KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/16 entitled "Promise"

Season 6 episode 6/16 entitled "Promise"
Started by: Dan-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

YAY PETEY IS COMING!!!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 05:12 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kordone

I think it could be Pete, but i'm surprised that nobody here has mention that Henry Small guy.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:58 AM
Kordone is currently offline Click here to Send Kordone a Private Message Find more posts by Kordone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kordone
I think it could be Pete, but i'm surprised that nobody here has mention that Henry Small guy.

Oh yea, wasn't he suppost to be her biological father?
Question: Does Lana or Pete know about Clark in comics now?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 02:39 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Guys, it's been confirmed that it's Aunt Nell.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 03:02 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Yeah its Nell. It'd be cool if they added Pete, but they won't.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 03:49 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Colombiankilla
Yeah nElls dumb Pete would be a good person to come back and it would reignite the team of Clark Chloe and Pete

Something about this sentence makes me laugh. HA

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 04:07 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

NO I said Petes coming Later on in the season!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 10:06 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Actually, it might not be this season. They want to bring him back for an episode eventually, but I'm guessing not till season 7.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 11:15 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

What is Jason or his mom come back? He was her Boy friend once. Remember the latest meteor shower? Maybe he c\got abilities, came back to life for lana, and finds out she's marrying lex. Pretty good plot for an episode. Happy Dance laughing

PWNT

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 04:27 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

No i dont remember the last metero shower......hmmm man that must of been so long ago.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 04:42 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

You kidding? It happened between Season 4 and 5.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:10 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TKDemon

Uh hey dude...

Originally posted by Kal875
lmao

Uh Kal875... sorry to burst your bubble man...

but Bart is not the Flash.

He's "Impulse" or later known as "Kid Flash".

Wally West is the main/original "Flash" and helps Bart control his metabolism while at the same time learning how to maximize his speed from Bart. When all three Flash's die off (yes there are 3), that is when Bart sheds the "Kid Flash" title and labels himself "Flash"...

but in every DC character guide he will always show up as "Impulse".

Because he's really not the "Flash".

Even in Smallville the Justice League gives him the code name "Impulse".

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 06:30 AM
TKDemon is currently offline Click here to Send TKDemon a Private Message Find more posts by TKDemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Chum, I already know the history of The Flash, and There's a very good reason as to why I did not put Impulse on my sig. Ya see, I made it before the episode, and before I new it was definite that he would be called Impulse. And I would change it, but I did'nt save it correctly in photoshop and I would need to do the whole thing over again in order to fix it, which simple just is not worth it. But thanks for trying to help.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 01:35 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

WoW this show is all about the twists

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:05 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Re: Uh hey dude...

Originally posted by TKDemon
Uh Kal875... sorry to burst your bubble man...

but Bart is not the Flash.

He's "Impulse" or later known as "Kid Flash".

Wally West is the main/original "Flash" and helps Bart control his metabolism while at the same time learning how to maximize his speed from Bart. When all three Flash's die off (yes there are 3), that is when Bart sheds the "Kid Flash" title and labels himself "Flash"...

but in every DC character guide he will always show up as "Impulse".

Because he's really not the "Flash".

Even in Smallville the Justice League gives him the code name "Impulse".

Well, my ongoing argument is that Smallville's Impulse is actually a young Barry Allen. You see, his name's Bart, which, like Barry, is short for Bartholomew. Plus, the only reason that Bart was named Impulse was because Green Arrow chose the name for him.

So yeah, though there are similarities between Smallville Impulse and Comic's Impulse (now the Flash), they are probably not the same person.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 08:18 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Dan-El
You kidding? It happened between Season 4 and 5.

I was being sarcastic laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:33 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Re: Re: Uh hey dude...

Originally posted by Dan-El
Well, my ongoing argument is that Smallville's Impulse is actually a young Barry Allen. You see, his name's Bart, which, like Barry, is short for Bartholomew. Plus, the only reason that Bart was named Impulse was because Green Arrow chose the name for him.

So yeah, though there are similarities between Smallville Impulse and Comic's Impulse (now the Flash), they are probably not the same person.

*Just walking away*... cool

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 07:02 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Re: Re: Re: Uh hey dude...

Originally posted by Entity
*Just walking away*... cool

lol

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:30 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Meanwhile back to "Promise"

Official description

quote:
LEX AND LANA'S WEDDING DAY - On the day of Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) and Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) wedding, Lex receives a call from Dr. Langston (guest star Fred Henderson) who threatens to tell Lana the truth about her baby. Lana begins to have second thoughts about marrying Lex and Clark comes to his own realization that he can't let Lana marry Lex and decides to tell her about his secret. However, no one is prepared for what happens when Lionel Luthor (John Glover) steps in.

Whoa, Lionell steps in? I didnt see that one coming.

and trailer caps. Thnx to K-site for all

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ~JP~ on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:43 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Awesome Pics!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 04:28 AM