KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Son Goku vs Clark Kent

Son Goku vs Clark Kent.....Who Wins?
This poll is closed.
Son Goku 12 48.00%
Clark Kent 11 44.00%
Draw 1 4.00%
Stalemate 0 0%
Not Sure 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Son Goku vs Clark Kent
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

Okay so you're not trying to say Gokou's faster but still there is no proof whatsoever that he's strong enough to hurt Superman either. Or durable enough to take hits from Superman either.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:42 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

How would Goku not be durable enough to take hits from Superman.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:59 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

He's easily hurt by people weaker then him, and he's hurt by punches from the people he fights and they don't have anywhere near the strength Superman has. Buu, Cell, Freeza. He's been hurt by all them from punches and kicks. No way he has anywhere near the durability to take punches from Superman.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:35 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
He's easily hurt by people weaker then him, and he's hurt by punches from the people he fights and they don't have anywhere near the strength Superman has. Buu, Cell, Freeza. He's been hurt by all them from punches and kicks. No way he has anywhere near the durability to take punches from Superman.

eek! I just can't stop myself from laughing big grin

I'm like one of the biggest Superman fans alive. You can actually call me a Superman fan boy. I will defend Superman vs to the ends of the Universe, but when he's put up against a being like Goku...that's all she wrote. Goku is not going to win easily because Superman is just so amazing. I've seen Superman do some amazing stuff, like push planets and escaped from black whole's. I even seen post crisis Superman push a planet called War World (recreated by Brainiac) inside a boom tube. No, I have never seen Goku do such feats, but damn just look at all of the post that Anamoly has put up...that should be proof enough. Goku battle enemies that can destroy planets in an instant. Just look at the proof. That little blast from buu was able to destroy earth 10 times over. That was clearly stated by Goku if you watch the post clip Anamoly posted. If buu can do something like that with no effort, why wouldn't Goku be able to do it. He's not going to do it seeing as though he is a hero. I'm pretty sure Superman can destroy the earth, but he is not going to do it because he is a hero. Goku fighting speed and Ki blast is going to determine the winner which is GOKU. Superman fights people with speed, but not they do not have the same fighting speed of Goku. I'm not saying Goku would be Superman in a race to the other side of the planet, but he clearly defeats Superman with his fighting speed.

Also if you are saying Goku punches want hurt Superman....you have to be out of your mind. A being who could punch someone across half the earth (and I say half because android seventeen had to stop his self from going any further) couldn't hurt Superman eek! Lets not forget, beat to death. I'm pretty sure someone who can punch some across half the earth is on the same punching level Doomsday.

If Goku and Superman were to fight, this is how it would go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlNtGzQTBAY

Now can we please close this thread.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:53 PM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Okay like I said I've never seen GT, and I seriously don't count GT as canon because it has no manga and Akira didn't make it. So Gokou has punched somebody around Earth but Superman has easily punched being his level in strength even farther that that. He's punched Doomsday into orbit and through an alien ship, he's punched Bizarro through the planet. Also Lobo couldn't stop himself until he hooked himself to the ship. How'd 17 stop himself?

As for hitting somebody around the world being Doomsday level strength..Maybe DOS Superman who is a lot weaker then any other version, 'cept maybe Doomsday Rex and the hordes of Doomsday clones that Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman beat.

Also its not about the size of the blast its about how much energy is put into it. Gokou didn't have enough energy to block the blast nor the endurance to take it himself so he had to IT away.

And just assuming Gokou could hurt him in the slightest Superman could easily just move his body fast enough to become intangible if Gokou tried to blast or hit him and then proceed to move around him at super speeds draining all the air away like a vaccum eventually KOing Gokou without even having to fight. Or just freeze him. Or burn him.

Also Superman has shown to be able to fight at high speeds he just usually doesn't need to because nobody he fights makes him. Gokou could easily be outsmarted by Superman to. There is nothing going for Gokou in this fight.

As for that clip you showed...Of course Gokou could beat animated Superman. Animated Superman's is weaker then comic Superman by a whole lot. And by that video you're saying that SSJ Gokou has trouble against animated Superman. Gokou could take Superman when Byrne first recreated him, By the two original creators when they first made him, animated Superman, and smallville Clark. Current Superman, Superman Blue, and Red, and Pre-Crisis Superman that could casually throw around planets Gokou has nothing going for him in a fight against them.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:15 PM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Actually when Goku turned SSJ3, Majin Buu hit him right in his face his hardest and it didn't even phase him.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 10:01 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay like I said I've never seen GT, and I seriously don't count GT as canon because it has no manga and Akira didn't make it. So Gokou has punched somebody around Earth but Superman has easily punched being his level in strength even farther that that. He's punched Doomsday into orbit and through an alien ship, he's punched Bizarro through the planet. Also Lobo couldn't stop himself until he hooked himself to the ship. How'd 17 stop himself?

As for hitting somebody around the world being Doomsday level strength..Maybe DOS Superman who is a lot weaker then any other version, 'cept maybe Doomsday Rex and the hordes of Doomsday clones that Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman beat.

Also its not about the size of the blast its about how much energy is put into it. Gokou didn't have enough energy to block the blast nor the endurance to take it himself so he had to IT away.

And just assuming Gokou could hurt him in the slightest Superman could easily just move his body fast enough to become intangible if Gokou tried to blast or hit him and then proceed to move around him at super speeds draining all the air away like a vaccum eventually KOing Gokou without even having to fight. Or just freeze him. Or burn him.

Also Superman has shown to be able to fight at high speeds he just usually doesn't need to because nobody he fights makes him. Gokou could easily be outsmarted by Superman to. There is nothing going for Gokou in this fight.

As for that clip you showed...Of course Gokou could beat animated Superman. Animated Superman's is weaker then comic Superman by a whole lot. And by that video you're saying that SSJ Gokou has trouble against animated Superman.

Actually I wasn't putting Superman against an animated Superman. I was just putting the video up to show the outcome of the fight if they were to fight. This is really what would happen to Clark Kent and Superman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0S0c7xJ_E

Gokou could take Superman when Byrne first recreated him, By the two original creators when they first made him, animated Superman, and smallville Clark. Current Superman, Superman Blue, and Red, and Pre-Crisis Superman that could casually throw around planets Gokou has nothing going for him in a fight against them.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 01:44 AM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 01:46 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Actually when Goku turned SSJ3, Majin Buu hit him right in his face his hardest and it didn't even phase him.

Kid Buu was hurting him easily though. Kid Buu even bit him.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:44 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I have still yet to see anything Gokou can do that puts him up there able to touch Superman or hurt him at that. I've heard of Gokou having trouble lifting up a building, lifting up a city block, and knocking 17 half way around the world while also hearing him being stabbed with a flagpole. He's also been frozen, and burnt. He's also unable to be killed by bullets because he's been shot at when he was younger and it doesn't pierce his skin. His durability is higher than a humans because he is a saiyan and the gravity thing had to make his skin even more so. He's probably got extremely tough skin but not enough to not be easily hurt by a guy who can split moons.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:52 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kento makes VERY good points. For one, Goku has never ever shown the strength & speed Superman has (without him using I.T). Plus, Goku has actually been hurt by people weaker than him, such as Uub at the end of DBZ. I seriously don't think Goku is anywhere near as strong as Superman. Sure, he has his energy waves but that's exactly it.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 09:11 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Kento makes VERY good points. For one, Goku has never ever shown the strength & speed Superman has (without him using I.T). Plus, Goku has actually been hurt by people weaker than him, such as Uub at the end of DBZ. I seriously don't think Goku is anywhere near as strong as Superman. Sure, he has his energy waves but that's exactly it.

Ultimate Hulk, you are really beginning to sound like a broken record. Goku has never shown the strength & speed Superman has.
Goku has never shown the strength & speed Superman has.
Goku has never shown the strength & speed Superman has. wink
Can you please say something else? Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 11:40 AM
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:32 PM
Magee

You think thats fast? That is barely equal to a snails reaction times compared to Superman. You also have no idea how fast he is moving there, the speed of sound would of been easy enough for that and such speeds are nothing to Superman.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:40 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jmcnasty
Ultimate Hulk, you are really beginning to sound like a broken record. Goku has never shown the strength & speed Superman has.

Superman once overheard a conversation going on (which I believe was going on in space). He puts his clothes on & gets there in about one second flat. Goku barely made it to Frieza's spaceship & even states that he wasn't fast enough to make it to his own spaceship before Namek were to explode. As for strength, you don't even want to get me started.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:27 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by jmcnasty

Maybe if it's said enough times ya'll will finally get it. Gokou has not shown anything near the speed to hit Superman with any punch or blast even in just fighting speed against fighting speed, not shown the strength to actually hurt Superman if he did have the speed feats, and hasn't shown the durability to take many punches if more than one from Superman who goes all out. But that being said Superman wouldn't go all out so Gokou would be hit a lot with punches he could handle, and if Gokou could hit Superman he'd hurt his hand on the bio-aura Superman has. Gokou would be tired, bloody, and beaten afterwards but he'd be happy because he found a person that is good and stronger then him to fight.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:29 AM
Amazon

Oh maaannn this thread is still here.roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm starting to re-think my earilier stance.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:37 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Lets not forget that obviously a bloodlusted Superman will stand there for 5 mins while Goku charges up his most powerful attack. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:16 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Magee
Lets not forget that obviously a bloodlusted Superman will stand there for 5 mins while Goku charges up his most powerful attack. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goku no longer needs to power up in order to become a SS1, SS2, or a SS3. He can do it at an instant, as seen in the Super Buu and Kid Buu fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 01:23 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Except he couldn't power up to full power in that fight with Kid Buu. That's why Vegeta gets his butt kicked. To give Gokou time to actually power up to full ssj3

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 02:09 AM