KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Eclipso VS. boobsmagee

Eclipso VS. boobsmagee
Started by: DragonWoman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

yep

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:13 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

dont know exactly when this is due, and i procrastinated and didnt clean up the little i wanted to fix but here it is

(please log in to view the image)

this shuld be the right version and the pink stuff closer to the right hand corner at the top comes from upload smile

thnx for judging and hopefully eclipso will post an entry ive seen him make a few sigs lately

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 06:19 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Eclipso has under an hour to post. I will not be giving extensions unless he posts within that hour and asks for one.

And yea, that's what I'm worried 'bout hun...dont think he's got his mind on the duel...he's stuck his fingers in too many honey pots so to speak imo.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 01:17 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DragonWoman
Eclipso has under an hour to post. I will not be giving extensions unless he posts within that hour and asks for one.

And yea, that's what I'm worried 'bout hun...dont think he's got his mind on the duel...he's stuck his fingers in too many honey pots so to speak imo.

1. You said the duel ends on sunday, this is saturday.

2. I do have a life outside of this fourm. I wil have the sig done by the deadline, I said this would be a busy week for me.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:00 AM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't believe it is 1.08pm on Sunday the 4th on Feb yet.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:14 AM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I should have specified that it was by my timezone but I'll allow this seeing as though I didn't give the full details. I'll check back when I finish work tomorrow.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:15 AM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DragonWoman
I should have specified that it was by my timezone but I'll allow this seeing as though I didn't give the full details. I'll check back when I finish work tomorrow.

I'll be done within the hour if you wanna just wait around...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:22 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

not a problem at all smile look forward to it

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:29 AM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:36 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Ok judging time:

boobsmagee: I like how this melds together, the misty/smokey background along with the semi-painted look really gels. I like the border and how it layers the sig. The textbox and the choice of text is well done but I think what's let you down in this is the sig's a bit cluttered imo and the resolution and your pixelation problem (which mind you could have been fixed if you'd given yourself time to).

Eclipso: I like the fact that you downsized the render for a more far-off look and extended it. The use of both the Mortal Kombat and 'Raiden' are extremely well done, (though it looks like you used Harry Potter text on that haha). The background's cool and so is the border, and I'm glad you didn't forget your name smile
I really like your work with this one, seems like you planned it out.

So all in all I think this was quite a close match but it comes down to artistry and care of the sigs so I'm sorry boobsmagee but ECLIPSO will win this one.

Last edited by Majestik on Feb 4th, 2007 at 03:40 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:37 AM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks, It took awhile I made the thing from scratch, minus the MK sign and the render obviously. Although i did do the effects on and around them myself.

Thank guys.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 04:09 AM