KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » RESPECT Ryu Hayabusa

RESPECT Ryu Hayabusa
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Remix of the Parasprinter Theme. I just uploaded this on YouTube and this is my favorite of the Parasprinter remixes.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 08:31 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Chapter 8 cutscenes

Zedonious introduces himself by wiping out an army. The Greater Fiend claims none have survived his flames, including those of the dragon lineage. The dragon ninja and the greater fiend square off with Hayabusa emerging victorious.

Chapter 9

Hayabusa stealthing around, rare for him since he loves the full frontal slaughter everything and everyone route. He has 2 boss fights(the last one being extremely cheap on master Ninja might I add)

Chapter 10

Elizebeth and the High Priest continue their preparations to awaken the Arch Fiend. Raining blood in the process. You see the long stairs? Hayabusa slaughters a giant number of Black Spider ninja. Far too many for me to count while avoiding getting killed by them. The High Priest orders Elizebeth, Queen of the Greater Fiends to kill Hayabusa. Eventhough she is bathed in blood and naked Hayabusa proofs his manly biceps pawn nudity. She claims greater Fiends are eternal.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Aug 26th, 2008 at 12:52 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 12:40 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

NGII is da SHIZNITE! But thet phuckin camera, that GODDMN camera!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:20 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I agree about the god damned camera. Now on the good stuff:

Chapter 11 cutscenes

Hayabusa is given the Eye of the Dragon by Ayane. (Ryu stares at Ayane's boobs ) So he now has the full power of the Dragon Sword. Upon making his way to Mount Fuji Hayabusa encounters more Spider Ninja. This time Ryu gets help from Murama who pawns the ninja without them knowing what hit them--it is not like Hayabusa needed his help anyway. He also hands Ryu a nice item that fully restores his health and Nimpo. At the end of the video we can see yet another encounter with Genshin and this one actually has a winner: Ryu Hayabusa, but is anyone surprised? Elizebeth shows her "immortality" by making another appearance and turning Genshin into a fiend so he could redeem himself and his clan.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:49 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

I WANT NG3

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 02:47 AM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aysongail
I WANT NG3

then buy it no expression

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 03:20 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
then buy it no expression

I think he means Ninja Gaiden 3 as in a new Ninja Gaiden game not the NES one.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 04:53 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a shame they didn't put in the DOA throwback costume in this game, perhaps I would continue playing it (even after beating it on Master Ninja which was insanely harder than NG1 Master Ninja difficulty). The Shadow Walker costume looks like utter crap...they should have put in the DOA one instead. Shadow Walker looks like something Yoshimitsu in Soul Calibur should be wearing.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 02:28 AM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

While in Underworld Hayabusa once again encounters 3 Greater Fiends, kills them for good, and rescues Sonya while the High Priest continues his ceremony to awake the archfiend.

Hayabusa fights an upgraded Genshin and kills him. Then he picks up the Archfiend's blade for himself. From here on he dual wields them for devastating effect. Elizebeth appears and enrages Hayabusa, who then proceeds to finish her off. The high priest fights Hayabusa, and after he realizes he is defeated and that the Archfiend needed more blood to awaken he sacrificed himself. Hayabusa then has to defeat the newly awakened Archfiend.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Feb 18th, 2009 at 04:35 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 04:28 AM
No End N Site

Is there gonna be a NG3, seein as how Itagaki (was it?) left. I hope so. I wonder what will Itagaki do for work now. I also wonder who will hire that dude. Konami, Capcom or Namco, I bet.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 12:35 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

No idea.

I hope they don't ruin the NG/DOA without him, but...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 05:06 AM
No End N Site

IMO, NG and a rare few are at the pinnacle of their genre, really doesn't get any better. It's a tall order to live up to the predecessors wit out the guy responsible for most of the slashin' goodness. I wonder...what if now that he's gone, what would happen if the NG games got better? If that's possible.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 11:36 PM
Csdabest

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 looks beastly. New weapons, New Ninpo, New feats. LETS GO!!!!!!

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 04:46 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

If they are seriously talkin' 'bout cuttin' the prices of the PS3 by takin' the Blu Ray out, NG Sigma II would be the 1st game I get. I could trade in my original NGII for it as well.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 07:16 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Csdabest
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 looks beastly. New weapons, New Ninpo, New feats. LETS GO!!!!!!

Same story.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 07:27 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by I am who I am
If they are seriously talkin' 'bout cuttin' the prices of the PS3 by takin' the Blu Ray out, NG Sigma II would be the 1st game I get. I could trade in my original NGII for it as well.

It would be dumb to take blu ray out. it would cause so many problems. But hey. Im for it lol. So i could play NGS II

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:55 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

I don't know if that's true, that's just what I read a while ago.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 02:56 AM
Heaven_or_Hell
Restricted

Account Restricted

The prologue to Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Crimson, a vampire-fiend of a high stature stands atop a building (probably a church). Joe Hayabusa (father of Ryu) is confronted and Joe stabs then Izuna-Drops Crimson to a car. LOL @ "HAYABUSA STYLE..." how unnecessary.

After that Crimson gets up and Joe is surprised, then is bitten by Crimson. Hayabusa comes out of nowhere and throws a shuriken at Crimson's head. Crimson takes it and tosses it at Hayabusa, who then blocks it with the Dragon Sword and cuts through Crimson before Crimson is able to do jack. They then exchange some blows and Ryu manages to grab Crimson from behind, and toss him through a concrete building. Crimson comes out and emits a screeching attack. Joe pushes Ryu to the side and takes the blow, then holds up the Eye of the Dragon jewel. This temporarily blinds Crimson who then gets finished off by Hayabusa.

Ryu and Joe return to the Hayabusa Village, where Momiji (younger sister of Kureha who was killed when Doku stole the Dark Dragon Blade)
and Ayane are. Momiji lets Ryu know of the Black Spider Clan's attack. Ryu leaves and NG2 starts.

Although this prologue takes place before NG2, this is likely what NG3 will be about, a war between the Dragon Lineage and vampire fiends. Seems interesting. Monsterous fiends got kind of boring. Nonetheless vampires are just one type of being only so it's probably going to get boring faster due to lack of variety, unless they think up good ideas for this new threat.

All of Ryu's ninpos, and ultimate techniques from NG1 and 2 on the Xbox consoles, including the PS3 Sigma's. Also includes ones from Ayane and other playable characters.

Last edited by Heaven_or_Hell on Dec 26th, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 10:35 AM
Heaven_or_Hell is currently offline Click here to Send Heaven_or_Hell a Private Message Find more posts by Heaven_or_Hell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heaven_or_Hell
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some may wonder why it shows Ryu's NG2 ultimates twice. I think the first set is the 360 version then following that is the Sigma one.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 11:15 AM
Heaven_or_Hell is currently offline Click here to Send Heaven_or_Hell a Private Message Find more posts by Heaven_or_Hell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Tengu breaks the dimension and enters earth. Genra instructs Ayane to find Hayabusa. Hayabusa interacts with Lisa...possibly bones her too. Rescues Kasumi from Alpha and Lisa like her white knight. He FKN pimpslaps Kasumi?~! Instructs Ayane to go after his *****(kasumi >> ) and goes on to defeat Jann Lee, Gen Fu, Zack, Helena, Leon, Tina, Bass, Ein 'Hayate' and then finally Tengu.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Aug 12th, 2011 at 08:39 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 08:29 PM