KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Juicy UFO Footage

Do you believe in UFOs?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sometimes. 5 45.45%
Yes. 6 54.55%
No. 0 0%
They are all shopped. 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Juicy UFO Footage
Started by: Tonnochi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tonnochi

Juicy UFO Footage

I was going to create this thread for just this link, but I guess this can be the official UFO footage thread now. Enjoy.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 04:04 PM
Tonnochi is currently offline Click here to Send Tonnochi a Private Message Find more posts by Tonnochi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

this thread does a great disservice. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the subject matter.......but the link you are directing people to is from one of the biggest, most famous exposed hoaxes of all time.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 08:54 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonnochi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil Dead
.....but the link you are directing people to is from one of the biggest, most famous exposed hoaxes of all time.

embarrasment

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 01:36 PM
Tonnochi is currently offline Click here to Send Tonnochi a Private Message Find more posts by Tonnochi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

if their is no such thing as aliens why are they putting that fence up on the California border?no effence to anyone

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:49 AM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthSith

Interestinf UFO video's..............

This first video is rather long but seems genuine to me.Notice that the children are talking about it and they don't seem to be acting "kid's can't act".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...rceid=zeitgeist

This video is short but has great footage,it hasn't been debunked yet.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7da_1174598549

This video is somewhat controversial,some claim it's police car's in the distance but the light's are obviously in the air.Could be 2 jet's circling an airport?Or an air force in air-refuel? What ever it is,it is unexplained.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QZx...ted&search=

Im not to sure about this one,but a family appears on the video and they are all interacting to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUDh6VeNQ4E&eurl=

If anyone has any video's they would like to share please post them.Most footage are hoaxes but it's still a very interesting topic to gauk about.

Last edited by NinthSith on Apr 9th, 2007 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 03:35 PM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Some videos are easily debunked and proved false, but others... make you wonder.

I mean, the universe is absolutely massive, with billions of galaxies each containing billions of solar systems... If there isn't other intelligent life somewhere in the galaxy, I would be shocked.

Why they would be visiting us is something I could never explain :P

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:25 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthSith

In response to how large the universe is and how tiny the earth/milky way is in retorspective the to the rest of the universe.Just watch this video,it's very simple but show's that we are just a spec of dust.

http://sizeofworldse.ytmnd.com/

Last edited by NinthSith on Apr 10th, 2007 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:52 AM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes there is outsider life, but why would it interact with humans? If anything they'd be afraid of our nuclear weapons. And try to get away from us.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 01:50 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthSith

Origin
yes there is outsider life, but why would it interact with humans? If anything they'd be afraid of our nuclear weapons. And try to get away from us.

ally posted by lord xyz

Afraid of our Nuclear weapons? Your not serious are you.How the heck could our Nukes even reach there planet to begin with .If there were alien's visiting this planet don't you think there technology would be much better then ours? If they could travel from Galaxy to Galaxy I would think the power that they harness would be capable of killing us all in a push of the button.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 02:11 AM
NinthSith

LOL,and how or why did you highjack a thread that I started?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 04:29 PM
J-Beowulf

I don't believe in any UFO stories on Earth, per se, but I do believe there is intelligent life out there somewhere.

Why they would want to interact with us is beyond me..

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 11:12 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthSith

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
I don't believe in any UFO stories on Earth, per se, but I do believe there is intelligent life out there somewhere.

Why they would want to interact with us is beyond me..

I agree that 99% of the stuff we see about UFO's is fake but in the vast size of the universe it's almost impossible for there to not be intelligent life that is thousand's if not million's of year's ahead of us.

Why would they interact with us? The same reason we would want to interact with them.Think about it,if there were primative intelligent life on Mar's don't you think we would be doing the same thing.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 03:29 AM
steverules
The doctor

If you think about it Humans are aliens too, they view us as aliens just like we view them as Aliens

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 08:42 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NinthSith
ally posted by lord xyz [/i]
Afraid of our Nuclear weapons? Your not serious are you.How the heck could our Nukes even reach there planet to begin with .If there were alien's visiting this planet don't you think there technology would be much better then ours? If they could travel from Galaxy to Galaxy I would think the power that they harness would be capable of killing us all in a push of the button.
erm We don't need to attack their planet to attack them.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 10:54 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

UFO´s as in things flying about which havn´t been identified, yep they exist. (Unidentified Flying Objects)

Alien space ships, yep.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 05:09 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

UFO's obviously exist. Alien spaceships on Earth, most likely no.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 05:24 PM