KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Apocalypse Respect Thread

The Apocalypse Respect Thread
Started by: Evil_Ash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Apocalypse for President '08!

http://apocalypse08.ytmnd.com/

Great song. laughing out loud

Heh. In addition to this YTMND that was posted earlier...

lol What the heck...

http://apocaspinnaz.ytmnd.com/

http://xcatvsapoc.ytmnd.com/

Now this one I like. cool

http://apocalypsethanosdarkseid.ytmnd.com/

These 2 can get annoying after awhile...

http://iamtheapocalypse.ytmnd.com/

http://apocalypse.ytmnd.com/

And then there's that old Internet fad...

http://apocashoopdawhoop.ytmnd.com/

http://agayfuel.ytmnd.com/

http://crashbroken.ytmnd.com/

Not too shabby. They could have better YTMNDs of him though...

Old Post May 28th, 2007 08:07 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Oy, another alternative universe in which Apocalypse rules the world.

(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 02:04 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hmm. Nice smile... *notices some kind of Egyptian pillars in the background which kind of appear to be crushing/replacing those buildings*>.>

And eh, forgive my ignorance, but whose the guy with the red face? confused

Whatever the case, "this" AoA is definitely better than that other one (where a weakened Apocalypse gets ripped in half by Magneto)...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 02:30 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
And eh, forgive my ignorance, but whose the guy with the red face? confused

Deadpool

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:01 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Deadpool

Oh. Him... Now I remember who he is (from the Cable and Deadpool series and what not). Strange that I didn't recognize him at first... Still, thanks for the heads up. thumb up

Needless to say, it would seem En Sabah Nur has him cornered/trapped like a rat in that pic/alternate universe. >.> Huh...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 06:09 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

We never actually see Apoc in that Timeline.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 11:46 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

I thought I should point something out about this fight.

1. Apocalypse stated that he had been awaken from his rejuvenation chamber too early because of Cable, thus, Apocalypse was not at full power.

2. Apocalypse wanted Cable alive. Which is probably why he didn't perform any other attacks or increased his strength and punched the living hell out of Cable (Or Apocalypse possibly just pulled his punches).

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 11:49 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob liefeld did Cable #75, he tends to make the villains a lot weaker I think. I mean, he just made Cap hurt Onslaught.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 12:04 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

1. Apocalypse stated that he had been awaken from his rejuvenation chamber too early because of Cable, thus, Apocalypse was not at full power.

2. Apocalypse wanted Cable alive. Which is probably why he didn't perform any other attacks or increased his strength and punched the living hell out of Cable (Or Apocalypse possibly just pulled his punches).

Hmm. So I see >.>...

Eh, why'd he want him alive again? To use him as a host body to transfer his spirit and powers like he was going to with X-Man in The Twelve saga? I forget...

Originally posted by llagrok
Rob liefeld did Cable #75, he tends to make the villains a lot weaker I think. I mean, he just made Cap hurt Onslaught.

Yeah. That right there is jobbing at its finest...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:46 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Hmm. So I see >.>...

Eh, why'd he want him alive again? To use him as a host body to transfer his spirit and powers like he was going to with X-Man in The Twelve saga? I forget...

Yeah, it had something to do with the Twelve sga.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 04:15 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Apocalypse one-shots Deathbird.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 01:27 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, it had something to do with the Twelve sga.

Ah, okay. Now that I remember, Cable was one of The Twelve, so I guess Apocalypse wanting him alive would make sense.

As for the scan of Apocalypse OHKO'ing Deathbird, nice. smile I think we all have a good idea of what happens to her next >.>...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 03:07 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Apocalypse vs. Namor

Namor is empowered with water and attacks Apoc, who morphs his arms into tubes and binds Namor with them. Apoc then throws him/punches him away.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 08:43 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Cable's destiny >> Kill Apocalypse and he has the power to do it.

Cable was never at full strenght (C&DP he was for 11 issues and in Soldier X) coz of the virus he could only use 70% of his TK and also all time concentration to contain the virus.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 10:00 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Rewmac
Cable's destiny >> Kill Apocalypse and he has the power to do it.

Cable was never at full strenght (C&DP he was for 11 issues and in Soldier X) coz of the virus he could only use 70% of his TK and also all time concentration to contain the virus.

Your point?

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 10:10 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Your point?

That was my next question. stick out tongue

As for the Namor fight, the text in it's kinda hard to see... Still pretty awesome though. 'tis one of the Apoc fights I like and remember most yes (aside from the High Evolutionary fight). Thanks a bunch for posting this. cool

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 04:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hey Ash,

If you crop those pictures after you scan them, you can cut out the grey areas, leaving only the comic page itself. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 05:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Galan007
Hey Ash,

If you crop those pictures after you scan them, you can cut out the grey areas, leaving only the comic page itself. smile

It's actually jasonk3's scans.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:19 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

An example of (AoA) Apocalypse growing in size.

"Normally" Apocalypse is basically just a bit taller than Magneto:

Now compare him with Magneto when he has grown in size:

As you can see in the first scan, his hand is pretty much by the size of Magneto's head, and now when he has grown in size, his hand is by the size of Magneto's freakin' body:

Sig by Inhuman

Last edited by Bad Ash231 on Jun 27th, 2007 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 02:55 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Nate Grey's powers "rival" (AoA) Apocalypse's own.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 04:57 PM