KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I got attacked and mugged ( need help)

I got attacked and mugged ( need help)
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

They wern't "random people" either, they were students who actually WE'RE cutting class.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:47 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

Thanks all of you, I'll surely report it now. I talked to the local police guy who asked me questions at the hospital he said that basically a student going to school or coming back from school to home is the school's responsibility, hence the school district police comes in. Hopefully when I approach them the school district police they tell me to make it a normal police case since it happened two blocks away.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:15 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Give me a picture of the stiches, or I'm just going to beleive you're an attention seeking ***** like most people are.

Evidence my friend, evidence.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:17 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

My laptop got stolen but I took some pictures of myself in the hospital and hopefully i'lll have a bluetoohd device soon so I can upload it. I'd like to point out that its extremely mean of you to think that I would make up something of this nature.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:18 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

If your laptop was stolen, how are you on KMC now?

I don't care, I'm not being directly mean. This is how I am to everyone who posts things like this

Live with it.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:20 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

I did not want to see me like this, but I want to make it clear that I am not here to seek attention.

Attachment: sfrf.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:45 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I like your hair.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:47 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

The wound at the back of my head. I took these pics from my cam-corder, the pics are in my cellphone so i took them from that.

Attachment: fg.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:49 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Well, I take back what I said.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you.

Find the people who did it and kill them.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:50 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

cool! i mean aww... report it.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:58 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vinny got (please log in to view the image).

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:45 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

report it!!! Make the bastards suffer and start taking classes in martial art that should help next time wink
just a question, how many students did you say was on the school???

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:58 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

There are a total of 3500 students in the school, its a very populated school. I had been taking this route to my car for a long time, i park my car 2 blocks away from the school.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:01 PM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carry a knife with you from now on if need be.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:04 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

begin walking a new route to you car, and how old are you 18 since you have a car ???
The reason I asked about the number is that perhaps the muggers is attending you school, but you have no chance of knowing it when there are so many people.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:05 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Yes begin carrying a knife in school great idea then I find my own with martial art more attractive

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:06 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bloigen
Vinny got (please log in to view the image).

No I didn't, not at all.

I asked him to show proof.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:09 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
No I didn't, not at all.

I asked him to show proof.

Well, like you said earlier,

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I.

Don't.

Care.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:23 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Damn dude you got owned. I'll tell you the plan of action.

You find out who did it then break there car window with a rock and throw in a pool shock bomb(brake fluid and powdered clorean mixed in a soda bottle). Then hide and watch the car burn, and when the go so try and put it out you shoot them in the knees with a 22 so they have to lay next to there burning car in pain. Then you can kill them.

Or call the police and watch them do nothing.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:24 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dirkdirden
Or call the police and watch them do nothing.

To be fair, it would take them a few days to arrive before they start doing nothing. erm

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:27 PM