KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC SMIZASCHE: Find Power in Chaos

KMC SMIZASCHE: Find Power in Chaos
Started by: Rick/Genis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blight
Less than Newbie

KMC SMIZASCHE: Find Power in Chaos

cha·os –noun
1. a state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order.
2. any confused, disorderly mass: a chaos of meaningless phrases.
3. the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe.
4. (initial capital letter) the personification of this in any of several ancient Greek myths.
5. Obsolete. a chasm or abyss.

Long Ago, a revolution of heroes ended, but that's the beginning of our story. Amidst the damage, many formed or joined new groups. But Three, they were shattered. Insanity picked them slowly away until they were reduced to shades of their former selves. They began to regrow, but twisted and changed. And realizing this... they found power whilst near one another.

They first emerged in the KMC Off-Topic forum, but their chaos was strong. The off-topic forum could not contain them, and they broke free.

It was then that the former avengers tried to contain them within their new mansion. But, like a plague, their power grew and they obtained an acolyte. There power was just too much for the former Avengers, so they broke free of that as well.

At last, they have now found their way back to the ULTIMATE prize! Their former place of glory! The KMC Comics Forum! And they're taking residence in the former Avengers Mansion! Behold:

SMIZASCHE!!!

Our rules in this group are simple: Chaos reigns supreme!

Therefore in order to be in this group you must do two things:

- Choose a character that represents chaos in some aspect or another. This character can be good, bad, or neutral... I don't really care, so long as you acquire the second step!
- You must prove that this character is Worthy of Chaos. Write a brief (or not so brief) explanation as to exactly WHY this character belongs in Smizasche. If your explanation is good enough, you will be accepted. If not, one of our gods will refute that character. A small debate may then commence (Keep in mind, you're encouraged to debate in this group. For argument is a form of chaos) in order to PROVE that your character is chaotic enough.

This means no quiz... so if you know enough about the character to explain why their chaotic... that's good enough for us.

The Three gods of Smizasche are as follows:

BADABING
Representing......
MR. MXYZPTLK
(please log in to view the image)

PSYQUIS
Representing......
SLAPSTICK

And yours truly... as.....

IMPOSSIBLE MAN

Anyway!!!

LET THE CHAOS...... COMMENCE!!!!!!

-_-

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:41 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The Spectre didn't know you'd be stealing his members, Judgement has passed and thus he'll let it skip for thoust is a fine friend (plus it keeps the eyes of the Magiks allowing us to become more...covert)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:44 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:44 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
The Spectre didn't know you'd be stealing his members, Judgement has passed and thus he'll let it skip for thoust is a fine friend (plus it keeps the eyes of the Magiks allowing us to become more...covert)

Your members remain intact... do not worry..... mine friend? Thou hast powers beyond thy grand scale... and... thou ist.... uh...... thou?

So says IMPOSSIBLE MAN!!!

-_-

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:49 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Ye Gads.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:06 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Damn right wink

-_-

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:10 PM
Badabing
Karen

The very identity and sanity of KMC is now in peril. Be scared! Mwahahaha.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:21 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I choose Smurfette! She wrecked the tranquility of the Smurfs, if that isn't chaos I don't know what is.

She's a homewrecker.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:27 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I can only accept you if you post a picture PROVING she was in a comic...

-_-

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:29 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Upon reviewing this case... I have decided to approve you anyway!

Why? Because of this:

How is that not chaotic for the smurf kingdom?

-_-

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:30 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Upon reviewing this case... I have decided to approve you anyway!

Why? Because of this:

How is that not chaotic for the smurf kingdom?

She's very.......Smurfy! I bet she could Smurf the hell out of a dude.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:44 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Heh heh heh! OUR NEW MEMBER!!!

SOLERAN!!!!

-_-

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:04 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Of course who else would join such a motley bunch!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:05 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I like it how people are taking ideas from the Original "team" (Royal Family) here so often. The GLC (order, see our Lords of Order), Illuminati (Secretly in control; We've done that since day one), and now this SMIZASCHE (Chaos; see our Lords of Chaos)

I, the King, say good luck....do my chaos bidding evil face

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Last edited by Blair Wind on Feb 1st, 2007 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:07 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Blair Wind
I like it how people are taking ideas from the Original "team" (Royal Family) here so often. The GLC (order, see our Lords of Order), Illuminati (Secretly in control; We've done that since day one), and now this SMIZASCHE (Chaos; see our Lords of Chaos)

King... psha... I'm a GOD!!!

-_-

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:13 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

The characters don't fit.

First of all, Rick, you're nowhere near impossible man. You're more like this guy:

As for Psyquis:

As for Badabing:

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:15 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
King... psha... I'm a GOD!!!

King of the multiverse, King of the cosmos, King of all eternity, King of the Royal Family, Leader of the band of Royal Brothers, King of the Lords of the Royal Family, King of all there is and all there was>>>>>you

(I think thats shorter than my actual "title" but I'm too lazy to comb the offtopic thread to find it)

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:18 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

King of the multiverse, King of the cosmos, King of all eternity, King of the Royal Family, Leader of the band of Royal Brothers, King of the Lords of the Royal Family, King of all there is and all there was>>>>>you

(I think thats shorter than my actual "title" but I'm too lazy to comb the offtopic thread to find it)

Your talking to mister 'Gods handy-man' call yourself what you want , your still King nothing !

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:23 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I would just like to throw out there that you may have been first but certainly not the original, Rick has been Smizasche just not at KMC, fyi.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:23 PM
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
The characters don't fit.

First of all, Rick, you're nowhere near impossible man. You're more like this guy:

As for Psyquis:

As for Badabing:

Dude, how's Skylar anything like Rorschach? confused

Fine Rick's got the hole doesnt shut up thing wink obvious pick there.

Bada, he's definetly more thing. Because GEOFFREY has quite the big heart.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:50 PM