KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Iori Yagami, Kyo Kusanagi, Ash Crimson, and K' VS Demetri Maximov

Iori Yagami, Kyo Kusanagi, Ash Crimson, and K' VS Demetri Maximov
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lightness

where do these people get these ideas. where does it show pyron being bigger than a planet. usually destroying a planet just means being able to drain resources and lifeforms, rather than just blow up or crush.

There's no prof demitri can do something like that.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:33 PM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
huh? last time i checked Pyron came to earth billion of years ago. what too HIM so damn long?!
2 people (Kyo and Iori pwned a god). 3 people (kyo, iori and k') pwned a stronger god. four people would.............do the math. Demitri pwned.

*superkick DSZ*
*does HBK winpose*

~The HeartBreak Sado-sama

Pyron left the planet to Ripen while he went off and ate other worlds, he didn't require a setup or plot, he could have eaten Earth right then and there, just like he did wityh his own home planet...

Gods... Feh... Besides Orochi (And that is a Plot Device powered story anyways) who was actually a god? Igniz? not even close, that guy was trying to BECOME one, but couldn't do it.

One last thing... Why are you now using A>B>C logic? Kyo, Iori, K' and Ash have Pwned so and so, so obviously they Pwn Dinitri, even after he absorbed Pyron... No, thats not proof.

*Wraps his fingers around Sado's throat*
*Chokeslams Sado*

~The Phenom Darkstorm

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:57 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by lightness
where do these people get these ideas. where does it show pyron being bigger than a planet. usually destroying a planet just means being able to drain resources and lifeforms, rather than just blow up or crush.
In his ending in DarkStalkers 3 he is shown on the foreground and in the background there is a galaxy that is being destroyed, that he actually destroyed, he didn't look that much smaller then that galaxy. The Udon comic is a perfect example.

Originally posted by lightness
There's no prof demitri can do something like that.
It's all there dude. Pyron has used his power to destroy countless planets and galaxies and now this powers is Demitri's.

He totally dwarfed Hell Storm and that planet is about the size of Jupiter.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 12:03 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Check out the links in this thread, Pyron is Huge!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=372568

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 12:19 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

is udon comics canon. i remember pyron destroyed planets by absorbing them.

but i guess kof team is screwed if demitri can make himself big and use pyron's powers.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 05:17 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
*Wraps his fingers around Sado's throat*
*Chokeslams Sado*

*is tossed outside of the wring and loses Royal KMC Rumble*
sad

~Second Last Elimination Sado-sama
P.S. DSZ i would love to see you do the "roll eyes" thing undertaker does. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 06:00 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Sado22
*is tossed outside of the wring and loses Royal KMC Rumble*
sad

~Second Last Elimination Sado-sama
P.S. DSZ i would love to see you do the "roll eyes" thing undertaker does. stick out tongue

strange thing is, I can do that... eek!

*Eyes are completely white* "Ooooooommmmmm!"

~Winner of the Royal KMC Rumble Darkstorm

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 07:02 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Maximov kills them all

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 05:01 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blazingsun733

I think that a better match (which is still probably a mismatch) would be Iori Yagami, Kyo Kusanagi, Ash possesed by Saiki (Dark Ash), Fate Saiki, and K'. Even then Demitri would probably win. What do you think about my match?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 09:09 PM
Blazingsun733 is currently offline Click here to Send Blazingsun733 a Private Message Find more posts by Blazingsun733 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blazingsun733

Oh, didn't realize how old this forum was.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 09:29 PM
Blazingsun733 is currently offline Click here to Send Blazingsun733 a Private Message Find more posts by Blazingsun733 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote