KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Help Dog The Bounty Hunter And His Family!

Help Dog The Bounty Hunter And His Family!
Started by: jgiant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marxman
Resident Communist

They committed the worst crime possible in Mexico. Being a red neck. They deserve death! And I'm against the death penalty stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:54 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This is what happens when you let shitty 3rd rate countries do things.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:55 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

This is what happens when you let shitty 3rd rate people do things.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 05:40 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

So... They have warants out for their arrest because they captured a convicted rapist?... I dont understand. Liked his show though, so I will sign teh petition lol.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:24 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

I signed even though I am not a fan. That's just not right.
erm

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:30 PM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Leo.M
You already made a thread on this.... nobody cared no expression
Have a nice day thumb up

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:31 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by Barker
no expression

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:37 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

damnit, shouldn't have this been moved to the GDF, ohh well...looks like im in for alot of dumbass comments.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:00 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by jgiant
damnit, shouldn't have this been moved to the GDF, ohh well...looks like im in for alot of dumbass comments.

So, when do we get started? no expression

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:02 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Kongu Dude
So, when do we get started? no expression
??? Dumbass comments you mean, this thread has been getting them since it was created.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:06 PM
BlkMrkt

??? Dumbass comments you mean, this thread has been getting them since it was created.

Who cares?

Let's start the Bounty chase.

Ohh, I found two:

(please log in to view the image)

Mission completed. ninja

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:10 PM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Originally posted by Bardock42
Shouldn't have broken the law I'd say.

Actually Dog didn't think he was breaking any laws.

The story however happened when the Chapman trio captured convicted fugitive rapist Andrew Luster (he is the heir to Max Factor cosmetics), You see Andrew fled to Mexico. Knowing the law couldn't touch him there. But Dog being a bounty Hunter decided to go there and encourage Andrew to go back with him to be arrested.

It got a bit nasty!

In my eyes Dog was doing his job. Down with Max Factor.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:18 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by ..::Marea::..
Actually Dog didn't think he was breaking any laws.

The story however happened when the Chapman trio captured convicted fugitive rapist Andrew Luster (he is the heir to Max Factor cosmetics), You see Andrew fled to Mexico. Knowing the law couldn't touch him there. But Dog being a bounty Hunter decided to go there and encourage Andrew to go back with him to be arrested.

It got a bit nasty!

In my eyes Dog was doing his job. Down with Max Factor.

That may be, but he did break the law, apparently.

He should have known about the laws of the countries he goes too and I think he has to take the consequences. I wouldn't put him in jail for it if I'd run a country, but why should Mexicos laws be stepped on?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:24 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

He should have known about the laws of the countries he goes too and I think he has to take the consequences. I wouldn't put him in jail for it if I'd run a country, but why should Mexicos laws be stepped on?
Mexico sux and its not even that big of a law, I believe it is a misdomeaner. And F Mexico.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:26 PM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Because that Andrew guy is Rapist he raped three women and left them in a horrible state. Dog was just doing what he does best. Putting low life's in prison where they belong.

Originally posted by Marxman
They committed the worst crime possible in Mexico. Being a red neck. They deserve death! And I'm against the death penalty stick out tongue

How are they a red neck?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:27 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Lol Mexican Law, screw them.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:28 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Because that Andrew guy is Rapist he raped three women and left them in a horrible state. Dog was just doing what he does best. Putting low life's in prison where they belong.

How are they a red neck?
I heard Lester was just convicted of over 80 rapes, maybe like 86 i wanna say.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:28 PM
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Who cares?

Let's start the Bounty chase.

Ohh, I found two:

(please log in to view the image)

Mission completed. ninja

Mission completed. no expression

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:29 PM
Bardock42

How are they a red neck?

..I assume Andrew did what he does best when raping those women as well.
Mexico sux and its not even that big of a law, I believe it is a misdomeaner. And F Mexico.

Well, if he gets 4 years irt is a big law I assume. And why not "**** dog"?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:30 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Problem_Child

i couldnt resist

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:31 PM
Problem_Child is currently offline Click here to Send Problem_Child a Private Message Find more posts by Problem_Child Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote