KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » RESPECT Ryu Hayabusa

RESPECT Ryu Hayabusa
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
I was referring to the comic book version, so yeah.
Yep. He's certainly up there, anyone short of Classic Beyonder would get pwned by him, maybe Classic Molecul Man.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:40 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Hmmmmm, I wonder what would happen if Mr.Myx became the Devil Incarnate.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:41 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing. He'll still have all of his powers except he'd be able to summon the Dark Dragon who's a deity...though being Mr. Myxtik himself he could pull off ANY feat, so yeah.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:43 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

If Hayabusa stole Mr.Myx's powers.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:46 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then Hayabusa could pull off any feat, unless it's something like owning the Presence which is technically impossible.

He could breathe the Darkstalker universe out of existence sparing Morrigan to suck his cock for eternity.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:48 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

But what if Morrigan's mouth gets tired?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:49 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hayabusa uses his stolen powers to rejuvenate her mouth, lolz.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:50 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Oh. What was Haya's dad's name again? Was it Joe or Ken?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:55 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol good question...it was Ken in the old school games but it was changed to Joe Hayabusa in the Xbox/PS3 version of Ninja Gaiden. stick out tongue

I think it's safe to say Ryu's dad's official name is Joe Hayabusa. Ken Hayabusa looked like freaking John F. Kennedy for f***'s sake.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:08 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Joey Hayabusa sounds more badass.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:15 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sol Hayabusa.........

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:16 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Sol Hayabusa FTW.

You should change your name to that.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:18 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Classic Beyonder pwns all.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:32 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Not me.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:36 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ninja Ryukenden Ending (TG-16) This version was done by Hudson Soft, not Tecmo, and the text is different.

(please log in to view the image)

After defeating The Demon Jashin, Ryu approaches his father.
Ryu: "Father, let's get out of here!"
Joe: "Ryu...I can't go on...this temple is about to collapse...Take the girl and escape..."
Ryu: "How can you say that, father. i can't leave you here..."
Joe: "Ryu, you are a man now! Let me die with the staues...Ryu, be brave..."
Joe Hayabusa dies.
Ryu: "Father! Father! Father...!!"

The temple collapses. Pan to Ryu and Irene standing, viewing the collapse.

Irene: "Ryu..." (her brooch beeps. It's a transmitter.) "This is Sea Wolf."
Foster's voice: "This is Foster, I saw the explosion via the satellite. Well Done! Now comes your next duty. Go and kill Ryu Hayabusa."

Irene: "What? To kill Ryu...?"
Foster: "That's right. Then bring me the statues."
Ryu: "Yes, sir. I will kill him. Trust me Mr. Foster."
Foster: "Oh, Ryu..."
Ryu: "It looks like I get two rewards. I've got one already, the next one is...is you, Foster, You're next!"
Irene throws the brooch away.
Irene: "Ryu, wait a moment...Ryu...Ryu..what was your first reward?"

Ryu: "She's just in front of my eyes!"
Ryu and Irene kiss.
Ryu: "You haven't even told me your name."
Irene: "Irene. Irene Liu."
Ryu: "Look, Irene, the sun is about to rise. The Darkness is over and the gleaming lights of dawn fill the sky."

Ryu and Irene watch the sun rise over the Amazon.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 05:14 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lulz, he looks like SF Ryu. laughing

But alas, I know next to nothing of the old school Ninja Gaiden(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 05:17 AM
Csdabest

! reason it was switched to Joe from ken. Because of the Ryu and Ken in street fighter. So to disperse confusion his name was changed to Joe

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 05:46 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy crap...that sounds very reasonable.

I see.

Tecmo does not have to ripoff Capcom in any way. They should make a Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden crossover. no expression

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 06:55 AM
Csdabest

We have not created or thought of technology for the system that can handle that much badass. Attempts have been made. So far we hae ended up with cracked disc,exploding consoles, and a controller that grew legs and hug itself but its cord.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 07:39 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest
We have not created or thought of technology for the system that can handle that much badass. Attempts have been made. So far we hae ended up with cracked disc,exploding consoles, and a controller that grew legs and hug itself but its cord.
Profiled. Such a cool post. big grin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 07:40 AM