KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Respect Thread of the Incredible Hulk

The Respect Thread of the Incredible Hulk
Started by: Beta Ray Howard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmeat
theres already a thread of hulk

Yeah, but he's re-doing it, using the scans from the original one but making it more easily navigable. I'll give it a few more days, then close/merge as needed.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:59 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

This is the new Hulk thread? I'm glad to see it all cleaned up. Don't forgot to list all his feats on one page. Good luck.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:00 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I've got it down pat. The very fist post is a very good guide for the whole thing. The guy who did it originally was the man when it comes to Hulk.

I'm probably going to go into Forum Misconceptions and bring in some Hulk misconceptions.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 10:47 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk pwns all

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 05:24 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good work Damien, say Hello to John.

Hulk Rules All. No contest. Case Closed.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 10:50 AM
DevilGoblin is currently offline Click here to Send DevilGoblin a Private Message Find more posts by DevilGoblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

Hey would anyone know where to find any good Maestro scans, or if not scans does anyone have a general listing of his better strength/skill feats?

Sig by Quincy, the Dark Knight of Signatures!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 10:53 AM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:23 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by ankur29
hulk's superspeed running - i was trying to find a feat like this

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/...22007003ou5.jpg
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/51...22007001jm6.jpg
Cool feat.

But those scans are of Ultimate Hulk. no expression

Ultimate Hulk and 616 Hulk are two completely different characters, from two completely different Universes, whom have completely different feats.

So really, those scans simply cannot be used to gauge 616 Hulk's speed.

Still cool though. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 14th, 2007 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 11:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

616 huc has ran that fast before too.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:25 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by xmeat
616 huc has ran that fast before too.
He may have, and he may not have..... Either way, that's not what I was talking about.

I was simply saying that those particular scans of Ultimate Hulk, can't be used to properly determine 616 Hulk's speed. erm

Anyhoo, I'm not going to spam up this thread anymore. wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:51 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Condor
Norse Envy.

Interesting how Supes acknowledged he hadn't fought anybody as strong before, yet all the cosmic fanboys dismiss it. It's like the old adage says, "the boxer should take the wrestler, but once the wrestler gets ahold of the boxer, game over."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 04:29 AM
Condor is currently offline Click here to Send Condor a Private Message Find more posts by Condor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 07:51 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I always thought Hulk was stronger than Superman, but superman had more powers... heat vision, frost breath, flying etc.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 08:52 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hulk rips through a speeding subway train like it's not even there:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hulk vs. Darkness:

Hulk is immune to "the powers of darkness", they actually make him stronger (this is unheard of):

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

These scans are from a crossover, but cool to look at nonetheless. smile

Last edited by Galan007 on May 12th, 2007 at 05:09 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2007 04:59 AM
ankur29
ankur

Last edited by ankur29 on Jun 14th, 2007 at 07:41 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:38 AM
ankur29
ankur

Last edited by ankur29 on Jun 14th, 2007 at 07:50 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:43 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

there is gunna be a hell a lot more feats now with WWH.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 03:36 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by jgiant
there is gunna be a hell a lot more feats now with WWH.

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 03:42 PM
Hancock1

Cool.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 12:53 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

hey ankur i saw ur posts in the sentry thread there 100% correct in the physical world no one is stronger than hulk, sentry is about to get curbstomped n a few issues
and void braking every bone in huks body is bull and not tthat impressive considering hulk was calm and (uncharacteristically)scared/wat does braking every bone in his body mean if he can heal from it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:59 PM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote