KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » RESPECT Ryu Hayabusa

RESPECT Ryu Hayabusa
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Csdabest

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/...ies/131278.html

Cream yourselves to the new Gameplay vid

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 12:52 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

That one sucked shit.

I'm not getting this game. DMC4 ftw.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 02:29 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 03:47 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Ryu Hayabusa needs a comic or manga so he can be super powered. Manga overpower characters like Crazy

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 03:49 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest
Ryu Hayabusa needs a comic or manga so he can be super powered. Manga overpower characters like Crazy
Wow, we share the same thought then. I've always thought it would be a good idea to put Ryu in a manga and make him pull off a shit load of Marvel/DC-like feats, like going so fast as to be invisible to the naked eye, or make him see bullets in slow motion etc.; probably give him the strength to lift 100 tons in his fiend form and give him magma resistant durability as well, probably make a version where he decides to go down the path of evil and obtain the Dark Dragon Blade for himself...and become one with the Dark Dragon. evil face

Just some things I think would be cool. Imagine how successful a Ninja Gaiden manga would turn out.

For the record I do think he appeared in an anime, the old school OVA..where he looked like Ryu from Street Fighter. As a matter of fact, they both have the same color hair.

Oh, and a hentai comic with Rachel getting ****ed around everywhere would be nice also. laughing out loud

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't like it.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 18th, 2007 at 07:36 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:28 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by Sado-sama
Wow, we share the same thought then. I've always thought it would be a good idea to put Ryu in a manga and make him pull off a shit load of Marvel/DC-like feats, like going so fast as to be invisible to the naked eye, or make him see bullets in slow motion etc.; probably give him the strength to lift 100 tons in his fiend form and give him magma resistant durability as well, probably make a version where he decides to go down the path of evil and obtain the Dark Dragon Blade for himself...and become one with the Dark Dragon. evil face

Just some things I think would be cool. Imagine how successful a Ninja Gaiden manga would turn out.

For the record I do think he appeared in an anime, the old school OVA..where he looked like Ryu from Street Fighter. As a matter of fact, they both have the same color hair.

Oh, and a hentai comic with Rachel getting ****ed around everywhere would be nice also. laughing out loud

I didn't like it.

Definetly. With the dark dragon blade. To show feats for him. They should also show Ryu fully using the power of the TDS.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:42 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

TDS just counters evil (at an unfathomable extent according to Muramasa, who has all knowledge of swords)...and he never lies. no expression

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:45 AM
Csdabest

So far we have just seen him use it as a regular sword. Never the unfathomable powers of the spiritual power it posses.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:59 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's powers were used to counter the evil power of the Dark Dragon Blade. The thing is with the TDS is it ALWAYS manages to surpass the Dark Dragon Blade in power (it's spiritual power surpasses the DDB's evil power) and the DDB's power does not reach a limit (it's been around since the dawn of history), hence the True Dragon Sword's "unfathomable" potential of spiritual power (Muramasa).

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:04 AM
Csdabest

Still. I wanna see some Beam Blades and Sephiroth Cannon slicing slashes...u.u....

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 12:31 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

That can be done with the scythe.

It's in the Ninja Gaiden 2 gameplay video.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 02:54 PM
Csdabest

I know but I wanna see him do it with the TDS. The Reaver is bad ass but i wanna do it with the sword. Liek shown in Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword(DS)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 07:26 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm...it probably won't show that. Team Ninja's bound to not promote Hayabusa. They'll just give him new fancy ninpo and random weapons he'll find in treasure chests and whatnot while still making him wear that black shit, nor will Team Ninja make him evolve into something uber. They sicken me.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 07:47 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

A NG comic or manga would be fvckin awesome.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:08 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:18 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

It was only a matter of time before Hayabusa's respect thread resurrected.

Ninja Gaiden II Intro:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MAsmP-7DQo4

Hayabusa surprises and slaughters a handful of black spider ninjas.

To be continued...

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 9th, 2008 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 06:32 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ryu is simply the definition of bad @$$.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 07:01 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryu Hayabusa's (unofficial) theme: The Parasprinter

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 11:31 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

So I think we can agree Ryu Hayabusa is as fast or faster than Loz know...maybe as fast as Omega Weiss.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 12:00 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

So I think we can agree Ryu Hayabusa is as fast or faster than Loz know...maybe as fast as Omega Weiss.

Random...but agreed.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 04:04 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote