KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What do you think about season 6 so far ???

What do you think about season 6 so far ???
Started by: Kon-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kon-El

Question What do you think about season 6 so far ???

Well we are half way trough the season 6 of Smallville and i'm intrested in what do you think about the season so far??? Here is my opinion:

As far as i'm concerned this is a very good season their ratings are up, there are more peeps every day that start watching the show and so on... But there is something that bothers me and that is Clark, Lana and Lex triangle. When every ep starts it somehow ends at that point, in some eps where they have a super-villain they dont concentrate to that subject they somehow transfer to Lana and everything that is conected with her. I'm getting the feeling that this is turning into a Superman soap opera messed Never the less there were some pretty good eps trough out the season so far, one of them is my favourite "Justice", it reminded me of earlier seasons when there was constant action. All in all there is still a long way to go 'till the end of the season so they have time to improve it even more. On scale from 1 - 10 i'm gonna give a solid 8 !!!!!

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 11:32 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davood
Lana Hater

clark needs to experience somthing horrible that shatters his little bubble of reality and makes him realize that its time he took care of business. perhaps if he failed to help a bunch of people who were killed / eaten by a zoner, and one of those people was like. lana, or his mom .

his litlte fantasy world has to end sometime.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 05:29 PM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah have like a big tragedy happen thet he can stop and makes him realize that if wants to save the world he has to learn the full extent of his powers

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 08:14 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

It needs Pete and More Justice league episodes lmao accually idc i like the season so far

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 10:11 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

I just wish there was more Justice League and Lois, and less of Lana and Lex.

BTW, I missed like two seasons. What happened to Pete? Did he die or something?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 10:28 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

No he moved

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 10:29 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

I would like if you dont mind to stick to the question i asked earlier and that is "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SEASON 6 SO FAR", not what has to happen to Clark in order to change. So please stick to the subject thx. big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 10:32 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

In my opinion season 6 has been the best season so far. Lex is getting soooo evil.. I mean holy crap! He's experimenting on Lana who is pregnant and supposedly the woman he loves, and is also experimenting on Chloe. Not to mention kidnapping people all over the globe without the slightest bit of remorse.

Clark is unclenching a bit and getting more out of his niavity. Especially in the Justice League episode. I think we need more of the Green arrow to help develope Clarks character.

But as for plot lines etc... I think it's been awesom. Best season so far!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 06:05 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kon-El
I would like if you dont mind to stick to the question i asked earlier and that is "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SEASON 6 SO FAR", not what has to happen to Clark in order to change. So please stick to the subject thx. big grin

And I'd like it if you;d do a search first. wink

Requesting merge.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ontain-spoilers

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 09:46 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by davood
clark needs to experience somthing horrible that shatters his little bubble of reality and makes him realize that its time he took care of business. perhaps if he failed to help a bunch of people who were killed / eaten by a zoner, and one of those people was like. lana, or his mom .

his litlte fantasy world has to end sometime.
or Nell....

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:02 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I think Clark has already experiance some pretty horrible things. Like the death of Lana which was replaced by the death of his father. The death of Martha's unborn baby. Loseing Lana.... hmm maybe your right. But I think Clark is just very idealistic, it has a lot to do with his age.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 09:22 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

EDIT: wrong thread. embarrasment

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Last edited by @stroFan on Feb 17th, 2007 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:28 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Does anyone else have an interesting opinion considering the subject?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 09:09 PM
Amazon

Well I love how it's getting closer and closer to the Superman everyone grew up with, only better. Lex's character has developed the most in my opinion. We're actually seeing the effects of what happens to someone who's been loved starved thier whole life and have a lust for power. They turn into a sociopath.
I absolutley love how they've introduced the green arrow and the whole justice league. It's really spiced up the show and added a new dimension.
Clark is comeing more into his own. Unfortunatley Lana's character has pretty much stayed the same since highschool. Yawn.... The only part of the love triangle I like is Lex. Clark and Lana seriously need to get over eachother and Lana needs to grow up, and stop being so naive when it comes to Lex.
All in all I think it's been the best season so far.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 09:36 PM
Kon-El

Originally posted by Amazon
Well I love how it's getting closer and closer to the Superman everyone grew up with, only better. Lex's character has developed the most in my opinion. We're actually seeing the effects of what happens to someone who's been loved starved thier whole life and have a lust for power. They turn into a sociopath.
I absolutley love how they've introduced the green arrow and the whole justice league. It's really spiced up the show and added a new dimension.
Clark is comeing more into his own. Unfortunatley Lana's character has pretty much stayed the same since highschool. Yawn.... The only part of the love triangle I like is Lex. Clark and Lana seriously need to get over eachother and Lana needs to grow up, and stop being so naive when it comes to Lex.
All in all I think it's been the best season so far.

Interesting point of view big grin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 11:06 PM
darktim1

I think season 6 has been cool to the middle I just wonder if clark will let lana go and focus on chloe more rest of the season.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 05:08 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

I'm really tired of the Lana lEx love thing...it needs to finally end....yet it has added to the dynamic of the season, and I think the Lois/clark love needs to pick up....Superman is no one without Lois, but in the end it depends on how much longer they're going to keep smallville going

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 01:07 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I just wish there was more Justice League and Lois, and less of Lana and Lex.

BTW, I missed like two seasons. What happened to Pete? Did he die or something?
Nooo....he left smallville becuase he couldin't take clarks secret anymore or somthin like that...think he just had to move and in rl quite the show big grin

C@@L smuge

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 04:17 AM
Clonest is currently offline Click here to Send Clonest a Private Message Find more posts by Clonest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote