KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » who has sex on valentines day

who has sex on valentines day
Started by: gabrella101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Puzzle
Didn't I own your ass last night with this same argument? Anyone can lie about their age on KMC, hell they can lie about their age anywhere on the internet.

How the hell do we have proof of you with documentation about having a 3 year old brat? Oh wait, we don't, chalk that up as another one of your little lies.

Also, last night I seem to have told you to heed your own advice about staying out of business that doesn't concern you, seems like you fail once again because *GASP* you're still trying to argue like a little b!tch.

Leave the girl alone and crawl back to mommy's teat like we all know you want to do.

oh thats a low blow. your gona start bashing my 3 year old huh? that goes to show you aint shit but a ****ing *****. and you owned me? lol last i checked you had someone do the fighting for you. tell you what once i get my camera fixed by 10pm tonight ill post a birthcertificate stating my birthday plus my daughters. you hit the lowest ****in blow you little ***** and i got no problam proving you wrong.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:26 AM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

Originally posted by PiruBlood
lol 13 huh? hmmmm uh no. last i checked im 22 and you know what go back to being on your knees because thats all you ever do is just suck and swallow. lol and a virgin eh? tell me this you little internet anna nicole smith if i was a virgin how would i have documentation saying that my 3 year old daughter is mine? and 3rd of all you wanna jump into something that dosent even concern you thats find because im in the mood to take on alot of people. now sit down and respect your elders and go suck suck off a 90 year old you little hobag.

Is somebody else going to report that or should I?

erm

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:28 AM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

oh thats a low blow. your gona start bashing my 3 year old huh? that goes to show you aint shit but a ****ing *****. and you owned me? lol last i checked you had someone do the fighting for you. tell you what once i get my camera fixed by 10pm tonight ill post a birthcertificate stating my birthday plus my daughters. you hit the lowest ****in blow you little ***** and i got no problam proving you wrong.

You knocked some chick up?
laughing

Poor...poor stupid woman.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:29 AM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Ambience

erm

I'll do it thumb up

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:31 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

I wanna see picture of you. Just to see if you really are 22.
Its the Internet and anyone can say any age.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:32 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

erm

If it's not a permaban I'll go out streaking nude in -20 Celsius weather.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:32 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Leo.M
I wanna see picture of you. Just to see if you really are 22.
Its the Internet and anyone can say any age.

i will post a pic as soon as my digital camera gets fixed. i godda pick it up at 10 tonight. if i had a scanner id scan 1 but hey digital cameras are better.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:33 AM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

Originally posted by DarkC
If it's not a permaban I'll go out streaking nude in -20 Celsius weather.

And I'll watch
ninja
then warm you back up.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:35 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

i will post a pic as soon as my digital camera gets fixed. i godda pick it up at 10 tonight. if i had a scanner id scan 1 but hey digital cameras are better.

Please take time to savour your next few hours on KMC.

They'll be your last.
And I'll watch
ninja
then warm you back up.

Dear god no. laughing I'd force you to close your eyes.

I know you would. ninja

DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

erm

see this is what i hate people can dish shit out but when someone retaliates they cant take it. talk about a hypocrite.

DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

see this is what i hate people can dish shit out but when someone retaliates they cant take it. talk about a hypocrite.

*snort*

You're spewing flame left, right, and centre.

And you're calling us the bashers. Ridiculous.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:36 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

I see.

Can I suggest you something? Try to be a little more nicer, I know you probably don't give a rats ass, but ppl take things too personal sometimes. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:37 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

*snort*

You're spewing flame left, right, and centre.

And you're calling us the bashers. Ridiculous.

hey this chick steped into a fight where her name was never mentioned see page 2. me and puzzle were fighting and all of a sudden some 2 cent easy anna nicole ripoff gets involved so yea i attacked her. and now she wants to cry and be like oh mods help me. i dont attack females unless they attack me first verbaly. this hole thing was just between me and puzzle and now all of a sudden people wanna jump on his dick like hes a god or something.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:40 AM
Ambience
A-Train

Please take time to savour your next few hours on KMC.

They'll be your last.
Dear god no. laughing I'd force you to close your eyes.

I know you would. ninja

laughing
Orly?
What if I peeked?

Over and over again
ninja

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:41 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

hey this chick steped into a fight where her name was never mentioned see page 2. me and puzzle were fighting and all of a sudden some 2 cent easy anna nicole ripoff gets involved so yea i attacked her. and now she wants to cry and be like oh mods help me. i dont attack females unless they attack me first verbaly. this hole thing was just between me and puzzle and now all of a sudden people wanna jump on his dick like hes a god or something.

They know each other.

Course she'd get pissed.
Even if she didn't know you, you present yourself as someone as friendly as Saddam Hussein.

People can jump in if they want to.

Besides. No one likes you at this point, in here.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:43 AM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

They know each other.

Course she'd get pissed.
Even if she didn't know you, you present yourself as someone as friendly as Saddam Hussein.

that cracks me up actually. do you really think i care honestly? this is the internet and you know what i can care less who likes me or not because im strictly a villian and im gona stay that way. i never hit low blows about peoples kids cause i know my limits. but for puzzle and his little botox face lifted girlfriend to disrespect my child is a low blow. you godda admit. i dont care about the cheap shots about me but cmon my daughter is 3 years old.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:46 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

that cracks me up actually. do you really think i care honestly? this is the internet and you know what i can care less who likes me or not because im strictly a villian and im gona stay that way. i never hit low blows about peoples kids cause i know my limits. but for puzzle and his little botox face lifted girlfriend to disrespect my child is a low blow. you godda admit. i dont care about the cheap shots about me but cmon my daughter is 3 years old.

Strictly a villian. *chuckling*

I really pity your daughter at this point if she has to put up with someone with a disposition like you.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:47 AM
krillinite

does masturbating count?confused

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:47 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

They know each other.

Course she'd get pissed.

If I didn't love you before.
embarrasment

Standing up for me?
that is so unbelievably sweet.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:48 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

If I didn't love you before.
embarrasment

Standing up for me?
that is so unbelievably sweet.

*spluttering*
The hell kind of man would I be? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:49 AM