KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Rewmac's and Kallark's Sig Contest First Round

Rewmac's and Kallark's Sig Contest First Round
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gannon
Mild Mannered

That stinks man. Maybe they'll let you resize it?

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 11:11 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gannon
That stinks man. Maybe they'll let you resize it?

smile i hope so smile lol

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 11:28 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Marko
big ugly bastard i have to bow out!

I thought it was 450 x 150

My Bad sorry all. erm

Yeah Mine was too big as well, I didn't shrink it cause it would ruin it. I'm not a fan of small sigs.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 11:28 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Eclipso
Yeah Mine was too big as well, I didn't shrink it cause it would ruin it. I'm not a fan of small sigs.
I like mine at 1px by 1px stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 11:29 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

That's you Pitt...Because you can't make anything bigger than that big grin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 11:36 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Originally posted by Lana
laughing out loud

Originally posted by BakaXero
The sprite animation sig king has done it again

Originally posted by ThePittman
laughing

Originally posted by quickshot
TOH=animation clown

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 11:40 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by TOH

should have seen that smilie coming

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:08 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

[EDIT]

Last edited by Marko on Feb 3rd, 2007 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:10 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Is this round over already? It's just about 5PM here is California and the deadline was suppose to have been 6PM EST. Then again...

1 quickshot
2 Gannon
3 Silent Coyote
4 Alliance
5 TOH
6 Kuchiki
7 Eclipso
8 Kenshiro Yuki
9 BakaXero
10 Marko
11 boobsmagee
12 Darkchoco

Silent Coyote and Darkchoco failed to submit entries... Do they get extentions? Eclipso and Marko aren't within the limits... If you just go by the guides, we're already down to 8, but that's no fun...

Happy Halloween

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:11 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

[EDIT]:Nevermind I can't. Good luck you guys. big grin

Last edited by Marko on Feb 3rd, 2007 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:14 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

We really have a problem now which messed up the whole going for the tourney thanks for the 2 that haven't posted and especially that 3 are going out that leaves 7 people in row...

I talked to Pittman.

Marko,Quickshot and Eclipso for going oversize...
That's just me. We'll wait for others...

For this mess only one guy goes out in the next round we have to keep the 6 for the duels and finals...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:32 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

But here is the deal for the Judges....

If we let 3 walk then we mess up the next round....

So I thought about a vote....

All the judges vote wether we let Marko,Eclipso or Quickshot go through the next round??

Agreed??

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:34 AM
Gannon
Mild Mannered

I think we should let them, for the sake of the competition.

But I'm not a judge so don't listen to me. stick out tongue

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:44 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Rewmac
But here is the deal for the Judges....

If we let 3 walk then we mess up the next round....

So I thought about a vote....

All the judges vote wether we let Marko,Eclipso or Quickshot go through the next round??

Agreed??
That's fine with me.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:03 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I've no problem with it, but really, people should pay attention to the guidelines.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:42 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I say cut them off completely....extensions and exceptions galore just teach people to ignore deadlines. They may have valid reasons, and we've all missed dealines, but at some point a line needs to be drawn.

This is a tourney. More than just two duelists are waiting on these things. I realize I'm not a part of this, but as an observer I think the best thing to do would be to eliminate them and move on.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:50 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'd say the same, but unless the remaining two get in their entries, simply cutting them would mess up the setup.

I'll be honest and I say I don't particularly care either way, though my usual stance of "no exceptions" wants to win out, and I did tell Marko earlier when he realized he messed up the sizes that you generally can't change your entry.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:56 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

but winning by default is lame, id rather lose to there late, and out of guidline engtries, then to only make it to the next round by chance

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 04:30 AM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Darkchoco was online yesterday..he's not on everyday, but fairly consistently.

Silent Coyote hasn't posted since the 31st, but was on KMC today. New member. Had trouble remembering his last duel.

I think "extensions and exceptions galore just teach people to ignore deadlines/guidelines" is something keep in mind. Obviously circumstances arise with late entries, but improper entries....

Of course, I'm a participant..but as a general dueler, I think that there are some aspects of duels that should remain immutable. Usually, disregarding criteria means a forefit. I understand that in this instance it would mess up the brackets, but rules NEED to be followed in entries.These are duels, not ffas.

Could we make a stronger emphasis next time that rules are rules?

Just my 2¢.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 05:04 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

I have no problem bowing out, I miss read the criteria my fault. lol Will teach me for being a prik lol.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:39 AM