KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/18 "Progeny"

Season 6 episode 6/18 "Progeny"
Started by: Kon-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kon-El

Hmm.... Great pics I hope that this will be a good ep. those pics are promising!!! Happy Dance

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 06:23 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Whenever I read about episodes to come they sound kinda dumb, like this one, but I'm willing to bet anything that I'll be proved wrong and that it will be a great ep. Like always.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 01:00 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Here is the official description of the ep. thx to K-Site

TELEVISION'S "WONDER WOMAN," LYNDA CARTER, GUEST STARS - After
Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) discovers Chloe’s (Allison Mack) mother Moira (Lynda Carter) has the power to control meteor freaks, he develops a drug to wake her from her catatonic state in the asylum, then threatens to kill Chloe unless she uses her power to help him. Clark (Tom Welling) helps Chloe break into the asylum to rescue Moira and finally get to know her mother. Kristin Kreuk, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Genevieve Sparling wrote the episode directed by Terence O'Hara.

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 07:33 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

Well I sawe preview and clark does say at end the war has begun.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:52 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I was out while this episode was on so I recorded it. But my stupid VCR (yes I have a VCR) cut out at the very last scene. The part where chloe is talking to Clark at the very end... did I miss something. If anyone knows please let me know haha.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 05:04 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I didnt know there was a new ep. last night god damn it!!!!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 01:02 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I can't belive Clark saved Lex's life AGAIN!!! Geezz you think Clark would feel somewhat guilty for letting a mass murder go free every freaking episode.
WHERE IS THE GREEN ARROW?!!!! I WANT THE GREEN ARROW! mad

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 06:54 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

^lol

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 07:37 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah laf it up Kal stop trying to get into amazons pants

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 12:15 AM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I dont even know how to respond to that remark. You better becareful CK, or else you'll get kicked off.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 01:45 AM
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
I can't belive Clark saved Lex's life AGAIN!!! Geezz you think Clark would feel somewhat guilty for letting a mass murder go free every freaking episode.

He did but I liked that he hesitated before saving him.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 04:15 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I want to get in Amazons pants!

I hear she keeps skittles in there...

Anywho, my fav part was when clark grabbed the button in the car without chloe even seeing he left lol

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 06:41 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Amazon

Filming a pilot for next fall. He's not coming back.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 02:18 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I want to get in Amazons pants!

I hear she keeps skittles in there...

Anywho, my fav part was when clark grabbed the button in the car without chloe even seeing he left lol
I want to see the ep! One of my friends recorded in w/ a VCR, but my VCR is broken, I'm going to have to find it on YouTube.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 02:21 PM