KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » who has sex on valentines day

who has sex on valentines day
Started by: gabrella101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Puzzle
You don't want to either.

no....no I don't.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:00 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by gabrella101
tell us if you have sex on v day

Its not for the public to know

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:01 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

You don't want to either.

laughing out loud

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:02 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
no....no I don't.

Now...I on the other hand will help you with your problem. We can record it so Matt can enjoy it later on.

LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know you. confused

aw my bad i forgot to intorduce my self. * grabs your hand and says im piru and kisses it* nice to meet you.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Now...I on the other hand will help you with your problem. We can record it so Matt can enjoy it later on.

ok

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:04 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

ok

Score

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:06 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

man you wouldnt know what to do with a female. you'd probably nut yourself after a girl says high to you.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:06 AM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by PiruBlood
man you wouldnt know what to do with a female. you'd probably nut yourself after a girl says high to you.

Quit telling your life story to all of KMC, no one gives a shit.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:08 AM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quit telling your life story to all of KMC, no one gives a shit.

man i bet the chicks you meet in your town are the ones i already slept with. ask your last gf she can confirm the hours i hit that like a crook. and so you know puzzle your ex gf was really tight but i changed that.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:10 AM
Ambience
A-Train

man i bet the chicks you meet in your town are the ones i already slept with. ask your last gf she can confirm the hours i hit that like a crook. and so you know puzzle your ex gf was really tight but i changed that.

He's damn fine.
Shut up right now, we all know your still some 13 year old virgin ok?
Just stop bitching please, nobody wants to hear it from the likes of you.
erm

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:13 AM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yeah, you sleep with ugly ass chicks then. smile

Once again, do your research next time, my last girlfriend wasn't tight and I knew this. Should have been forewarning that she liked to sleep around with piss stains like you.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:13 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

You're the sh!t, dude thumb up

I believe every word you say.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:14 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Ambience
He's damn fine.
erm

Don't worry, every one of his posts directed to me are being reported since he is the one who started this. He'll be gone within a day.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:15 AM
Ambience
A-Train

Don't worry, every one of his posts directed to me are being reported since he is the one who started this. He'll be gone within a day.

I just had to say that.
The little shit.
no expression

Plus, you are fine.
So I just had to get that out there.

ninja

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:17 AM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's damn fine.
erm

lol 13 huh? hmmmm uh no. last i checked im 22 and you know what go back to being on your knees because thats all you ever do is just suck and swallow. lol and a virgin eh? tell me this you little internet anna nicole smith if i was a virgin how would i have documentation saying that my 3 year old daughter is mine? and 3rd of all you wanna jump into something that dosent even concern you thats find because im in the mood to take on alot of people. now sit down and respect your elders and go suck suck off a 90 year old you little hobag.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:18 AM
LanceWindu

Plus, you are fine.
So I just had to get that out there.
ninja

So are you.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:18 AM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats what i thought snitch. kmc is your life you little ******.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:20 AM
LanceWindu

lol 13 huh? hmmmm uh no. last i checked im 22 and you know what go back to being on your knees because thats all you ever do is just suck and swallow. lol and a virgin eh? tell me this you little internet anna nicole smith if i was a virgin how would i have documentation saying that my 3 year old daughter is mine? and 3rd of all you wanna jump into something that dosent even concern you thats find because im in the mood to take on alot of people. now sit down and respect your elders and go suck suck off a 90 year old you little hobag.

Didn't I own your ass last night with this same argument? Anyone can lie about their age on KMC, hell they can lie about their age anywhere on the internet.

How the hell do we have proof of you with documentation about having a 3 year old brat? Oh wait, we don't, chalk that up as another one of your little lies.

Also, last night I seem to have told you to heed your own advice about staying out of business that doesn't concern you, seems like you fail once again because *GASP* you're still trying to argue like a little b!tch.

Leave the girl alone and crawl back to mommy's teat like we all know you want to do.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:22 AM
LanceWindu

thats what i thought snitch. kmc is your life you little ******.

It's not snitching, it's keeping KMC the way it's supposed to be, asshat free.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:23 AM