KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Son Goku vs Clark Kent

Son Goku vs Clark Kent.....Who Wins?
This poll is closed.
Son Goku 12 48.00%
Clark Kent 11 44.00%
Draw 1 4.00%
Stalemate 0 0%
Not Sure 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Son Goku vs Clark Kent
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Goku no longer needs to power up in order to become a SS1, SS2, or a SS3. He can do it at an instant, as seen in the Super Buu and Kid Buu fight.

WROOONNNGGG! Goku always has trouble when powering up to SSJ3. He can sustain SSJ1 & SSJ2 for long periods of time but not SSJ3.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 05:17 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
WROOONNNGGG! Goku always has trouble when powering up to SSJ3. He can sustain SSJ1 & SSJ2 for long periods of time but not SSJ3.

i wonder if it was something to do with not having a tail.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 11:15 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Actually Goku can become a SSJ3 pretty much instantly, he cant however stay that way for extended periods.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 04:22 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Actually Goku can become a SSJ3 pretty much instantly, he cant however stay that way for extended periods.

TRUE!!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 11:18 AM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
i wonder if it was something to do with not having a tail.

No, Saiyans don't even need their tails for any reason after becoming Super Saiyans.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 01:01 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
No, Saiyans don't even need their tails for any reason after becoming Super Saiyans.

Yes they do... If they want to surpass certain levels.

Also, I have to point out that this debate is retarded.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 01:18 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Well whatever, this thread should be closed, Goku WTFpwns Smallville Clark, there's no disputing it. Superman Vs. Goku is a different debate that no one will ever agree on (Though Wizard Magazine had the battle and Goku had Supes beat at SSJ1 according to them) nevertheless, Smallville Clark gets owned.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 04:50 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

A sayain cannot become level 4 without their tail or become golden ozarou.

This battle was already done in an issue of Wizard Magazine and Goku won. The Super Kamehameha fried Superman and Goku's instant transmission gives him the speed edge.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 10:03 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Also GT is considered non-canon by alot of people so the tails aren't needed. Also Wizard magazine fight was also done around the time when Superman was a lot weaker plus I can't remember one battle that they had that was any good. Superman has gotten a lot stronger since then just as he's gotten a lot stronger since his death against Doomsday.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 06:52 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eclipso
A sayain cannot become level 4 without their tail or become golden ozarou.

This battle was already done in an issue of Wizard Magazine and Goku won. The Super Kamehameha fried Superman and Goku's instant transmission gives him the speed edge.

Wizard is non-canon, plain & simple. None of the Superman writers or Akira Toriyama had anything to do with that issue of Wizard so it's non-canon.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 08:44 PM
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was the outcome of that fight voted by fans or just done by the Wizard writers. By the way most Wizard magazines cater to comic book fans and if they would make an issue with Goku defeating Superman, that must tell you something. You really can't put up the arguement about Wizard not knowing anything about Superman or comics. I'm pretty sure majority of the Wizard writers are comic book fans.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:20 AM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

It was probably voted by them who they would think would win and who they liked more. Wizard has more then comics in it. There is a section to games and anime though it is small. Also that fight was done a very very long time ago. I also thought Superman would loose, mainly because of that fight. But Gokou was way out of character, Babidi was alive and tricks him anyway. It's been about 8 years if I recall. After 97 but before 2000 I know just can't remember when exactly. My cousin has the issue.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 05:54 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kento
It was probably voted by them who they would think would win and who they liked more. Wizard has more then comics in it. There is a section to games and anime though it is small. Also that fight was done a very very long time ago. I also thought Superman would loose, mainly because of that fight. But Gokou was way out of character, Babidi was alive and tricks him anyway. It's been about 8 years if I recall. After 97 but before 2000 I know just can't remember when exactly. My cousin has the issue.

Yeah i actually read Wizard and they do have a few pages dedicated to Anime. I would say out of 150+ pages in Wizard, only about 5 to 8 pages has something about anime on it. Lets be real, Wizard is mainly for comics. When have you seen an anime character on the cover of Wizard?

I actually have that issue of Wizard with the Superman and Goku fight. It came out October 2002.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 01:17 PM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

It wasn't voted on. They simply take a look at the characters, their powers and strengths and weaknesses and make an objective choice.

Having reps from ethier group would have lead to bias in the decision.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 02:29 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

haha I cant beleive people are using Wizard... Let me explain. That fight has about as much merit as me making a Superman vs Goku comic and getting it published by wizard, it means nothing. Why can't people accept the fact Superman wins, there has still yet to be out of thousands of pages of Superman vs Goku threads evidence to support Goku beating Superman, you know why? Because he can't. Superman is stronger faster and more durable and that is fact.

Smallville Clark gets beat every day of the week though. This should be closed imo.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:53 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even Clark is probably too much for Goku.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 08:47 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Nope. Clark gets pounded by Goku, But Supes will give Goku the pounding.

Made by DW

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 09:03 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by jmcnasty
Yeah i actually read Wizard and they do have a few pages dedicated to Anime. I would say out of 150+ pages in Wizard, only about 5 to 8 pages has something about anime on it. Lets be real, Wizard is mainly for comics. When have you seen an anime character on the cover of Wizard?

I actually have that issue of Wizard with the Superman and Goku fight. It came out October 2002.

Really 02? Man what am I thinking. Yea Wizard is mainly for comics but it doesn't mean they only like comics that are there. It doesn't even mean that the people who do that like comics more then anime either. Its just a comic magazine.

Also Gokou was out of character. Why would he listen to Babadi about something that was so clearly, even for Gokou, a lie?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 07:31 AM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku goes SSJ4 and obliterates Supes and the Earth.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 07:48 AM
Bardock42

Still Goku

this is not a Goku vs. Superman debate.

What has the Clark Kent of Smallville shown that can even come near anything Goku can do.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 08:48 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote