KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-man 3 game?

Spider-man 3 game?
Started by: Jyppe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Thats bad if your not on Wiki. Unless you wanna start one for him? hehe

Found out who he is. He is the Third Doc Ock. He has six arms and was so strong that it took the original doc ock and spiderman to team up to beat him.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:43 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

1)i want superstrength !!!!! want to lift throw vehicles ,lift falling vehicles , stop fast cars by swinging past and lifting them!!!dent walls with puches and kick down steel doors...the usual smokin'
2)faster sprinting like in spiderman 2 not ult spiderman which was =fart
make the speed proprotional to about 30 - 40mph and the strength 10 tons in normal costume and much higher in symbiote
3)also leaping ability that are 40ft-50ft acroos and upwards

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:48 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I just found out that there is going to be a second addition Spiderman 3 game with Harry Osborn as a playable character with Spiderman!!!!!

PWNT

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:09 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

well spiderman one had green goblin as playable as well....and it sucked!
if there were more open levels then it could had potential.
everyone knows the most awayted bonus is to play as venom like in ultimate spiderman, i just hope its not another hulk smash dumb mini game,comon....i couldnt even jump into the hovercraft to try and kill nick fury.......got bored real fast.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:33 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
well spiderman one had green goblin as playable as well....and it sucked!
if there were more open levels then it could had potential.
everyone knows the most awayted bonus is to play as venom like in ultimate spiderman, i just hope its not another hulk smash dumb mini game,comon....i couldnt even jump into the hovercraft to try and kill nick fury.......got bored real fast.

That one didn't have a whole NYC to fly through did it? laughing Happy Dance

PWNT

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:46 PM
Spiderman_RJ

well why bother flying around ny if thats the only thing you can do?
i dont want to repeat spiderman missions as goblin, i want new content for him.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 02:28 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Arachnid1
That one didn't have a whole NYC to fly through did it? laughing Happy Dance

As long as it isn't like the dumb venom thing where you couldn't fight regular enemies or anything. I'd like it to treat him kind of like spiderman and have little missions to fill out and have kids lose their new goblin balloons and all that good stuff.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 04:14 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

They need to have other marvel characters in the game. Even if its just a cut scene, it would be cool. Daredevil, The Fantastic four, maybe the Hulk. They would all be great choices.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:14 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

that will NEVER happen,their rights belong now to other companies for making their movies and merchandise

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:39 PM
the_satan32

I wouldn't want to see other Marvel characters in the game. It's a Spider-Man game after all. However I would love to see Spider-Man in his black costume vs. Wolverine. The fight could end like the Venom vs. Wolverine battle in Ultimate Spider-Man.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:46 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Anywho apparently only PS3 owners can play as the new goblin us 360 owners are screwed on that one
link:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/766/766675p1.html

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 02:54 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Anywho apparently only PS3 owners can play as the new goblin us 360 owners are screwed on that one
link:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/766/766675p1.html

Ya, I just found out. I would have loved to play as harry on the Wii version...

PWNT

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 04:07 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

Scorpion and Rhino are going to be in the game...I think I read that at ign.com, but that would be awesome if they had Wolverine in it like they had Blade in the Ghost Rider game.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 04:53 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Scorpion and Rhino are going to be in the game...I think I read that at ign.com, but that would be awesome if they had Wolverine in it like they had Blade in the Ghost Rider game.

They have done crossovers before. Iron Man was in X-men Legends 2.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 12:24 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Hey, there is a new interview with the games producer I found. here you go.

Spiderman 3 game interview 2

PWNT

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 05:53 PM
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by the_satan32
I wouldn't want to see other Marvel characters in the game. It's a Spider-Man game after all. However I would love to see Spider-Man in his black costume vs. Wolverine. The fight could end like the Venom vs. Wolverine battle in Ultimate Spider-Man.

The other marvel characters would fight or be playable, just there in the background. I would love to see the FF HQ in one level, or maybe Hell's Kitchen or a Punisher wanted poster. They would all be nice touches to part three.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 01:56 PM
the_satan32

Well a few references wouldn't be bad but not too much. And I don't want anyone else playable except Spider-Man and black suit Spider-Man. If I want a game with a lot of superheroes I play MUA.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 02:11 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by the_satan32
Well a few references wouldn't be bad but not too much. And I don't want anyone else playable except Spider-Man and black suit Spider-Man. If I want a game with a lot of superheroes I play MUA.

I agree with that, but I like its cool when they do cross over stuff.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 03:16 PM
steverules
The doctor

Is x-men 2: Wolverines revenge anything to do with the X2 movie, cause spider-man makes an a appearence in that, not sure if it's in some unlockable video or summit...think it is

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 03:37 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

Originally posted by steverules
Is x-men 2: Wolverines revenge anything to do with the X2 movie, cause spider-man makes an a appearence in that, not sure if it's in some unlockable video or summit...think it is

I didn't know Spidey made an appearance. I played the game and reached the level in which Wolverine fights Juggernaut but I never finished the game.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 03:59 PM