KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Emma Frost Respect Thread

Emma Frost Respect Thread
Started by: Charlotte DeBel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

That's really cute. Emma (turned mad by Cassandra Nova) telepathically turns Wolvie into a 6year old girl. Sweet as hell... And poor Beast gets turned into a beast.
(please log in to view the image)

Putting a "lock" on Cyclops' powers

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 08:32 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

An illusion of a living room while in living hell

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 08:39 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 6th, 2007 11:30 AM
ExodusCloak

The Sport of Queens

We get a list of machinery the Hellfire Club has access to. Plus you have Emma outsmarting Selene.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Continued in next post:

Last edited by ExodusCloak on May 6th, 2007 at 12:03 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2007 11:59 AM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Last edited by ExodusCloak on May 6th, 2007 at 12:03 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:00 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Last edited by ExodusCloak on May 6th, 2007 at 12:43 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:41 PM
ExodusCloak

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:44 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

A behavioral modification of "some unworthy male with weird imagination". Thing acts as if Alicia is not enough for him... dumb pile of rocks.

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on May 6th, 2007 at 01:11 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:59 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Emma definetely knows how to have fun at parties
http://pics.livejournal.com/hotness30/pic/0016pr2d

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 6th, 2007 01:14 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I'm reposting the complete version of Emma\Sage fight. Emma can hold her own against martial art master...And the victory was only due to BFR

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 7th, 2007 07:47 AM
ExodusCloak

More Bios

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Any information regarding Emma Frost life/past life/criminal life is not made public thanks to Emma Frost having friends in very high places.

Clearly the reason why you never cross the White Queen:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Marvel X-Men Encyclopedia Power Rating Key:

Last edited by ExodusCloak on May 7th, 2007 at 08:29 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2007 08:21 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emma just asked Danger to kill her.

Respect = 0

Aside from that, we love Emma smile

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 7th, 2007 09:06 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Emma's marksmanship and skills in terms of Aerial Combat

This is a side I've never seen of Emma Frost, ever. Anyway her Diamond Form survives an explosion. And from that last page, Emma's up to her own devious tricks again. Remember the only way to trick Danger is to use unconventional methods of combat that you wouldn't normally use.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 7th, 2007 09:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

This is a side I've never seen of Emma Frost, ever. Anyway her Diamond Form survives an explosion. And from that last page, Emma's up to her own devious tricks again. Remember the only way to trick Danger is to use unconventional methods of combat that you wouldn't normally use.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

that's a hopeful assumption... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Danger is hot.

...... what?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:55 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by ExodusCloak

Emma's surprise is actually moving.
I think there's something in my eye...

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 8th, 2007 03:42 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Emma and X-Man

There is a catch to this scan though, I have more but I'll put them up later. After Psylocke botched up with the Shadow King every Psi on the planet lost their powers.(Including Emma and X-Man).
Emma eventually realized that she got hers back, Nate had his back but he didn't realize it till later on. He even unknowingly demonstrates some telepathy in this issue which Emma points out.(But I'll post the rest of the issue later. It's only like 2 pages of action.)

Old Post May 8th, 2007 02:49 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Emma's first experience in mindreading- during fencing class in high school she ocassonaly reads her parthner's mind and finds out that her family is going to go bancrupt and Mathilda is going to leave boarding school. The strain caused her to bleed- but practice makes perfect. I've already given the link to the scans archive somewhere on first page- but now I decided to post a few scans from her limited series separately.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:28 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Emma definetely knows how to have fun at parties
http://pics.livejournal.com/hotness30/pic/0016pr2d

OK, details! What comic is that from? And why is Ben acting so - uh - gay? big grin

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 9th, 2007 04:06 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Some issue of Marvel Knights. The scan above that is from the same issue...
And Ben and Torch both like acting that way. Actually the only person in classic FF I care about (lthough I care little about her, but I don't care at all abot others) is Invisible Woman. And I sympathize her... her husband is a dick, her brother is an idiot who is like 25-26 years old but acts (in majority of his appearances) like he's 16 years old (Jonny knows a lot about flame, cars and thinks he knows a lot about girls- but that's all)...Poor thing.
But even though I sympathize her, I can't blame Emma for her attitude to her. I believe that her return to Reed was just because of kids...otherwise she shares the family trait of dickery...

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 9th, 2007 04:20 PM