KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Son Goku vs Clark Kent

Son Goku vs Clark Kent.....Who Wins?
This poll is closed.
Son Goku 12 48.00%
Clark Kent 11 44.00%
Draw 1 4.00%
Stalemate 0 0%
Not Sure 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Son Goku vs Clark Kent
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JaxN

I love superman and DBZ but Gokuhas more fighting experience with the most powerful beings in the universe. While clark has none.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:25 AM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

This isn't a versus forum.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 04:32 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

1. Smallville Clark is NOT comic book Superman, or even Superman for that matter. He's got his ass beat by people pathetically weak.

2. All that BS that choco posted is exactly what I'm talking about. Superman fanboys resort to feat wars which prove nothing at all. The facts are this: Superman is strong, very strong yes. Goku is also very strong. Goku, with what we know can easily destroy a planet several 10's of thousands of times over with his power. This is not disputable, the powelevels were made, given and done by the creator of DBZ, they are what they are. Can Goku beat Superman? Probably. Can Superman beat Goku, probably. But Goku has WAY more raw firepower then Superman has, while Superman probably has a good edge in pure lifting power, and a slight edge in things like durability. Speed goes to Goku and experience and fighting technique easily goes to Goku. Neither is going to "pwn" each other, but Goku has just as easily a chance of beating Supes as Supes has of beating Goku.

At any rate I'm done arguing this, I always say that I wont get into this argument but the stupidity and blatant disregarding of facts by the Superman fanboys always seems to draw me in to dispute it. Nevertheless, to say that Smallville Clark even has a remote chance of beating Goku is just plain dumb, Supes Vs. Goku is debatable however.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Mar 7th, 2007 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 05:12 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
1. Smallville Clark is NOT comic book Superman, or even Superman for that matter. He's got his ass beat by people pathetically weak.

2. All that BS that choco posted is exactly what I'm talking about. Superman fanboys resort to feat wars which prove nothing at all. The facts are this: Superman is strong, very strong yes. Goku is also very strong. Goku, with what we know can easily destroy a planet several 10's of thousands of times over with his power. This is not disputable, the powelevels were made, given and done by the creator of DBZ, they are what they are. Can Goku beat Superman? Probably. Can Superman beat Goku, probably. But Goku has WAY more raw firepower then Superman has, while Superman probably has a good edge in pure lifting power, and a slight edge in things like durability. Speed goes to Goku and experience and fighting technique easily goes to Goku. Neither is going to "pwn" each other, but Goku has just as easily a chance of beating Supes as Supes has of beating Goku.

At any rate I'm done arguing this, I always say that I wont get into this argument but the stupidity and blatant disregarding of facts by the Superman fanboys always seems to draw me in to dispute it. Nevertheless, to say that Smallville Clark even has a remote chance of beating Goku is just plain dumb, Supes Vs. Goku is debatable however.

I totlay agree with you on this but you know as they say you can't learn old dog new tricks, but if they cant see further that their noses thats their problem i'm also gonna quit this lame debate its getting us nowhere !!!!!!!

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 07:15 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Dude just close this, it shouldnt even belong here its not in the versus forums

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 10:08 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I don't think anyone would disagree smallville clark gets beat easily by Goku. But to say things like Goku is faster, Superman may just have an edge in durability shows me you know NOTHING of Superman and over hype Goku's power like everyone does. I don't know why, I have done it myself in the past, I have argued for Goku to win in the past but that was years ago when I didn't read Superman comics. Fact is Superman is stronger, faster, more durable and a simple heat vision to freeze breathe would end the fight.

I would like to know why you think Goku can destroy a planet 10 thousand times over, thats complete bullshit backed up by nothing other than power levels which mean nothing i'm afraid. Goku tires way to easily after using huge ki blasts for me to even think for one second Goku could do this. Martial Arts and fighting experience means nothing in this fight as Goku will not be hurting Superman with his fists. But hey since i'm a nice guy lets say Goku blows up the planet their on, well say bye bye to Goku since he can't survive in space and Superman has survived planet destroying blasts, more than once. And don't say he will just I.T to new namek or some pish that = Goku running away = Superman wins.

Feats are how we gauge a characters power and it is how people debate on the vs forum. With out using feats to back up claims I could claim Superman is god, he wins. So you see with out them, people would be going in circles all day long which basically happens anyway over at the vs forum.

Try not to be biased, you either love dbz or hate Superman I don't know which one and I don't care but look at the facts ffs. Again to clarify Smallville Clark loses, badly.

Last edited by Magee on Mar 8th, 2007 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 12:51 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

The fact that you deny something that the CREATOR OF THE SHOW has done in stone shows me you know nothing of DBZ, or math. There are an almost innumerable amount of times that someone had to stop, redirect, and otherwise get rid of a blast that would have destroyed the planet, to say otherwise means one of 2 things: 1) you've never seen or know anything about DBZ, 2) you are just disregarding the facts.

Here are a few examples, all in in the cell saga alone.

1) Goku's I.T. Kamehameha wave on Cell, cell clearly says that if Goku uses the wave from where he is, then the earth explodes. All the Z fighters also know this.

2) Cell uses the kamehameha wave to which Goku replies "you cant put that much energy into the kamehameha wave!!" Cell uses it anyways and Goku is forced to redirect it away from the planet so that the earth wont blow up. After Goku states that the blast would have destroyed the earth, to which Cell replies that he knew Goku would do something "heroic" to stop it.

3) Cells kamehameha wave that he uses after getting throughly beaten by Gohan. Cell clearly intends to destroy the earth and all the Z fighters state that "it cant end like this" etc. etc. Gohan redirects the beam so the earth wont blow up.

There are tons more in the series, but I wont list them. The Z fighters can easily destroy the earth, to deny it is just plain stupidity and or ignorance.

As well, to clarify, I know a shitload about Superman, all those scans I already know about, I've read probably 80% of the comics they are in. However, it changes nothing. Goku can use a blast that would destroy the planet a good few thousand times, but redirect it to not actually hit the planet as Vegeta did with his final flash, and as Gohan did with the Kamehameha wave. No need for I.T. As well, Superman isn't faster, Goku's speed, even if it isn't as "good" is seemingly more useful in fighting situations. Sure Supes can fly at insane speeds, but he only mostly does it in a straight line going in a direction. Goku's speed is more useful in a fight as it is more akin to teleporting. AND Goku can actually teleport at will as well, which is instant. Instant = faster then regular speed.

Also, when you said that "one freeze breath" or "heat vision" is all it takes to beat Goku, I LOL'd. Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Goku takes blasts to the face like its childs play that make heat vision look like a sprinkler in comparison. Sure heat Vision is hot, but it doesn't blow up cities/ large portions of the planet, or the planet itself.

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Mar 8th, 2007 at 07:18 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 07:15 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maistro
Spoelie

Its displayed in the anime and that contraversional super heros ( like batman/superman they were even ridiculed by the creater ) don't even come close to the Z-Warriors after the saiyan came to earth

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 08:55 AM
Maistro is currently offline Click here to Send Maistro a Private Message Find more posts by Maistro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maistro
Spoelie

Its displayed in the anime that contraversional super heros ( like batman/superman ) don't even come close to the Z-Warriors after the saiyans came to earth. If you go by the logic of the serie they become the strongest in the universe after Frieza was defeated and because the serie was forced to continue their power even went past the gods and even past the universal gods and i find it quite sad that you use such an example like he could not push a mountain at SSJ2 its nonsense was he intentially trying to move the mountain .....no he wasn't, please go rewacht dragonball and then pass your judgement. This argument would have been worth something if this was Goku from the Frieza saga but since Akira was forced to continue the series the powers grew to levels that sadly nothing could come close to

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 09:11 AM
Maistro is currently offline Click here to Send Maistro a Private Message Find more posts by Maistro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Maistro
Its displayed in the anime that contraversional super heros ( like batman/superman ) don't even come close to the Z-Warriors after the saiyans came to earth. If you go by the logic of the serie they become the strongest in the universe after Frieza was defeated and because the serie was forced to continue their power even went past the gods and even past the universal gods and i find it quite sad that you use such an example like he could not push a mountain at SSJ2 its nonsense was he intentially trying to move the mountain .....no he wasn't, please go rewacht dragonball and then pass your judgement. This argument would have been worth something if this was Goku from the Frieza saga but since Akira was forced to continue the series the powers grew to levels that sadly nothing could come close to
Didn't he also struggle to lift/brace a biulding the G saga.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 03:19 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maistro
Spoelie

Im not sure but one thing i know for sure is lifting is not really something that is intentionally done in the db mangas but you can imagian what they could lift once they tried, there punches sent people flying accross citys and through mountains and in some cases they implode people with their punches

Last edited by Maistro on Mar 9th, 2007 at 08:17 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:15 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

DBZ character's can't & don't lift much. They certainly can't lift as much as Superman. And Anomaly, there's no such thing as destroying a planet 10 thousand times over so you need to stop saying that, it just sounds stupid. Also, I think that Broly would probably be the only one who'd be able to match Superman seeing as his power gradually increases over time & if he could last against Superman for a while then he could possibly get somewhere onto Superman's level.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 03:14 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedK

I think this poll ses everything we need to know from the results
SUPERMAN WINS EVERYTIME!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 10:56 PM
RedK is currently offline Click here to Send RedK a Private Message Find more posts by RedK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
DBZ character's can't & don't lift much. They certainly can't lift as much as Superman. And Anomaly, there's no such thing as destroying a planet 10 thousand times over so you need to stop saying that, it just sounds stupid. Also, I think that Broly would probably be the only one who'd be able to match Superman seeing as his power gradually increases over time & if he could last against Superman for a while then he could possibly get somewhere onto Superman's level.

" there's no such thing as destroying a planet 10 thousand times over"
Umm, No you cant actually do it, but you can have something that has the power to do it. Goku has such power. Because you dont seem to understand it heres what it means, heres a simple example to illustrate. If you had say an earth size planet, and multiplied its size and mass by a few tens of thousands of times, Goku could destroy it. Simple enough for you?

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Mar 18th, 2007 at 05:28 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:25 AM
JaxN

lol ok personality i believe goku is way stonger than superman. But Anomaly, who cares what people think man, people have different opinions for everything. What i'm saying is that just believe what you want you can't make other people believe what you think.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 06:24 AM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

quote:

Let him be dude i agree with you on that too but he is too damn retarded to understand!!!!!
I'M REQUESTING THAT SOMEONE CLOSE THIS LAME THREAD

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 12:16 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can call me retarded when you can actually put together a REAL sentence.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 01:36 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Umm, No you cant actually do it, but you can have something that has the power to do it. Goku has such power. Because you dont seem to understand it heres what it means, heres a simple example to illustrate. If you had say an earth size planet, and multiplied its size and mass by a few tens of thousands of times, Goku could destroy it. Simple enough for you?

While you're being a "smart"ass, I already understand what you mean. But your puny brain doesn't seem to understand that Goku would never be able to beat Superman.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 01:38 PM
Kon-El

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
You can call me retarded when you can actually put together a REAL sentence.

I'm not from U.S.A dumbass thats why my english isnt perfect

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:43 PM
Magee

Goku has never once, not once ever shown he could blow up a planet '10 thousand times over' but if you have the proof that has been missing all these years since the very first superman vs goku, vs thread on this board well then by all means let us see. And dont say because he didnt do it doesn't mean he can't. Goku is always out of breathe/ exhausted after using huge ki attacks, for example the one he used against kid buu in ssj3 (did that split a moon apart or am i thinking of the budokai opening scene?) Goku was done for after that, he couldn't even move so again I ask for proof and also again not fanboy estimations of there 1TRILLION POWERLEVLELSLS!!11!

Last edited by Magee on Mar 18th, 2007 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:45 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote