KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Rewmac's and Kallark's Sig Contest First Round

Rewmac's and Kallark's Sig Contest First Round
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quickshot
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll bow out with Marko if SC and DC show up

[EDIT]If not why not let Eclipso,Me and Marko go through but eliminate 3.

My Sigs
I take requests

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:33 PM
quickshot is currently offline Click here to Send quickshot a Private Message Find more posts by quickshot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

The problem is the original idea was 4 goes out , out of 12. Now we only have 10 entries and 3 people...Instead of 8, only 7 are going to the next round and not because "how they make sigs" only because they haven't paid attention to the rules.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:36 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, I just hate small sigs like that, Why did you make them so small in the first place?

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:52 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eclipso
Sorry, I just hate small sigs like that, Why did you make them so small in the first place?

that excuse does not help the fact that you failed to read the criteria... you need to be careful if you want to be in with a chance. erm

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:55 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BakaXero
that excuse does not help the fact that you failed to read the criteria... you need to be careful if you want to be in with a chance. erm

I might not, I'm not sure I can make a sig that small.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:07 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I might not, I'm not sure I can make a sig that small.

you're a funny one... it's like being afraid to jump into a shallow pool cause you can't swim.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:43 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I just prefer a larger sized sig, I can do more with it. To each his own.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:02 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

No I just prefer a larger sized sig, I can do more with it. To each his own.
Well it's really not that small, the height is still the same as KMC requirements and that is normally the biggest issue in fitting your work.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:08 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, If it's that big of a thing then I'll just withdraw.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:41 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Meh, If it's that big of a thing then I'll just withdraw.
It's not a big thing but just saying that I like to work big because you can do more with it is very limiting and I was just pointing out that it is not. To take an example with your current sig you could put it into the same size requirements as this duel and would still have the same quality and in my opinion would be a better design. The extra width on this image I think is a waste of space and would give more impact if it were reduced.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:54 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThePittman
It's not a big thing but just saying that I like to work big because you can do more with it is very limiting and I was just pointing out that it is not. To take an example with your current sig you could put it into the same size requirements as this duel and would still have the same quality and in my opinion would be a better design. The extra width on this image I think is a waste of space and would give more impact if it were reduced.

To each his own.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:57 PM
quickshot
Restricted

Account Restricted

So are we out or not?

My Sigs
I take requests

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:59 PM
quickshot is currently offline Click here to Send quickshot a Private Message Find more posts by quickshot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Rewmac has the final decision

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:02 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Marko, Eclipso, quickshot: Rewmac has the final decision. I'm sure his decision will be based on what is best for the tournament structure. If he accepts you, you're in the next round, regardless.

To each his own.

That may be your personal opinon, but you have no grounds on which to break the rules.

Criterias are there to challenge you, to make you work with material you normally don't work with in a style you normally don't. I'm sure Rewmac has some challenging criterias ahead. It is not your place to disregard a judges rules. Your goal is to create the best sig within the given limits.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:44 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quickshot
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Eclipso made the sig the size it was in ful knowledge of the criteria. Me and marko just made a mistake

My Sigs
I take requests

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:59 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I'll would gladly let you in, but in that case we go another round...
To stick to the strickt rules I'd say you are out...
I don't want this to be any kind of personal thing, but if anybody else would have made the sig bigger we wouldn't let them go on...
It was a clear criteria...
Sorry guys

We go on with 7 constesters.

I say they are out. That's just one vote.

There is still Lana, Juggs66666 and Pittman to say clearly what they think...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:31 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Rewmac
I don't want this to be any kind of personal thing, but if anybody else would have made the sig bigger we wouldn't let them go on...
Sorry guys

cool thats okay with me big grin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:48 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Rewmac
Sorry guys

thumb up That is fair.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:19 PM
Peach
mordrem

Doesn't matter to me either way.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:37 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

in by default

good thing too... cause i had no chance

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:42 AM