KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I got attacked and mugged ( need help)

I got attacked and mugged ( need help)
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

I got attacked and mugged ( need help)

Yesterday at 2pm( Houston,Tx) i was walking to my car which was parked two blocks away from school. I had my jacket on and i was unaware of my surroundings. I heard a slide from behind but I ignored it, and all of a sudden something smashed the back of my head. I fell to the ground and looked up, and saw a kid with a metal rod. I didn't know what was going on, and then he had 4 friends who started beating me up. All I could do was protect myself. Few seconds later they left but they took away my backpack and ipod. My backpack had a laptop in it. I was bleeding very bad on my cheek and the back of my head, so i went to the hospital and have gotten stitches etc.

The problem is that I was not actually leaving school, I was skipping it. It is a complicated situation because my teachers let me go because I am a senior taking freshman classes, so they let me go. On an official note, It will be regarded as skipping.

I contacted the police they told me that I needed to report to the local school police. If I tell them the school administration will know I was skipping, and i am scared that they might say that I am not their responsibility hence they will give me detention and not pursue the case. I just wanted an opinion if it was worth it to report to the police, even if its cost something bad. I just dont want a crime like this to go un-noticed because I got hurt severely by random people. Any advice would be grateful.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:27 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR.Grum
Universal Soul collector

huh

Grum Rule#1:ALL Grum Rules Apply.

(sig by PiGgLet)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:27 AM
MR.Grum is currently offline Click here to Send MR.Grum a Private Message Find more posts by MR.Grum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Wtf kind of school do you go to? no expression

I'd definitely report it.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:29 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Local school police?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:30 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

Sorry I meant the independant school district police.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:31 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

quote:
The problem is that I was not actually leaving school, I was skipping it. It is a complicated situation because my teachers let me go because I am a senior taking freshman classes, so they let me go. On an official note, It will be regarded as skipping.

why the hell are you a senior taking freshman classes... get it together... you should be a senior taking senior classes...

and you should report it... no matter what the out come - or some petty detention.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:32 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

I came from a foreign country so they messed up my schedule real bad. Hence I am taking some freshman classes now, which come at the end of the day so the teachers just say " you can leave as llong as u turn in your assignments". So unforuntaely it happened like this, the school administration cant understand and wont comprehend it I suppose.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:33 AM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

man i would talk to the school. usualy id say hunt the guys down and cap them but i turned over a new leaf. your best bet is honesty and they may reward you for it maybe not

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:34 AM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alic88
I came from a foreign country so they messed up my schedule real bad.
Oh I see.

That is why idiots should not jump to conclusions and think you are stupid. stick out tongue

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:36 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

This happened in broad daylight? You're in a shitty part of town apparently.

On another note, report it. Detention is nothing compared to letting this slip.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:37 AM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

The school I go to has 3,400 students in it, its one of the most known high schools of Houston. I had been taking the same route to my car for a long time I dont know what happened yesterday it was all a big shock to me.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:39 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I came from a foreign country so they messed up my schedule real bad. Hence I am taking some freshman classes now, which come at the end of the day so the teachers just say " you can leave as llong as u turn in your assignments". So unforuntaely it happened like this, the school administration cant understand and wont comprehend it I suppose.
oh ok.. i see
Originally posted by JacopeX
Oh I see.

That is why idiots should not jump to conclusions and think you are stupid. stick out tongue
i never said he was stupid

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:40 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

WTF I'm sure the school will excuse you from skipping SINCE you got beat up! like common if someone is like threating the school they'll wanna find that person. Now you might get a long talk to or something but...like REPORT IT so no one else gets hurt....

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:54 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Take the detention and report the act.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:55 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I.

Don't.

Care.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:57 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

but

she

does

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:17 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Report it, there are more important matters here than skipping school.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:20 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Re: I got attacked and mugged ( need help)

Yesterday at 2pm( Houston,Tx) i was walking to my car which was parked two blocks away from school. I had my jacket on and i was unaware of my surroundings. I heard a slide from behind but I ignored it, and all of a sudden something smashed the back of my head. I fell to the ground and looked up, and saw a kid with a metal rod. I didn't know what was going on, and then he had 4 friends who started beating me up. All I could do was protect myself. Few seconds later they left but they took away my backpack and ipod. My backpack had a laptop in it. I was bleeding very bad on my cheek and the back of my head, so i went to the hospital and have gotten stitches etc.

I contacted the police they told me that I needed to report to the local school police. If I tell them the school administration will know I was skipping, and i am scared that they might say that I am not their responsibility hence they will give me detention and not pursue the case. I just wanted an opinion if it was worth it to report to the police, even if its cost something bad. I just dont want a crime like this to go un-noticed because I got hurt severely by random people. Any advice would be grateful.

There's no way. If you wern't on school property, the local police wouldn't tell you to report it to the "school police". What the hell is the school police: security?

If you are supposed to be at work, for example, and you call in sick. Then you go to Starbucks and get your ass kicked in the parking lot, your boss who excused you from work wouldn't be held liable.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:29 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

School police wont do anything about it. Tell the local city police. Do report it no matter what. I'm sure they're gonna let you, skipping school, slide because of this.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:40 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
School police wont do anything about it. Tell the local city police. Do report it no matter what. I'm sure they're gonna let you, skipping school, slide because of this.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:45 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote