KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC through the Years

KMC through the Years
Started by: Martian_mind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

KMC through the Years

G'day lads i was just wanderin what was the best years of Kmc?

Was it the Golden Age with Whirly and GS constantly locking horns and that golden stud named Digi never dreamed that she would be ascending to mod without having to do somethings she wouldn't be proud of to Tron and A little piggy dared to dream?

What about the Silver Age?A young boy named Mr Master would dare to dream that Phoinex was not everything she was cracked up to be,or a young Boy in Narnia refused to conceed Batman 1 million could lose a match.

Or is it Now?where the next set of legends such as Smurph and me are livin it up,whilst The old Fogeys still take off the gloves to slap around Xmeat and Devilgoblin.

What was your favourite KMC age?who did you laugh and cry with?Who did you go to war with and now miss their presence?

Last edited by Digi on Jan 29th, 2007 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 04:53 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Re: KMC through the Years

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
that golden stud named Digi

laughing

Last edited by Digi on Jan 29th, 2007 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 04:54 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

laughing

Last edited by Digi on Jan 29th, 2007 at 05:08 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 04:59 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

G'day lads i was just wanderin what was the best years of Kmc?

Was it the Golden Age with Whirly and GS constantly locking horns and that golden stud named Digi never dreamed that she would be ascending to mod without having to do somethings she wouldn't be proud of to Tron and A little piggy dared to dream?

What about the Silver Age?A young boy named Mr Master would dare to dream that Phoinex was not everything she was cracked up to be,or a young Boy in Narnia refused to conceed Batman 1 million could lose a match.

Or is it Now?where the next set of legends such as Smurph and me are livin it up,whilst The old Fogeys still take off the gloves to slap around Xmeat and Devilgoblin.

What was your favourite KMC age?who did you laugh and cry with?Who did you go to war with and now miss their presence?

How do you know all this stuff if you only joined about 3 months ago?

Hot sig by Scottie

Last edited by Digi on Jan 29th, 2007 at 05:08 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:00 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Re: Re: KMC through the Years

Originally posted by The Pict

shifty

By Crom!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:01 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Re: Re: Re: KMC through the Years

shifty

By Crom!

laughing out loud

Good stuff.

Anyways, clearly this is the best time for KMC. Afterall, they didn't USED to have a Smurf.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:09 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Or a Martian ninja

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:11 AM
What If...

Is there a choice before "the golden age" ...because that was only like 2 month ago.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:11 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

that golden stud named Digi never dreamed that she would be ascending to mod without having to do somethings she wouldn't be proud of to Tron and A little piggy dared to dream?
A golden stud? She?

laughing

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:12 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: Re: KMC through the Years

Originally posted by The Pict

My thoughts exactly.

And if I had my way, there'd be lots more bans for obvious socks (not saying your one MM, but it just raised the point).

As it is, we need "proof". And since our sock check is average, at best, and I'm too lazy to look into things unless they're causing a ton of trouble, lots of known socks stick around (except the morons like Judge).

...but it's amusing to see how everyone thinks they're "pulling one over" on the mods....same way the kids in my class think I don't see what's going on. If it gets too troublesome, I intervene. Otherwise, it's just my good graces allowing a lot of this, especially since I really don't have a problem with anyone, even socks, as long as they aren't causing trouble.

P.S. Edited. All of it. no expression

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:12 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I'm not a soc shifty

seriously i mean it whistle

Keep the Faith rock

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:15 AM
Smurph
------

Was it the Golden Age with Whirly and GS constantly locking horns and that golden stud named Digi never dreamed that she would be ascending to mod without having to do somethings she wouldn't be proud of to Tron

laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:16 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

know...he still missed it laughing

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:18 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

know...he still missed it laughing

Meh, I got lazy. I can't be expected to clean up the mess of every half-wit poster we have.

And at least the tryst with Tron is heterosexual this way.

confused

wink

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:23 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by DigiMark007
And at least the tryst with Tron
*throws drink in Digi's face*

You bastard!!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:31 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Meh, I got lazy. I can't be expected to clean up the mess of every half-wit poster we have.

And at least the tryst with Tron is heterosexual this way.

confused

wink

Damn....i should have said Paola.....WTF has happened to those two?I never got to meet Tron.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:32 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
*throws drink in Digi's face*

You bastard!!!

This was before you X,don't get so upset.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:33 AM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

ive been here for a long time now and ive chosen to stay "a watcher" more than anything else. Although interaction with me is limited to the magiks and close kmc friends i prty much all of the personalities ive ran into.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 05:33 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote