KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Guy the Peacebringer's Celestial Respect Thread

Guy the Peacebringer's Celestial Respect Thread
Started by: Ethereal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

As the F4/Doom journey through the crossroads of infinity, in search of Beyonder's 'verse:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

They come across a Universe that is "full of Celestials":

(please log in to view the image)

Apparently, the Celestials have sufficient numbers to fill an entire Universe (scary).

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 5th, 2008 at 04:37 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2008 04:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)

great scans Guy.

are those from the current Incredible Herc series?
what was the story about?

gonna try and find a torrent if I can, looks like a good humoured story. Hercules is pretty damned funny, not so world-weary as Thor.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 5th, 2008 10:43 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Ivalice
Just how powerful are the celestials? can they compare to the phoenix and galactus?

And what is the name of the celestial in the middle
arishem(the judge), tiamut(the great renegade), and eson(the searcher)

Old Post May 15th, 2008 08:43 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by guy222
It was. Thor has never defeated Celestials

i think thor put a hole in their armore one time =) thats bout it. I remember theses guys back from when i was a kid, i remember makkari and ikaris and zuras. Theses beings are amazingly powerful.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 06:32 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Thor's Godblast had no effect on Arishem. He did crack upon Exitar's dome. Didn't deter Exitar's mission as he let the good live

How powerful are the Celestials? Who are they? What's under the armor? All adds to their mystique

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:38 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

The Eternals #1, Tiamut states that even in his diminished state he has enough power to destroy most of the Solar System.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 04:41 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Here's a scan of Thor stating that Exitar is more powerful than the entire 4th host.

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:14 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

so are these dudes higher ranking than Galactus in the cosmic hierarchy?

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 10:29 PM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by doomsday49

As far as purpose I would say no, although there isn't enough known about the Celestials to know for sure. Galactus has a very important role in the Universe.

Power-wise it depends. I believe there are some Celestials who dwarf Galactus in power. But that's just my opinion.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 01:32 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by doomsday49

Taking into consideration Cosmic Cubes comment, they are vary powerful. By them selfs, I am not to sure. Fairly certain, they can give Galactus a fight.

But for sure, Galactus will not be able to bully its way into eating the Celestials home planet (if it exists).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 03:24 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Celestials>Galactus

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 03:32 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Lets keep a track record of, significantly strong Celestials.
Scathan (Yeah you know what he did).
The One Above All (Leader of the entire Celestial Race)
Exitar (The strongest out of the 4th host)
Tiamut (The strongest out of the 2nd host, actually fought the 2nd host).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 03:35 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 03:38 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

THAT is an amazing series of scans...this entire thread is great.

I want all of your opinion on something. With regards to being created by Eternity, do you think the parts are greater than the whole? Meaning, individually, the Celestials probably aren't as great as Eternity. But considering how many of them there are, do you think their sum total power is greater than Eternity's? Especially in light of Scathan's feats and the 5th host's victory over the Goblin Force.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:01 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Scathan alone is probably more powerful than Eternity.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 06:32 AM
Utrigita

Originally posted by guy222
Celestials>Galactus

thumb up

they are like what 10 billions against one being...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 10:08 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Scathan alone is probably more powerful than Eternity.
Then I guess that's too bad that he's from an alternate future, and not part of current continuity huh?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 01:53 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i completely love the celestials....but i fu(kin HATE scathan's pis ass.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:00 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Personally I prefer Ea the Wise the 6 inch Celestial smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 10:18 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by Juntai
Then I guess that's too bad that he's from an alternate future, and not part of current continuity huh?

What does this mean exactly? Did I mis-read the title of this thread. Does it says 616 Celestials only?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:34 AM