KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Boobsmagee vs IceJaw

Boobsmagee vs IceJaw
Started by: Eclipso

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eclipso
I gave you two options, plus if your a good sig maker, the render shouldn't be much of a factor.
Two options? The first option was a complete no-no and if I'd ask for new ones you would either:
A.) Find us quite similar ones and get turned down again which would result in a complete waste of time.
B.) There is no B.

Again no offence but just look in your other threads.
plus if your a good sig maker, the render shouldn't be much of a factor.
That's complete bullshit and you know it, no explanation needed.

EDIT: not to mention I totally forgot about this duel.

Last edited by Raijin on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 11:15 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 11:11 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well it's not, in many types of competition you don't get to choose your material. (Example: a singing competition, you don't always get to choose your song) As I said I would never turn down a render. A true talent is someone who can take anything and make it great.

Yes I choose different renders, cause I'm tired of seeing the same or same type of render used over and over again. And it's useually some army one which I say now to people I will never ever pick as a render cause I think it's a boring thing to make a sig of. Versatility is a good quality to develop.

And yes I believe you about how much you put into the sig and also no offence but thats why you lost the duel.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:19 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Well it's not, in many types of competition you don't get to choose your material. (Example: a singing competition, you don't always get to choose your song) As I said I would never turn down a render. A true talent is someone who can take anything and make it great.
You act like your oppinion is a fact, which it isn't btw.
And yes I believe you about how much you put into the sig and also no offence but thats why you lost the duel.

I put 2 hours into the damn thing and as I said the demon lion or whatever it is didn't inspire me, neither would it fit a "hellish" theme.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 05:48 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

request a close much?

Please?

No need for all of this. Its obvious you have different views and that your just going to aannoy each other like this so close?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 05:56 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

Originally posted by Marko
request a close much?

Please?

No need for all of this. Its obvious you have different views and that your just going to aannoy each other like this so close?

They'll probably just fight in their own threads.

I side with Ice on this one.You can't make a decent sig with a bad render.

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:00 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Okey, let me tell you a story of my duels.

You know what kind of renders I acutally got?!?!

Mutated donald duck with octopus fins.
Yoshi
Gay anime dude.

I'm seriously starting to get sick of people giving retarded renders. However, I didn't find Eclipse's render to be bad...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:40 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Help
They'll probably just fight in their own threads.

I side with Ice on this one.You can't make a decent sig with a bad render.

1) First off it's not a bad render, but even if someone gave me a bad render I would make the best sig I could for it and find a way to use it. Only a lack of talent prevents this.

2) It's a picture of a demon, explain how it doesn't fit a "hell" theme?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:52 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

1) First off it's not a bad render, but even if someone gave me a bad render I would make the best sig I could for it and find a way to use it. Only a lack of talent prevents this.

It is a bad render they have no flow, the demon guys got no legs and and did you just call me and Ice talentless?

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:06 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Well, the coloring of the render is hard to blend in... Make the background and brushes black, then it wouldn't be noticible, make it white and it would be way to light for the render...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:08 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

and and did you just call me and Ice talentless?
That's practicly what he's been doing the whole time and probably more than just us.

*cough*Big misstake*cough*

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:09 PM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boobs managed to do something with it.

And I never said you guys were talentless. Only that if you are prevented from making a quality sig becuase you didn't like the render, then your talent only extends so far.

IceJaw you lost, and it was a pretty sound defeat. Sorry if you can't handle that.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:18 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Stop bitching about the decision of a judge on an online forum and move on with your young lives?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:21 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Whatever. It's not even about that.
IceJaw you lost, and it was a pretty sound defeat. Sorry if you can't handle that.
Is that what you think? That it was because I lost? Oh dear. I've lost before.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:48 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Maybe we should solve this with a peacefull match of Tic Tac To?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:51 PM
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

I was thinking a team duel?

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:51 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

I was thinking a team duel?

I would like to see that

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:54 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guys, you could give me a pic of a stick figure and I would still make the best sig I possibly could and I wouldn't whine about it once.

So if you can only win a deul when it's your own handpicked sig then it reflects poorly on your ability.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:03 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Again, you act like your own opinion is a fact.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:48 PM
boobsmagee

wtf i dont get why this got blown so far out of porportion, IVE SEEN ALOT WORSE RENDERS released in duels, so the fact that it went sof ar with this one is blowing my mind, i know i wasnt totally happy with a hell theme, but who cares, really its about having fun, so dont ***** all the time, my god, yah i partially agree with u jaw, and eclipso, a bad render makes a bad sig, but im not sure that applies to this case, bcuz icejaw made an amazing sig, just not fully based around the theme, so why the hell are we fighting about this?

had to go didnt get time to finish what i was going for but

he technically didnt say u guys are bad artists, first of all quickshot this really has nothing to do with u tho i respect you as an artist, and he was makinga valid point a good sig artist can usually make a good sig outta a bad render, its been done and is done, so a good artist wouldn tcomplain about a bad render, and u can consider his render bad which it really wasnt, but consider the fact that u acutally made something good out of it so in ways u cna almost say u are being complemented, just give htis up

theres no reason for you to fight about something as petty as this

all it does is to make you all look like fools

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Last edited by boobsmagee on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 11:10 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I'll quit as soon as he quits BSing about how talent is related to supplied renders.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 11:15 PM