KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Should I stay or should I go now? Vote me off! (A Tired Hiker Reality Game.)

Should Hiker stay or go? You decide!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I think he should stay. 31 81.58%
I think he should leave for good. 7 18.42%
Total: 38 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should I stay or should I go now? Vote me off! (A Tired Hiker Reality Game.)
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

Not too bad, actually. I have work this afternoon but I am currently chilling out. How are things with you?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:29 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Good, 2:30am here so am just sitting here until I decide to go to bed.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Tired Hiker is like an emo, who would have thought it?

Anyhoo, I think you should stay because you're cool and nice and make useless yet amusing threads. yes

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:32 AM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Good, 2:30am here so am just sitting here until I decide to go to bed.

You're 8 hours behind me? Get some sleep or you'll never catch me up stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:43 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I stay up late, sweetie.

You should come and join me sometime, we'll have fun.

Really, we will.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:44 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by BackFire
I stay up late, sweetie.

You should come and join me sometime, we'll have fun.

Really, we will.

I used to stay on KMC until the wee hours, sometimes as late (or early, depends how you view it) as 6am. But that was when I had a tendency to go out clubbing every night and I didn't work. I was a partying bum laughing out loud

I'm sure we would, but I'm getting old and cranky...

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:46 AM
BackFire

Originally posted by Syren
I used to stay on KMC until the wee hours, sometimes as late (or early, depends how you view it) as 6am. But that was when I had a tendency to go out clubbing every night and I didn't work. I was a partying bum laughing out loud

I'm sure we would, but I'm getting old and cranky...

Cranky? Nah, I'll make you feel goooooooooooood.

I don't go out clubbing, I just stay up late, I like to.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:48 AM
Syren
dreaming

yes

Is that a threat or a promise? ninja

I go out to events that my boyf and his friends hold, but not really anything else. I do stay up when I don't have work the next day, I've still got some stamina embarrasment

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:50 AM
BackFire

Good, you'll need it.

And it's a promise, of course.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:54 AM
BlkMrkt

Stay.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:03 AM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Shakespeare's Sister

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:09 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Leaving is a very bad idea. You've been here for as long as I remember (mostly because you joined 2 months before me stick out tongue), and KMC would never be the same without you. You're one of the reasons KMC isn't as far down the shithole as it would be otherwise.

If you leave, I'd be super-de-dooper depressed. Beyond belief. Every time I would sign on, I would think to myself "What's the point? Preston isn't here anymore." And then I'd leave myself, thus getting rid of two KMC legends (I don't sell myself short ), and before you know it, all of the good people would leave, and then KMC would be a n00bfest (more so than it is currently)! DO YOU WANT THAT HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD? mad

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:09 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Strangelove
Leaving is a very bad idea. You've been here for as long as I remember (mostly because you joined 2 months before me stick out tongue), and KMC would never be the same without you. You're one of the reasons KMC isn't as far down the shithole as it would be otherwise.

If you leave, I'd be super-de-dooper depressed. Beyond belief. Every time I would sign on, I would think to myself "What's the point? Preston isn't here anymore." And then I'd leave myself, thus getting rid of two KMC legends (I don't sell myself short ), and before you know it, all of the good people would leave, and then KMC would be a n00bfest (more so than it is currently)! DO YOU WANT THAT HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD? mad

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:12 AM
§P0oONY

I voted you to go simply becuase you were sad enough to make this thread.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:16 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Me-ow... Spoonz, you're so catty

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:18 AM
Mywi
healed ninja.

Stay

You've got so many machines, Richard. Go on, give us a snare rush!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:20 AM
Mywi is currently offline Click here to Send Mywi a Private Message Find more posts by Mywi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Leave, we dont want you here anymore mad

Or do we?shifty

Or dont we?mad

shifty

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:59 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Schizophrenic

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:32 PM
Hazardous

Originally posted by Syren
Schizophrenic

You just want to get in my pants, but you'll have to do more than that to impress me

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:34 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Re: Should I stay or should I go now? Vote me off! (A Tired Hiker Reality Game.)

If I go there will be trouble
An if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

This indecisions bugging me
If you dont want me, set me free

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:55 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote