KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » How do I doublespace

How do I doublespace
Started by: Inspectah Deck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

How do I doublespace

on microsoft word?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 01:14 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Press.. the space bar.. twice?

Or go Format-Paragraph, and change the line spacing to double.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 03:10 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(please log in to view the image)

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 04:29 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spidervlad

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 05:53 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

he probably means on KMC. As far as I know the boards always delete one of the two spaces.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 09:17 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Fire
he probably means on KMC

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
on microsoft word?

But the deletion of the extra space on KMC is annoying too.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 09:56 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Barker

when i do that it says "indentation: left 0, right 0, center 0"

what numbers do i put in?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 03:04 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Don' t touch the indentation. What exactly is it that you want to achieve? Change the spacing between words or line spacing?

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 08:52 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

change the spacing between words

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 11:43 PM
Fire

But the deletion of the extra space on KMC is annoying too.

my bad, I missed it.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 11:46 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
change the spacing between words

There is no built-in way to double the space between words. You have to type your text in the standard way. When you are finished, use Find and Replace. Put a single space in the Find box, and two single spaces in the Replace box. This will replace all the single space instances to double spaced ones.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 01:16 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

one more thing, i have a project coming up. how do i put footnotes at the bottom of the paper?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 09:48 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Position your text insertion point in the main body of your text, where you want the footnote reference mark to appear. From the Insert menu, select Reference, then Footnote. The Footnote and Endnote dialog box will open. Select Footnote.
Word inserts a footnote reference mark at the text insertion point, then moves you to the footnote area at the bottom of the page. When you have finished typing the footnote text, scroll back up the page and click anywhere within the text to return to the main body of your document.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 10:37 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

my insert menu doesn't have the reference option. it just has "date and time" and "object"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 07:21 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Press.. the space bar.. twice?

LMAO!!!!!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 10:46 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote