KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beta Ray Bill vs Wonder Woman

Beta Ray Bill vs Wonder Woman
Started by: Priest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Which is what you all always do> when she has a feat it's not a big deal. But it was a punch by OBLIVION. And on Panel says that the Specre housed the weight concious of Eternity. I think he weights more than the moon.

A punch in the face from Oblivion isn't impressive. You don't hear me saying Thor is indestructible because he survived being slapped by Galactus.

If Spectre weighed as much as Eternity, why didn't the Moon let alone the universe collapse under his weight.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 03:33 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why is everyone pissed off right now?

I'm not pissed. smile

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 03:34 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soujaboy
A punch in the face from Oblivion isn't impressive. You don't hear me saying Thor is indestructible because he survived being slapped by Galactus.

If Spectre weighed as much as Eternity, why didn't the Moon let alone the universe collapse under his weight.

maybe becuz at the time the spectre was CONSCIOUS WHEN HE WAS STANDING ON THE MOON AND UNCONSCIOUS WHEN SUPERMAN AND WW HELD HIM UP. thus making his control over his weight negated. try reading some DC. it helps. And you never heard me say ww is indestructible. I just named some durability feats and being hit in the face by oblivion is one of them. where oyu got this indestructible thing from i dont' know.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 03:36 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm not pissed off smile (I found guy222's meds)

Anyway I've seen some major misanalysis of feats here. Especially speed ones. Dodging a laser beam does not require FTL or even c reflex or movement speeds.

But Blocking Multiple Lasers from different directions does require FTL reflexes. To which diana has shown over the years repeatedly that she has.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 03:37 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe becuz at the time the spectre was CONSCIOUS WHEN HE WAS STANDING ON THE MOON AND UNCONSCIOUS WHEN SUPERMAN AND WW HELD HIM UP. thus making his control over his weight negated. try reading some DC. it helps. And you never heard me say ww is indestructible. I just named some durability feats and being hit in the face by oblivion is one of them. where oyu got this indestructible thing from i dont' know.

What does one's consciousness have to do with their weight? When was it ever stated that Spectre was controlling his weight during the time he was conscious?

One would have to be indestructible, in order for them to be unable to defeated by physical might, which is what you claimed earlier in this thread.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 03:53 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

What does one's consciousness have to do with their weight? When was it ever stated that Spectre was controlling his weight during the time he was conscious?

One would have to be indestructible, in order for them to be unable to defeated by physical might, which is what you claimed earlier in this thread.

Um the spectre is a being with infinite power. OF course he can control his weight when he is concious. He would crush the earth every time he stepped on it if he didn't. but it was obvious that unconsious he wasn't controlling his weight. Which is why SUpers and Diana were trying to hold him. The panel describes his weight as housing the weight of the concious of Eternity or something like that.

And Exactly where di I say Diana was indestructible? ALl I did was give examples of her extremely high resistance to DMG when it comes to blunt trauma, energy blast, and magic. Nice try but I never said Diana was indestructible.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 03:56 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um the spectre is a being with infinite power. OF course he can control his weight when he is concious. He would crush the earth every time he stepped on it if he didn't. but it was obvious that unconsious he wasn't controlling his weight. Which is why SUpers and Diana were trying to hold him. The panel describes his weight as housing the weight of the concious of Eternity or something like that.

And Exactly where di I say Diana was indestructible? ALl I did was give examples of her extremely high resistance to DMG when it comes to blunt trauma, energy blast, and magic. Nice try but I never said Diana was indestructible.

Ok where was it stated on panel that Spectre was controlling his weight when he was standing on the moon?

Which is most likely hyperbole, considering The Moon nor the universe collapsed under his weight.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:02 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Ok where was it stated on panel that Spectre was controlling his weight when he was standing on the moon?

Which is most likely hyperbole, considering The Moon nor the universe collapsed under his weight.

Are your saying that it's beyond Spectre to control how much he weighs?
Why would it need to be stated on panel for something that's so minor.
For one Spectre isn't on this physical plane to begin with.
He was knocked out when the heroes where lifting him.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:07 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they put everything on panel that even an idiot should understand by logic, they would never get thru the story. an idiot should realize that if the spectre can be a giant in one form and then smaller in another that he can quite literally change his size and weight as he pleases. I'm thinking the serpent of midgard weighting as much as the earth is fan hyperbole since it doesn't state it on panel. Of course this is al by ur logic.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:08 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Skeets
Are your saying that it's beyond Spectre to control how much he weighs?
Why would it need to be stated on panel for something that's so minor.
For one Spectre isn't on this physical plane to begin with.
He was knocked out when the heroes where lifting him.

No, but I do find it odd that one moment he says Spectre was controlling his weight but when it benefited his argument he stated he wasn't.

P.S. Do you still do sig request?

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:14 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, but I do find it odd that one moment he says Spectre was controlling his weight but when it benefited his argument he stated he wasn't.

Actually I said Spectre controlls his wieght when he is concious. Thanks for actually taking the time to read what I post

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?...liftspectre.jpg

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:15 AM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

spectre the biggest jobber in history worst than eternity and can ww fight stardust a herald hell no.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:18 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

I do,depending on what you want though.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:20 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually I said Spectre controlls his wieght when he is concious. Thanks for actually taking the time to read what I post

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?...liftspectre.jpg

You just proved my point. Spectre's weight isn't equal to that of all Eternity seeing as when he fell the Moon and the universe didn't collapse under his weight.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:20 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Skeets
I do,depending on what you want though.

Just wondering if you could create a sig using one of these pics? Which ever one would make the better sig.

(please log in to view the image)

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:22 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just proved my point. Spectre's weight isn't equal to that of all Eternity seeing as when he fell the Moon and the universe didn't collapse under his weight.

And Had the midgard serpent weighed as much as the earth, the earth would have collasped on itself from the dualing gravities that heavenly bodies create. It's a comic. They take some liberties dude.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Feb 8th, 2007 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:23 AM
manorastroman

this is a very, very stupid argument. spectre obviously does not weigh "eternity", especially since eternity is a measure of TIME.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:23 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by manorastroman
this is a very, very stupid argument. spectre obviously does not weigh "eternity", especially since eternity is a measure of TIME.

Infinity is the measurment of time in comics and eternity is the measurement of space. It's also on the PANEL. Stupid or not.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:25 AM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xmeat
spectre the biggest jobber in history worst than eternity and can ww fight stardust a herald hell no.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:25 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Just wondering if you could create a sig using one of these pics? Which ever one would make the better sig.

I can't use them....

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:29 AM