KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Son Goku vs Clark Kent

Son Goku vs Clark Kent.....Who Wins?
This poll is closed.
Son Goku 12 48.00%
Clark Kent 11 44.00%
Draw 1 4.00%
Stalemate 0 0%
Not Sure 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Son Goku vs Clark Kent
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan
No, Im pretty sure its both.

WORD

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 05:53 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

come on.. this is fun..

I seriously think GoKu will win.. (with Super Saiya) clark is easy to be killed as long as there is kryptonite.. !! smile

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:17 AM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I bet SSJ5 would beat Clark

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 06:37 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

SSJ5 does not exist... No version of Goku beats current Supes.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 08:01 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

But it's Clark in his late teens versus Goku, not Goku versus Superman.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:26 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Wait a minute! I'm a noob? After being here nearly two years I'm still a noob? Totally didn't know that. And what does "stuping" mean, I've never heard of that word.

1. When in hell did i say you?
2. I saw that and fixed it.
3. SHUT UP!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:16 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

"when in hell did i say you?"

What the hell is that supposed to mean. Also, you need to take your undeducated ass on somewhere. Learn how to put correct sentences together.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:17 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

"when in hell did i say you?"

What the hell is that supposed to mean. Also, you need to take your undeducated ass on somewhere. Learn how to put correct sentences together.

Wtf? Wow you spelled Uneducated wrong and you saying i stink at grammar. Dont come on these boards and start starting stuff ok? Just because you a an Emo Poser and you start fake problems for yourself doesnt mean that you have to bring others into it. So do us all a favor and shut the hell up. Go cut yourself because your mom dont love you *****!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:48 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Look people there is no need to fight as I said at the beginning of this thread ITS STUPID but this is for all of you that are wondering who would and my answer is Goku because he has those magic energy blasts and all of you know that Superman can be hurt when someone is using magic against him. So please no more this lame "Superman vs some guy that doesnt have anything to do with him" type of threads, this is Smallville forum not Dragonball Z and Superman forum messed

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:31 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Guys just dont post in this thread anymore, thats what I'm doing ignore UltimateHulk and his gay versus threads.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:45 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

You are right dude LOL "Gay versus threads" HAHAHAHAHAHAH laughing

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:33 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkchoco
Wtf? Wow you spelled Uneducated wrong and you saying i stink at grammar. Dont come on these boards and start starting stuff ok? Just because you a an Emo Poser and you start fake problems for yourself doesnt mean that you have to bring others into it. So do us all a favor and shut the hell up. Go cut yourself because your mom dont love you *****!

I may have spelled one word wrong but I still know how to put a sentence together. Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:29 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kal875
Guys just dont post in this thread anymore, thats what I'm doing ignore UltimateHulk and his gay versus threads.

Your mother doesn't seem to think I'm gay. eek!

I mean, come on, you don't even have a life. You're obsessed with Lois Lane, you even get mad when her name is spelled incorrectly. That's some life ya got there. wink

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:31 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Oh how very clever, a "your mom" joke, your in junior high, right?

I'm not obsessed with anybody, I just get mad when people say "Louis". I was'nt trying to start any shit with you, thats the only reason I'm posting again after I said I was'nt going to. It's perfectly ok for people to like characters in the show, Dan-el Likes GA, Smallville likes Lex, I like Lois. Back Off and dont start shit with me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:51 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Goku curbstomps Clark into oblivion. But seriously these threads are the stupidest threads imaginable.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:51 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Your mother doesn't seem to think I'm gay. eek!

I mean, come on, you don't even have a life. You're obsessed with Lois Lane, you even get mad when her name is spelled incorrectly. That's some life ya got there. wink

Well if ya go around screwing other peoples mothers than you dont have a life either. Stupid ***.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:13 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Kal875
It's perfectly ok for people to like characters in the show, Dan-el Likes GA, Smallville likes Lex, I like Lois. Back Off and dont start shit with me.

You forgot me mad I like clark!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:14 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're one stupid bastard. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:17 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Darkchoco
You forgot me mad I like clark!
My apologies, I was in an insane rush at the time and did not put much thought into what I typing.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:20 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

You're one stupid bastard. laughing out loud

Wow thats why i can stay with one girl, while you go from town to town screwing other peoples moms.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:28 AM