KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Respect Thread of the Incredible Hulk

The Respect Thread of the Incredible Hulk
Started by: Beta Ray Howard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
strengthkills

quote: (post)

This is a respect thread,remove it or I will report you. smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 09:04 PM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by strengthkills

(please log in to view the image)

You got me there!

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 09:06 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Originally posted by strengthkills

Hence the smilie,I am not really gonna report you,I could care less if that picture warms your heart.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 09:34 PM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:04 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Last edited by Priest on Sep 20th, 2007 at 05:23 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:11 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

that picture of the"Hulk" being killed-wasn't that Flux. the Hulk wannabe ?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:48 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BUSTER1
that picture of the"Hulk" being killed-wasn't that Flux. the Hulk wannabe ?

It was the Hulk.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:00 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

he isn't "killed", his neck's twisted thanks to his powers being counteracted upon by a virus made of his own dna.

obviously he'll just get back up and beat the crap out of them, but it's a nice effect to see how the only thing that they could find to take down the Hulk (however briefly) was - essentially - The Hulk.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:12 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by janus77
he isn't "killed", his neck's twisted thanks to his powers being counteracted upon by a virus made of his own dna.

obviously he'll just get back up and beat the crap out of them, but it's a nice effect to see how the only thing that they could find to take down the Hulk (however briefly) was - essentially - The Hulk.

It's also a testament to how stupid the Hulk is.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:49 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk Smash Zom/Strange evil face

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 10:03 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Originally posted by llagrok
It's also a testament to how stupid the Hulk is.

You are the biggest loser.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 02:21 AM
BUSTER1

Why was the Hulk grey in the pic where his kneck gets broken?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:52 AM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 08:38 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

maybe you guys hould look at this: its movie hulk

but the guy says hulk coudl move at 300mph! : Q: Exactly how strong is the Hulk?

A: Well, he's pretty strong. In the film, the Hulk can cover 3 to 4 miles in a single leap, can achieve speeds of up to 300 mph, has an impenetrable hide (8 to 10 times the strength of regular Kevlar and incredibly regenerative), is capable of lifting 100 tons, and finally, based on punching power and weight, the Hulk would be able to apply at least 14 tons of pressure per square inch to whatever he smashes.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 07:02 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:40 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

i thought you guys might want to read this : (an extract from an interview with the writer of the book ' the physics of superheroes' where real physics is applied to comics

lol here's an extract :

NRAMA: There’s always that old joke about who would win in a fight between Superman and the Hulk. But can that be explained with science?

JK: From a physics point of view, I would go with the Hulk for the following reasons: the angrier he gets, the stronger he’s going to get. There’s even an explanation for this because as he’s getting frustrated there’s more adrenaline pumping in his system, so that’s a trigger for increase in his strength and if he keeps pounding on Superman until it was nighttime then Superman won’t be soaking up any solar radiation and he starts getting a little weaker. So I think eventually the Hulk might win that one, but that’s purely from a science point of view, not from a fan point of view.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=91158

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 11:06 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

That's ignoring Superman's speed, flight, and range advantages though

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:54 PM
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by ankur29
i thought you guys might want to read this : (an extract from an interview with the writer of the book ' the physics of superheroes' where real physics is applied to comics

lol here's an extract :

NRAMA: There’s always that old joke about who would win in a fight between Superman and the Hulk. But can that be explained with science?

JK: From a physics point of view, I would go with the Hulk for the following reasons: the angrier he gets, the stronger he’s going to get. There’s even an explanation for this because as he’s getting frustrated there’s more adrenaline pumping in his system, so that’s a trigger for increase in his strength and if he keeps pounding on Superman until it was nighttime then Superman won’t be soaking up any solar radiation and he starts getting a little weaker. So I think eventually the Hulk might win that one, but that’s purely from a science point of view, not from a fan point of view.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=91158

Pure bullshit.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 09:03 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evo
Evolved Virtual Organism

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Pure bullshit.

Im with ya man. Even durring nighttime the earth is still getting hit with radiation from the sun that is unfathemable in solar energy levels. Thanks to the solar bursts and corona loops/archs in the sun propelling it towards us, all he would have to do is fly out of the earths orbit, get on the darker side of the earth where the blast happens to focus most of its energy and absorb it making him tenfold stronger.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:40 PM
Evo is currently offline Click here to Send Evo a Private Message Find more posts by Evo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Superman doesn't get weaker at night, he stores the energy like a solar battery.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:48 PM