KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Marko vs Kuchi

Marko vs Kuchi
Started by: LifeInSepia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marko
Supreme Member

the white bit has a white grey transition faint lightning and a lil bit of texture

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 07:48 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

ur sig is the shit marko its tight and i see the green and ext and all in it im sure you prolly won lol also nie sig kucki

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 08:44 PM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Coyote
ur sig is the shit marko its tight and i see the green and ext and all in it im sure you prolly won lol also nie sig kucki

did you get the tut? You like?

OK, judging time.

I like them both a lot, and they both have a similar them, so juding is going to be hard. I didnt think that Cain's sig was too white, however i di-nt apreciate the pre rating! tut tut tut. Anyways, i think that although Kuchi's sig is good, Im gonna give this to Marko. Kuchi's sig looks kinda rushed, and i think the same effect could have been achieved with some clouds. After saying that, i think that the blending on that sig is ace, and i kinda dont wanna knock it.

I'm a graphic designer, i calls em like i sees em.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 08:56 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
did you get the tut? You like?

OK, judging time.

I like them both a lot, and they both have a similar them, so juding is going to be hard. I didnt think that Cain's sig was too white, however i di-nt apreciate the pre rating! tut tut tut. Anyways, i think that although Kuchi's sig is good, Im gonna give this to Marko. Kuchi's sig looks kinda rushed, and i think the same effect could have been achieved with some clouds. After saying that, i think that the blending on that sig is ace, and i kinda dont wanna knock it.

I'm a graphic designer, i calls em like i sees em.
LOL Pre-rating? I always put ma sigs in there lol Cheers LIS, Nice duel Kuchiki, you clearly have great talent!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 10:00 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

eh i dont think this was near your best work marko sorry but i didnt like it, and kuichi, it looked like u brushed backround aadded render, lowered opacity and added text man :/ uve made a few sig that i adored

i think you both coulda done a bit better

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 10:08 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Yeah...I did rush it sad

Oh well. Nice sig Marko and good duel happy

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 12:02 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote