KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Emma Frost Respect Thread

Emma Frost Respect Thread
Started by: Charlotte DeBel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheGame17

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
And what about Wolvie, huh?

umm... what about wolvie? he's irrelevent in this. but i guess if u want to get specific, he has a bigger Happy Dance than scott so maybe that's a good motive for jean.

and again, yur not denying that emma frost is a ***** so that's all i need to here.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 05:03 PM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

She's a bi*ch, if you want to call that a bi*ch...but she's a charismatic onewink
And she's neither a sacred cow nor a cosmic chicken with an attraction to hairy Canucks.

Poor woman played whore because she was really scared of real love. You may call that a childhood trauma...but come on. She has had no serious romantic relationship (just partnership fixed by sharing a bed) since her romance with her college teacher...till she met Scott, who just happened to be married with red-haired Sacred Cow.

And about Wolverine. He might be feral in bed, but I wouldn't be so sure about the size of his "little thing"... But some women just happen to love such "untamed beasts"...

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 1st, 2007 06:17 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Emma may be a ***** - and it likely proud of it - but it doesn't mean she isn't right when she talks. She will give it to people straight without sugar coating, while still sounding polite and highly educated.

We should probably thank Grant Morrison for finding deeper character in Emma than previous writers (who were too obsessed with Jean Grey.) Emma's brought something very different but welcome to the X-Men with her classy sass. Once upon a time, it was Logan who would help to change the X-Men dynamic into a bestseller. This is a terrific respect thread.

Can't forget about Emma's leading role in the crisis around Sentry and The Void, helping to heal Bob Reynolds cracked psyche. Scans for that should be next.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 1st, 2007 06:24 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

In which sence "terrific"? I understand that it's more than a bit unorganized...and I'm sorry for its quality.
I'll add some of HOM scans in a few days.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 1st, 2007 06:33 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
In which sence "terrific"? I understand that it's more than a bit unorganized...and I'm sorry for its quality.
I'll add some of HOM scans in a few days.

No no - Terrific means Great. Excellent. You're doing a good job!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 1st, 2007 06:40 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Thank yousmile "Sometimes it only seems that you know a foreign language well"...

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 1st, 2007 06:48 PM
ExodusCloak

Emma's Psychic Backlash

Emma's psychic backlash is unbearable to Jean Grey.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 1st, 2007 10:47 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Emma's HOM feats

Rendering a group of people (including Wolvie) speechless with her TP

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on May 2nd, 2007 at 08:55 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 08:46 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Hijacking a hellicarrier

A trip into "mental projection" with Layla Miller
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Simple behavioral modification

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:02 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I'll add some more in a few days (I've lost a DVD with HOM scans)

And now something other...something cited so often on that board... Famous fight with Storm from the X-Tremes

Intimidation is the best tactic Storm was able to use there...since even if the flaw existed, how could Storm find it?

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:14 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

http://img40.imagevenue.com/view.ph...31_07_438lo.jpg

http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.ph...31_10_428lo.jpg

Emma tries mental probing on Storm- Storm is able to resist it, but it's painful as hell to her

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:20 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

And talking about her confrontation with Storm... I've asked ExodusCloak long ago for a "mindswitching gun" scans- those of mindshift.
Emma is one of the greatest telepathy users when it comes down to prep- there were her Mutivac scans on second page of the thread- it was better than Cerebro...and more convinient for a user...though it was better only for searching mutants, not as pure TP amplifier. But it was build for particular purpose and was not the only sohisticated gadget/machine invented by Emma.

Emma's skills in inventing gadgets for amplifying\modifying psionic powers seem to be a bit underrated...

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:28 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great job!

Go Emma!

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 08:38 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Last edited by ExodusCloak on May 2nd, 2007 at 09:24 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:14 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Last edited by ExodusCloak on May 2nd, 2007 at 09:28 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:15 PM
ExodusCloak

Emma's Deadly Genesis Backstory

Emma could have been part of the X-Men 1.5. Emma was confronted by Xavier when she was a dancer at the Hellfire Club. Emma's psi powers allowed her to avoid any physical contact with her clients.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:40 PM
ExodusCloak

Emma Frost Diamond Form

Makes her immune to Telepathy.

Survives this, she's caught at the center of the attack.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:03 PM
ExodusCloak

Emma vs Sublime for control over 1000 Cuckoos

Emma takes control off Sublime of a 1000 Cuckoos. And then lobotomizes Phoenix Phoebe with their help.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:07 PM
ExodusCloak

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:12 PM
ExodusCloak

Last edited by ExodusCloak on May 2nd, 2007 at 10:28 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:21 PM