi Germany as we type.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 01:29 AM