KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » spider-man/wolverine's healing

spider-man/wolverine's healing
Started by: spideyinaction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spideyinaction

spider-man/wolverine's healing

I read somewhere on these boards that in an x-men spider-man crossover xavier compares spider-mans healing to be half of wolverines healing. anyone know what issue this is or can give me a synopsis?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 06:23 PM
spideyinaction is currently offline Click here to Send spideyinaction a Private Message Find more posts by spideyinaction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

sorry, i never heard of it, but i can tell its a lie, at least for the present ret coned ubber wolverine,in the 80s perhaps. spider-man healing can heal him wounds, cuts,sometimes poisoning,but not going as far as regenerating,well, i think, because since now spiderman is a mistical monster wannabe,maybe that boosted things a little,im still waiting for a spiderman comics,where i can say DEUX EX MACHINA. and im pretty sure its close.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 06:40 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Re: spider-man/wolverine's healing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spideyinaction
I read somewhere on these boards that in an x-men spider-man crossover xavier compares spider-mans healing to be half of wolverines healing. anyone know what issue this is or can give me a synopsis?

I heard about this on the "vs" forums. Why don't you try the respect Spider-man page?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 08:21 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

I doubt this was ever said, generally all Spider-man needs is a good nights sleep and most wounds will heal overnight, but that is not half of Wolverines healing factor...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 11:12 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Sparkz
I doubt this was ever said, generally all Spider-man needs is a good nights sleep and most wounds will heal overnight, but that is not half of Wolverines healing factor...

We know he is 15x stronger, faster, agile, and endurance than peak humans. Could we assume he has 15x peak human healing? A read a comic where he healed a broken rib over night. It would take a normal human a few weeks.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 01:01 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
We know he is 15x stronger, faster, agile, and endurance than peak humans. Could we assume he has 15x peak human healing? A read a comic where he healed a broken rib over night. It would take a normal human a few weeks.

How does he do that? It took him 2 days to heal an arm.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 03:00 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Arachnid1
How does he do that? It took him 2 days to heal an arm.

Generaly he needs to rest to heal quickly if he keeps pushing himself his healing factor basicly dosn't exist.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 06:11 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Uhm, it does exist. Spiderman is a normal human being, except amplified in all aspects to a certain degree. Humans heal quicker when resting or sleeping. The same applies to Spiderman, of course.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 06:18 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Dinalfos
Uhm, it does exist. Spiderman is a normal human being, except amplified in all aspects to a certain degree. Humans heal quicker when resting or sleeping. The same applies to Spiderman, of course.

A certain degree? You mean 15x peak human, see my other post. lol

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 09:38 PM
steverules
The doctor

You just need to see the fight he had with Morlun to know if he does have a helaing factor, it certainly isn't the best around. wink

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 10:03 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by steverules
You just need to see the fight he had with Morlun to know if he does have a helaing factor, it certainly isn't the best around. wink

Which one? The one where he ends up covered in blood and loose bandages or the one where he dies? laughing

PWNT

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:26 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

both, though he looks worse in the one where he dies I reckon

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:35 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

both, though he looks worse in the one where he dies I reckon
Well, that waas more of a sad, really lame joke of mine but thanks! laughing big grin

PWNT

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:42 AM
steverules
The doctor

Spider-mans death was no joke...it was a sad moment for all of us dammit

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:24 AM
Arachnid1

Spider-mans death was no joke...it was a sad moment for all of us dammit

Ya...that was fifteen pages of pure saddness...but it felt like a LIFETIME!!!

laughing

PWNT

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:38 AM
steverules
The doctor

They were trying to make spider-man fans cry and get tears on their issue's of spider-man so that one day when they try to sell it for more on eBay the price goes down due to the fact that it has tear stains on every page

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:43 AM
Arachnid1

They were trying to make spider-man fans cry and get tears on their issue's of spider-man so that one day when they try to sell it for more on eBay the price goes down due to the fact that it has tear stains on every page

Haha. If that were true my stomach would jump out through my neck and then throw up. laughing out loud

PWNT

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:48 AM
steverules
The doctor

Could you imagine like, if they had buried spider-man thinking he was dead then he comes back to find himself in a coffin. He just so happens to have a mobile phone on him.

"Hey cap yer, it's me spider-man I'm stuck in a coffin can u help me out??...No this really is spider-man....what?...No I am not the hooker you had in your room last and smoked pot with...I really am spider-man, you gotta get me outta here I need to pee.....hello? Cap? Hello?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:53 AM
doctorstrongbad

Could you imagine like, if they had buried spider-man thinking he was dead then he comes back to find himself in a coffin. He just so happens to have a mobile phone on him.

"Hey cap yer, it's me spider-man I'm stuck in a coffin can u help me out??...No this really is spider-man....what?...No I am not the hooker you had in your room last and smoked pot with...I really am spider-man, you gotta get me outta here I need to pee.....hello? Cap? Hello?"

lol Cap with a hooker? I hope she is all american. wtf lol

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:25 PM
steverules
The doctor

I heard she was part Russian!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 02:01 PM