KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Why is Lana not a Krypto-Freak?

Why is Lana not a Krypto-Freak?
Started by: Yorel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yorel

Why is Lana not a Krypto-Freak?

No Really, why is Lana not a Krypto-Freak? She wore a peice of Kryptonite for about 10-odd years, but yet has no powers, were as you have people who like only had 3 days werth of exposer to it have great powers.

Why does she not have some power? Why?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:28 AM
Yorel is currently offline Click here to Send Yorel a Private Message Find more posts by Yorel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Oh, but she does, she has Superwhining!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:38 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
Oh, but she does, she has Superwhining!
no expression

She doesn't because of the different circumstances.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:51 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

and in the other circumstances, she has her stupidity rays!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 01:00 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Re: Why is Lana not a Krypto-Freak?

Originally posted by Yorel
No Really, why is Lana not a Krypto-Freak? She wore a peice of Kryptonite for about 10-odd years, but yet has no powers, were as you have people who like only had 3 days werth of exposer to it have great powers.

What about her superhuman bitchyness? no expression

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 01:00 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: Why is Lana not a Krypto-Freak?

Originally posted by Yorel

Actually there have been brief moments when she had powers. Remember when she had a little telepathy. After that episode she never had it again.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 01:06 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I forgot that one!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 01:11 AM
Amazon

This has just turned into a Lana bashing thread. Um there's already one of those haha.

I think the meteor's don't have to affect everyone. Doesn't have to penetrate the flesh or be ingested or something?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 02:50 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Ok Lay off Lana lol

(and no im not a lana lover I just want her to figure out clarks secret)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:41 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Amazon
This has just turned into a Lana bashing thread. Um there's already one of those haha.

I think the meteor's don't have to affect everyone. Doesn't have to penetrate the flesh or be ingested or something?
She's right.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:45 PM
Amazon

Let's see throughout the series lana has been infected several times.

The first time was when she was phycicly connected to that serial killer.

The second time was when that magnet guy used his powers to overide her reason and get her to quit her job and run away with him.

Then she periodically got possessed by that countess... but that's not really a kryptonite thing.

Then there was the time she became a vampire. Then she drank clarks blood and suddenly had heat vision.

ummm I think that's it. There might be a few more times.
Can anyone remember any other times?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 09:49 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IllNever4getU

I dunno I guess cuz shes smart enough not 2 be

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 10:55 PM
IllNever4getU is currently offline Click here to Send IllNever4getU a Private Message Find more posts by IllNever4getU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

She has superhuman ignorance!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 01:07 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KryptoNight

Entity, you're an idiot. : )

Like Amazon said, the meteors have to be put into the body somehow rather than just come in contact with it. Clark's just special in the way that he cna't touch it at all. Then again, you have to remember he's an alien.

--Clark

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:08 PM
KryptoNight is currently offline Click here to Send KryptoNight a Private Message Find more posts by KryptoNight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Youre an idiot for bringing back this thread.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:28 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote